Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,508 Posts

Default Feedback: 86 Force Weapons

Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Why did u Nerf The sword to 1000% reflect? Was it to strong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

What weapon? 3.7k plat got nothing🥹 Goodluck to who keeps opening.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Thats what i asked in main thread there was no need since it wasnt tested in live server

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crankomaniac View Post
    Yep. The 2K reflection was too strong. 1000% is still pretty good though :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
    @cinco

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bleyv For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lolifee View Post
    could you please let us use haste on bows? that would make the rog weapon a viable option. not sure why haste does not work on bows tbh
    +1

It would be much better on bows and fast charge.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Firulaisss View Post
    +1

It would be much better on bows and fast charge.

+1 it's been like this since mari bow but the times have changed

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Kinda weird mages can go ham with that gun and rogs fire like 1 shot per min

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolifee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Nightblade:

vs mobs: very good
    - excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

vs bosses: as good as snowstorm/ star beast swords
    - here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

Proc: 1st part is very good, 2nd part is bad
    - 1st part with pull and debuff and cool visual is very good, i like it a lot.
    - 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

Summary:
    - Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

Suggestion:
    - I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

(almost) Last words:
    I am going to play AL with it so i might come up with something more to share.

Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

ty

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmqp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Nightblade:

- excellent, i can't say anything against it. It kills Elder Woods mobs (multiple) with about 2 charged hits and can do the same to Elite Zodias mobs, and even LB Zodias/ Kt 4 mobs. And all this without kraken weapon or armor proc. Ofc, i am testing it with latest star beast set, so in bad set it might not feel as strong, but with latest set i can say this weapon is very powerful vs mobs. It put them to sleep on its own fast, and when you add kraken procs, it turns into killing machine. On top of that the pull in it really helps with erasing groups of mobs from map smoother. It is nothing, what older force weapon did not do vs mobs, but to close this part, new nightblade weapon is very good vs mobs and i am grateful for that.

- here i am afraid my suggestion about giving it between 1.200-1.300 DPS is in place. Speaking of clean weapons without awaken, nightblade is as strong as snowstorm blade or star beast chain sword. I mean there are maybe little damage differences, but those are nothing special, all 3 weapons perform relatively same as main DPS weapon vs bosses. Here is what i did during testing. I proced kraken sword + armor and all other arcane procs, swapped to sb set + each of 3 weapons and i took about same hp of LB Orrick/Hydra and Hedourah. This weapon should be significantly better than snowstorm vs bosses (that's my opinion, currently 2m worth snowstorm can provide same performance vs bosses).

- 2nd part with dmg reflection is very bad... It does not kill mobs quick (just go try it vs mobs, actual charged hit takes most of hp of mobs away and reflection shield can't even finish them) and it can do no harm to bosses (literally full hp boss remains full hp). This part should be replaced with DOT of other 2 class weapons (in my opinion). One more reason to replace it with DOT is 12 sec cooldown of reflection shield. I am used to do charged attack when i pull enemies, that delivers higher dmg per hit to enemy, but this time charged attack triggers reflection shield proc and i don't rly want it to get triggered. Hope you can remove this shield, or make it without cooldown, but for 1 sec (simply rework or remove it).

Summary:
    - Great weapon vs mobs, and it is multi target weapon, so very good choice vs mobs over snowstorm sword/ star beast chain sword, but in boss fight this weapon is as good as other 2 when used as DPS weapon in damage set. 1st part of proc is good, 2nd part is bad.

Suggestion:
    - I wish you can make it stronger. I would love for it to have between 1.2 to 1.3k dps (still way lower than other 2 class weapons), or give it boss damage (and to both other class weapons too). Snowstorm weapons have +20% boss damage as base stat, make it +20, +25 or +30% base boss damage stat in new Rusk weapons? Damage reflection proc is something i really don't like and wish it can be replaced or completely removed.

(almost) Last words:

Note: I've noticed this weapon shows incorrect stats. Can you double check if Rusk Nightsaber stats are being applied/ displayed correctly, please? Currently it shows me lower base damage than from clean snowstorm blade. Star Beast Chain Sword shows me greater base damage than snowstorm blade. So maybe this is a bug, because nightblade has slighty better stats than star beast chainsword.

ty
    cinco removed the 2.5k reflect he said it was cause it was soo strong so if ur saying 1k relfect is trash shouldnt they ad back the 2.5k reflect to make it better and reduce cooldown to 5-7 sec or change it all together

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Americanarmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    Nightblade:

Summary:

Suggestion:

(almost) Last words:

ty
    rusk are design for killing mobs xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    422 Posts

As many have said the sword is really nice against mobs but i was hoping it would do a bit more dmg to boss, please make this Arcane sword helpful against boss (More reflection or more dps etc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bleyv View Post
    Is it possible to change that proc? reflection is unnecessary in these times
    @cinco
    +1 I will never use this proc

Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Darklotusss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darklotusss View Post
    +1 I will never use this proc

Kraken amulet already gives me a 500% reflect without interfering with other wep procs
    +1

Yes please more Damage,Bossdamage ect.. and a other Proc . This Reflection Shield is useless.
    Maybe a Neptaris like Proc(with effects .*"RUSK INDUSTRIES"*...)would be the best for these Arc86 RUSK Sword

Greets

Wortwechsel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Rusk sword:

In my opinion the reflect shield could have more % (way more than 1000%) duration of the proc should be longer it should be 10 seconds not 5 (it’s arcane sword even mythic have longer duration for example chain sword) however you could add this to the charged attack of the sword: all attacks have a high chance to apply rusk dynamo burn that stuns for 3 seconds and does damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds just like bow/gun procs now that’s for the charged attack

For the standard attack 25% armor debuff is low and 50% ms debuff is not needed anywhere I genuinely don’t see it useful anywhere it could be changed from 25% armor debuff to 50% armor debuff and 25% damage debuff it could at least be useful against upcoming elite mobs with higher reflection % from charged attacks we could be on to something here

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Killyxan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a prototype. No sword and shield. You can't get it any other time.. It could also hurt the boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Bow is really weak tbh, compared to warr weapon. idk if mage weapon is the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reflection could be 2000 or 1800