Thread: Gold regulation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

There have been threads like this before. Out of all the suggestions my favorite is the one Qua mentioned. Giving players a way to farm or loot gear or whatever it is they want. Make the older maps relevant by putting things you need in them. That way there is more then 1 way to get whatever it is you want.

Personally I think they did a good job so far with some of the new content. We can farm gold in more then one map, if that's your thing. We can get decent gear in cata even if you have to farm it with an already well geared toon. Kraken gear is good enough to run the new maps. Bosses are tough. If they did something to get more people in pvp I would actually be happy. Who knows, maybe they did by adding more 76 arcs to the game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    There have been threads like this before. Out of all the suggestions my favorite is the one Qua mentioned. Giving players a way to farm or loot gear or whatever it is they want. Make the older maps relevant by putting things you need in them. That way there is more then 1 way to get whatever it is you want.

Personally I think they did a good job so far with some of the new content. We can farm gold in more then one map, if that's your thing. We can get decent gear in cata even if you have to farm it with an already well geared toon. Kraken gear is good enough to run the new maps. Bosses are tough. If they did something to get more people in pvp I would actually be happy. Who knows, maybe they did by adding more 76 arcs to the game.
    I also would like to see pvp glowing again in this game.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk