Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Could you fix this please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Could you fix this please?

Hello! I'm not against the new stance of the rogues, but the change has left some bugs in the game that I would like to see fixed if possible. I've been playing AL for many years and one of my favorite vanity's has always been the Undying Armor (Rogue). Even so, after the change of the character's posture, the back of the vanity sticks out too much and goes through most of the times.

Please fix the problem so the rest of the players and I can continue enjoying this great vanity!

Thanks for your work!

Most affected vanity:

1. Hellish Helm Rogue (And all with similar "pigtails", especially since it is deformed due to the bug)
    2. Undead Rogue Mask
    3. Winter Rage and Fury Mask
    4. Lady of the Forest Helm
    5. And a lot more (Can provide a list with some combinatios that I tried, apart from those mentioned above)

Some pictures to show the bug while wearing both rogue weapons (Bow and Daggers):

Name:  IMG_1011.jpeg
Views: 141
Size:  243.5 KBName:  IMG_1007.jpeg
Views: 138
Size:  277.9 KBName:  IMG_1008.jpeg
Views: 137
Size:  263.0 KBName:  IMG_1017.jpeg
Views: 134
Size:  241.3 KBName:  IMG_1014.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  195.4 KB

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,505 Posts

Unfortunately, the animation change would not have affected this. Although we try, not all geometry is going to work together. That armor also came out quite a while ago, so it's unlikely it will change at this point.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Unfortunately, the animation change would not have affected this. Although we try, not all geometry is going to work together. That armor also came out quite a while ago, so it's unlikely it will change at this point.

-ALS
    Thanks for answering!
    I completely understand that the changes cannot be adjusted to all vanity's. Even so, before the patch my vanity fit perfectly and now this happens :/ Isn't it really possible to change it? Maybe make the armor a little smaller or make the posture with the bow like before. I feel very bad about losing one of my favorite sets after so long. Because even if it's a small detail, it ruins it a lot.Name:  IMG_1019.jpeg
Views: 102
Size:  87.0 KB