Quote Originally Posted by iulicutu View Post

suggestions
so let's say we want to implement an awakening system that would allow locking slots but wouldn't be too easy to roll a perfect item and would somewhat preserve the amount of gems spent overall:
  1. number of awakening gems used: an awake would cost 2n where n is the number of locked slots => so for 0 slots locked it would cost 1, for 1 it would cost 2, for 2 it would cost 4 and for 3 it would cost 8
    • i said 2 but it could be 3 or whatever
  2. you can also add a gold cost when locking slots in a similar manner
    • 10k for 1 slot locked 100k for 2 slots locked 1m for 3 slots locked
  3. rng modifier => each time you lock a slot the lock has a chance to break:
    • if you lock 1 slot there's a 35% chance when you reroll that the lock will break and the roll you locked will also be rerolled
    • if you lock 2 slots there's a 65% chance when you reroll that both locks will break and both of the rolls you locked will also be rerolled
    • if you lock 3 slots there's a 95% chance when you reroll that all 3 locks will break and all 3 of the rolls you locked will also be rerolled
  4. Awakening master event: the chance to break when awakening with locks is reduced by 5%/10% whatever
  5. New items(could be premium or farmed or whatever):
    • scroll of awakening(basic): reduces the chance to break for locks by 5%(consumed on use)
    • scroll of awakening(advanced): reduces the chance to break for locks by 10%(consumed on use)
    • scroll of awakening(expert): reduces the chance to break for locks by 15%(consumed on use)

this is just what i thought of i'm sure people here could come up with better ideas/ways to improve the system if you(cinco and the sts team) were willing to listen

I think they did something close to this in Pocket Legends. Try to play the other legend games since most of the things came /got "tested " there.
I think from point 3 is not fun but looks interesting and might be again hard and costly to make.
Everything comes down to money.
Might be wrong.