Thread: Halloween 2023

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Default Halloween 2023

Can't wait for this years seasonal Halloween event on Pocket Legends.

I like many active players, who are actually online daily for hours on end, we are all eagerly anticipating this years Halloween event.
    Reason being it makes our game active, gives many players a goal, encourages plat spending on the game, and rewards those for leaderboards.
    I farm daily and have met many many new and some returning players to the game, these of which are in dire need of better sets to farm in so they are stronger and don't die so quickly.

The Sets from Halloween have always been very strong and the majority of the time the meta sets that are required to farm in. These active players who want to play daily, are trying to cap to 115 do need better items to farm in, such as:

Frankenstein
    Wolfman
    Drakula
    Merman
    Chem Corps
    Extermiator
    Bone Devil

So please Cinco, Asommers, Futumsh and STS, don't forget us, we do want an event and these items back despite what some of the players post wanting new content and unknowingly ruining any thoughts of recycled events for PL, the rest of the players who do play actively daily all require an event and are excited and happy with the thought of an event.
    Last edited by Fwend; 09-07-2023 at 07:48 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree with this. I am a returning player who played PL all the way back in 2012/2013 all the way up until the Blacksmoke Mountian era. I would love to see this event come back again. I have been doing everything I can but can't see myself even reaching L115 for a long time.

I'm also making many new friends who are asking almost every day if there is news of an event. Many are choosing to wait until the next event comes out to be active in the game again. I can certainly vouch that several of them have been waiting for something to spend platinum on. It would be great to have an event to get together with more activity again.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frrozone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Couldn't agree more! This game is my childhood game. I made many friendships on it and still waiting to meet more new people. Halloween event is one of my favorite events if not the favorite one.

Personally, I try my best to keep new players stick around and helping them learn more about this great game. This halloween event would be a perfect opportunity for players to get these sets to boost them selves and start their grind. I am very excited to see whats waiting for us this year on halloween and I would like to thank you for all the efforts since the beginning until today STS !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Markment For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just wanted to chime in! Super excited for this upcoming event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So please Cinco, Asommers, Futumsh and STS, don't forget us!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I think they should just add more Blood dragon helms.
    I am the best player in the PL history, you cant reach my level never ever!
    I am here to send PL to the next level!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

As i mentioned before this is most best idea for Halloween:
    Next coming 2023 Halloween event
    - The past Halloween 2022 were one of the most succeful events(sets items and whole event). This event vanity sets made many players playing easier! But how? Answer-> By adding Dragkin vanity shield to crates which wasnt easy to loot(for this reason there been a lot of Exterminator and Terrible sets which were cheap enough for everyone to get one and plays with set). Game novadays without set is impossible even if you use all elixirs you could use.
    - Crates made a lot $ for sts also so it was useful for sts too
    - As bringing it back as it was at 2022 it will be Perfect! Why!? Because if it return, the dragkin shields arnt easy to loot and cost propably 1-2k box to loot 1 shield which means 5-10k plat so no one gonna resist the idea.
    If you want a little change then add forexample: Dark Harvest helm and the all different colors of Ghost costumes
    Name:  B3DB6BF3-C7FB-4909-8FEF-F7D15FA9F8F2.png
Views: 562
Size:  10.4 KB
    I am the best player in the PL history, you cant reach my level never ever!
    I am here to send PL to the next level!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Far For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Second this, can't wait for Halloween event, appreciate if Dev team can make it happens. Based on my experience, we don't mind to spend/use plat when needed.

PL holds a special place in my heart, I'm a returning player and PL is my childhood game. Stepping into #adulthood_101 has not always been easy, so after years long hiatus due to work, I have decided to re-visit PL again.
    All great memories in PL are priceless to me i.e : my beloved guild - COT, old and new friendship, fun, laughter, hours grinding to cap/farm despite of different timezone, my first cake baking for PL- 1 y.o bday, my first draw for int weapon contest , etc... hehe.
    I'm truly grateful for all of it and thank you for make me smile <3
    Hope for more glorious years ahead for PL ^_^v
    Last edited by jsewan; 09-09-2023 at 04:09 AM.
    I luv & enjoy playin game, that's simple jsewan, mage, 61/ jswn, bird, 61/ jsallegro, bear, 61/ acidmatahari, engineer, 10

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsewan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dear Cinco, asommers, futumsh, and STS,

We, the dedicated players of Pocket Legends, hope this message finds you well. Firstly, we would like to express our gratitude for the incredible game you have created. The countless hours of joy, friendships forged, and memories made within the game are immeasurable.

However, it is with a heavy heart that we share our concern regarding the current state of Pocket Legends. As committed players who have invested both our time and money into the game, we yearn for the days when it felt truly exciting and alive.

Today, we humbly request your return to the world of Pocket Legends, and we implore you to inject that unmistakable spark that made the game so exceptional in its early stages. Your vision, creativity, and dedication to crafting an immersive experience are without equal.

We understand that maintaining a game can be challenging, and we empathize with any reasons that led to your departure. Nonetheless, we believe that your unique talents are irreplaceable, and your presence in the development of the game would undoubtedly revitalize it for all players who have invested their time and resources.

Your artistic prowess, technical expertise, and intricate storytelling are genuine assets that would reignite the passion within the Pocket Legends community. The enchanting adventures and the camaraderie that once thrived within the game can be restored with your guidance.

In conclusion, we fervently hope that you will consider this heartfelt plea, and allow the radiant spirit of Pocket Legends to shine once more. Together, we can create an extraordinary realm where players can immerse themselves in an exciting and captivating adventure, bringing happiness and fulfillment to all who have invested themselves in this beloved game.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

The Passionate Players of Pocket

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GEUNAFRIC For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default We love Pocket Legends / PL's lovers

I totally agree all that has been involved / said previously, as a 2014 player who just returned to the game this month, PL is also my childhood game.

Please STS, keep it alive and make it alive again, love y'all and love you work since all those years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

#bringbackdragkinshields2023

Edit to add onto one of the comments about the game being a lot to manage, DECA Games is still a possibility and would leave the devs with more time to focus on AL if that is what they wish!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

So many good suggestions in this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Halloween was always my fav yearly event, I’d love to play it on my way to 115!
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I just came back after a couple years, I honestly have always enjoyed PL and DL so much. They both have great potential as far as gaming goes. Advertise on TV or YT etc, and bam there goes more people who are drawn in. I get AL is successful, just please dont forget your other games please.
    I agree bring back some old sets if anything and yes players do return in droves during the holiday events (Halloween and XMas).
    For those that keep saying its dead its NOT dead, grow up.
    Just playing events I am happy. Thank you STS Team for all you do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I just read this, and i'm thankful for STS Team and all the Devs, but as well to my friend Sunflwershine for this post, can't wait it!
    Ceozuhoa - TaoBao, from Italy to here, ready at your service to help!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TaoBaoCeozuhoa For This Useful Post: