Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My opinion on Dragon Set drop rates

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Covert View Post
    omg omg omzzzz fh drops 2 many trash drops pzl sts nerf ty !!!
    ikr. Darn STS for making legendary items legendary to get.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsleazy View Post
    Than you should recall that shared stocks are a form of theoretical wealth, not actual wealth. If you want to hold money in rares do it in discontinued ones, not ones subject to massive price fluctuations. And if you thought that the prices would never change you should maybe consider a career as a janitor instead of a stock broker.
    i new they would change but this is a thing that sts did, they brought down our "stock price" on purpose,
    IGN Husafadar, Brizeekial, Demonichild, Demonicbehr, DuhDictator... ^Noperly22's Graphics Sig Design SHOP^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fastcast View Post
    Taking donations on dragon lmao
    Same here! We should start the Fastduper Charity!

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Here's an idea...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nmyxspaceship For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snow49 View Post
    Totally agree with drgrimmy! Took me months to make my dragon set, now because people cry because they won't take the time to farm constantly in order to get one. They were for the leet group of true farmers. Should a doctor make the same amount of money as a gas station worker? This sounds like communist pocket legends now. We will all be the same no one should have something special no matter how hard they worked for it.
    Seriously? Most people aren't able to farm constantly because they have to prioritize their lives, and can't spend hours upon hours of time running mt fang. You don't actually expect everyone to be as die hard as yourself, do you?

You're acting like everyone and their mother suddenly has a full dragon set and they are dropping every other run, probably to everyone but you. More people farming = more drops, regardless of the slight drop rate increase. All of the attention this is getting is causing more people to farm and is dropping the prices, but they are still rare, and not many people have them.

Surely there are more important things to worry about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

You're right, someone who plays the game once or twice a week should have all the same stuff that someone who plays hours a day, everyday for years. That makes
    a lot of sense.
    Last edited by Snow49; 10-13-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noperly22:811733
    Than you should recall that shared stocks are a form of theoretical wealth, not actual wealth. If you want to hold money in rares do it in discontinued ones, not ones subject to massive price fluctuations. And if you thought that the prices would never change you should maybe consider a career as a janitor instead of a stock broker.
    i new they would change but this is a thing that sts did, they brought down our "stock price" on purpose,
    So people would lower prices , to many complaints about over gold cap trade scams an they for sure are not goin to raise gold cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

i also believe that they should raise the cap! lol and what about those people that deserve it more , like those that play 9 hours a day? xD
    IGN Husafadar, Brizeekial, Demonichild, Demonicbehr, DuhDictator... ^Noperly22's Graphics Sig Design SHOP^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noperly22 View Post
    i also believe that they should raise the cap! lol and what about those people that deserve it more , like those that play 9 hours a day? xD
    Those ppl deserve a swift kick in the arse. Go do something productive ffs!! (That means for freaks sake)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Here's my opinion on this.... I absolutely agree that the dragon items should be for elite players. I was never lucky enough to loot a dragon vanity item, but over the course of 2 months of farming humania, I managed to save up 13m which I used to buy my green armor. Then in another 6 weeks since then I started merching more and managed to save up another 13m which I used to buy my helm last week. So I spent 26m total for my green set, and now a few days later I see them selling for 17m. Now I do understand that prices change, and I am not too upset since 17m is still a lot. I also am a tiny bit happy with the price drop since I plan to save up for a blue set too, and now that seems to have dropped to 20m which will be easier for me to handle. But I just hope that prices don't drop to nothing like the 56 glyph stuff. The only thing that keeps me interested in playing this game is the constant quest to get new and better (i.e. more expensive) gear. If I get to a point where I can afford every single item I want, then I will no doubt lose interest and at a minimum, won't play the game so much anymore, or perhaps even quit all together.

That said, I can understand raising drop rates on very rare items to the point where nothing costs more than gold cap. I actually agree that this is a good idea. But there should be some items that do indeed cost gold cap, or at least close to gold cap. If it gets to a point where nothing costs more than like 2m, then this game will become quite boring for me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Here is another idea, I thought the dragons were a nice gold sink and should have been left alone, it seems everyone has 10+ mil so... Why farm new stuff when most ppl are rich enough to buy them. I'm not complaining. I have more then enough for the next couple of caps. No one is gonna wanna play if everything is handed to them. I know I'm starting to lose interest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Called scam reduction
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    ^^ started by xlimitedx/multibird :/ dont want it to happen to black so just stay away from that guy if u happen to have one LOL!
    Hmm what scam are you talking about?
    Idk what your talking about Miracle...
    All I know or I'm saying that since nuris drop rate increased everything is getting cheaper; such as 56 sets are going cheap.
    About Dragons, the only thing i said was the truth. I said since mystery mash and the elite dungeons quests will be discontinued. Therefore back dragons sets and the elite weapons will rise. They might even go for 20 mil, you don't know. But i did say that all the dragons farmed in fang will drop and as you can see they are dropping in price. Why? People are looting them more and more everyday and check cs price is dropping. This morning a golden helmet or armor was listed up for 4.7 mil, green dropped to 8.5 mil. In future it will do the same...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Multibird View Post
    All I know or I'm saying that since nuris drop rate increased everything is getting cheaper; such as 56 sets are going cheap.
    About Dragons, the only thing i said was the truth. I said since mystery mash and the elite dungeons quests will be discontinued. Therefore back dragons sets and the elite weapons will rise. They might even go for 20 mil, you don't know. But i did say that all the dragons farmed in fang will drop and as you can see they are dropping in price. Why? People are looting them more and more everyday and check cs price is dropping. This morning a golden helmet or armor was listed up for 4.7 mil, green dropped to 8.5 mil. In future it will do the same...
    It's a combination of this and the fact demand is dropping, people are saving their gold for the next cap. I expect prices to drop even lower once people start getting 75 sets and can solo and duo farm fang much faster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Here's my opinion on this.... I absolutely agree that the dragon items should be for elite players. I was never lucky enough to loot a dragon vanity item, but over the course of 2 months of farming humania, I managed to save up 13m which I used to buy my green armor. Then in another 6 weeks since then I started merching more and managed to save up another 13m which I used to buy my helm last week. So I spent 26m total for my green set, and now a few days later I see them selling for 17m. Now I do understand that prices change, and I am not too upset since 17m is still a lot. I also am a tiny bit happy with the price drop since I plan to save up for a blue set too, and now that seems to have dropped to 20m which will be easier for me to handle. But I just hope that prices don't drop to nothing like the 56 glyph stuff. The only thing that keeps me interested in playing this game is the constant quest to get new and better (i.e. more expensive) gear. If I get to a point where I can afford every single item I want, then I will no doubt lose interest and at a minimum, won't play the game so much anymore, or perhaps even quit all together.

That said, I can understand raising drop rates on very rare items to the point where nothing costs more than gold cap. I actually agree that this is a good idea. But there should be some items that do indeed cost gold cap, or at least close to gold cap. If it gets to a point where nothing costs more than like 2m, then this game will become quite boring for me.
    AGain i agree with you bud

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by onemadzhau View Post
    Here is another idea, I thought the dragons were a nice gold sink and should have been left alone, it seems everyone has 10+ mil so... Why farm new stuff when most ppl are rich enough to buy them. I'm not complaining. I have more then enough for the next couple of caps. No one is gonna wanna play if everything is handed to them. I know I'm starting to lose interest.
    So is what your saying that they should make dragon vanitys drop, and then make something new? How about a Lava Golem Vanity
    Or are you agreeing with me that they should make it more rare again, and also take away rerolls?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Eh Think i should buy a dex black dragon set buddy? ITs me husafadar btw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's a combination of this and the fact demand is dropping, people are saving their gold for the next cap. I expect prices to drop even lower once people start getting 75 sets and can solo and duo farm fang much faster.
    Thats why i think that when cap comes out, since we get stronger, they will either make the fang levels harder, discontinue dragon vanitys, (making them ultra rare), Or just turn down drop rates again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Eh Think i should buy a dex black dragon set buddy? ITs me husafadar btw
    you sold me your set LOL, and if i were you buy the set and maybe the elite weps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

you sold me your set LOL, and if i were you buy the set and maybe the elite weps
    i sold you that stuff before the drop rates of dragon items increased, i only got 8.2m tho

And anybody else think that they should increase the drop rates of black dragon? so we could all get it and then once it goes discontionued, we will all be rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

So is what your saying that they should make dragon vanitys drop, and then make something new? How about a Lava Golem Vanity
    Or are you agreeing with me that they should make it more rare again, and also take away rerolls?
    I am agreeing with you, but some of my points are confused, lol. Bit still a noob comes in and gets two drops, they got more gold then they will ever need now. Kinda ruins the playing experience of hard work and dedication.