Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
1) The main boss portal takes too long..
we are few days into 86 expansion, people are running new maps all the time and we are just at half way.
I wonder how long will it take when people will get bored and less hyped. it will take weeks perhaps at this rate..

2) (Bug FIX) Some classes new weapon types (ORB & Chain Sword as well), are dealing way more damage in a "EPIC" rarity, than in "LEGENDARY" Rarity.

3) We still don't fully understand how the damage types are working.
Like if I use a 25% Nature weapon, so I deal 25% more damage to enemies in Nature map?

I will keep updating this thread if we have more questions TY
1) Portal boss is almost open! We'll take a look at the data after a week or two and see if we need to adjust the frequency of opens.

2) This will be fixed in the next server (content) update.

3) You can think of the way damage has been done to date as 'physical' damage (that's not the real term, it's just damage -- armor would be a resistance to physical damage). So, the new damage types are additional damage that can be done if the target doesn't have any resistance to that specific damage type. Additionally, enemies can use these new damage types requiring you to have these new resistances to lessen the total amount subtracted from health.

Thanks for the feedback, hope this helps.

-ALS