Hopefully Elites bring worthy loot and reworked Hedoboredom.

Enraged Hedourah encounter:
requirement: 1,000 Hedourah kills

Kill Alien Hedourah 1k times to unlock special raid map. 6, 8, or 10 players can play it together. Entire map is open (full ring). Red zone from Battle Royale is added. Zone slowly schrinks to point players to random place on map, until it's too small to fight boss. Players within red zone die in 5 sec. Enranged Hedourah can use all of it's special attacks more furiously and in random order to create chaotic warfare, or perhaps there is a way for teamplay? Hedourah's cannons shoot random shape of projectiles (ball/line). Hedourah's holograms spawn in greater number. Every 500k damage dealt to hedourah while holograms are alive heals hedourah by 5% of it's hp. This could be fun and create dynamic gameplay. On top of that, add corrupted cat to the map (1 to 2 cats), but this time cat is unkillable and it picks it's prey randomly. "Prey" gets ring underneath feet and can't use potions, so teammates have to keep prey alive, because one strike from cat can kill and prey still have to keep an eye on Hedourah and it's troops. Whole cat - prey thing lasts 10 sec. By successfully avoiding cat (or 2 cats) for 10 sec, gold loot of every player increases by 10% (or 20% in case of 2 cats are present).

This is just concept, and i am sharing it because i dislike current Light Woods map. Honestly i don't find any of EW (Elder Woods) maps interesting. All are very boring despite they rewards me with lots of gold. Gold is not everything to me, you know, i would like to enjoy playing AL maps as i used to in past. Hopefully loot in Elite EW makes this expansion worth playing.

Good luck!