Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most Trouble You Got Into at School

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Got kicked out of a dance in middle school for whipping people. You don't even want to ask why or what... I'll just say that it's not what it sounds like.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Um, elementrary school. Got introuble for threatening to blow some kids hesd off in his sleep with a shotgun... Hardcore then jr high got sent to office and searched because i was with and friends with a friend who had drugs, and i got not suspended though lol but they found a bag that smelled like the substance... Oops xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Got in trouble for singing one of those "I hate you, you hate me, let's all gang up and kill Barney" songs in 3rd grade

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Piosidon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Most trouble in school? 8th grade second semester i was in the office almost everyday for : not doing homework, defining school property (with spray paint ), insubordination, cheating on tests, hacking computers,skipping classes and fighting. So it was rather eventful for a while but i had fun.

IGN: Thebane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thebane View Post
    Most trouble in school? 8th grade second semester i was in the office almost everyday for : not doing homework, defining school property (with spray paint ), insubordination, cheating on tests, hacking computers,skipping classes and fighting. So it was rather eventful for a while but i had fun.
    By hacking you mean tweaking a few settings and acting like those nerds who don't do unruly things you do :P?

If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?
    Oh, wait... No need to practice. iHax.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Well in 6th grade i decided to have a moehawk 2 weeks before school was out and my teacher said it was distracting and told the principle, so he called me to the office and told me to cut it off or he'd kick me out. Never cut it ha

In seventh grade i got in a fight because this kid tried to touch my friend in a bad way (she was a girl he tried to touch) so i ripped him a new one broke the kids nose and gave him a black eye (he was in ninth) i dont think i got in trouble for that though they never caught me soo. Ya.

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Got kicked out of a dance in middle school for whipping people. You don't even want to ask why or what... I'll just say that it's not what it sounds like.
    I got kicked out of a middle school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I got kicked out of a middle school.
    Ouch! How?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Ouch! How?
    You don't wanna know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    You don't wanna know
    I do, I do! Pm me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

You know that game where you stick a piece of paper to your head with a name on it, and then you have to ask questions to guess who you are? Well, I was playing it in Maths, because Maths was crap (sorry to anybody who likes Maths out there..). So obviously I wasn't looking the right way, and was looking towards my friends. So the teacher shouted for my attention, and I turned around forgetting about the note on my head. Apparently I was chose to be "Gary Glitter", (if you don't know, he was a child molester). So obviously I got in a lot of trouble, sent to the headmasters office. When I turned up at the headmasters office, I told him I was sent there for praise for splitting up a fight, he gave me some free chocolate and I went back to class.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

^lol good escape

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Matutd View Post
    You know that game where you stick a piece of paper to your head with a name on it, and then you have to ask questions to guess who you are? Well, I was playing it in Maths, because Maths was crap (sorry to anybody who likes Maths out there..). So obviously I wasn't looking the right way, and was looking towards my friends. So the teacher shouted for my attention, and I turned around forgetting about the note on my head. Apparently I was chose to be "Gary Glitter", (if you don't know, he was a child molester). So obviously I got in a lot of trouble, sent to the headmasters office. When I turned up at the headmasters office, I told him I was sent there for praise for splitting up a fight, he gave me some free chocolate and I went back to class.
    Nice!!!
    in_game name in PL: rinny/spirituosa
    rinny:lvl 65 enchantress
    Spirituosa: lvl 17 dex bear ( 99% on this character pvping)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Most trouble? My sophomore year me and a buddy decided we were gonna leave early. So as we were walking out we totally forgot about the drivers ed lady as we just got off campus, our security guard starts chasing us in the little golf cart. Now I was in 10th grade, I was stupid then. I said "oh s**t" and ran. Luckily for me I was on track that year my mile times were topping 5:35s. So I coulda made it to my house in a heart beat. But my buddy couldn't do it. And I was going to let him take the fall alone, so I stopped and he took us back to school. Because it was both of our first offenses ever in our academic career they let us slide pretty easy. 1 day of suspension. Coulda been way worse.
    It ain't much to whine over but its hilarious to look back upon my senior year

Sig made by Arexos! Buying Phantom Bow set pm meh!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

I'll do another... (I was a bit of a rebel )
    Me and a few of my friends used to play a little game called "ball sack". The idea of the game was to shout ball sack as loud as you could in the most stupid places. You would start quietly and gradually get louder each time. Whoever got in trouble first would lose. Now everyone knows that when you have a substitute teacher because the teacher isn't in that day, that you be as much of an idiot as you can We had a controlled assessment that day, which is where you have to write an essay in exam conditions, so that means we had to be completely silent. That was until one of my mates whispered "ball sack" to me. That was it, I couldn't control myself, and I yelled ball sack in this completely silent classroom. The teacher gave me this most evil glare ever and pointed to the door, as if to tell me to get out. So as I was walking out, one of my mates shouted ball sack louder than mine. Now, I'm no "giver-upper" so I saw it as my duty to beat my mate and yelled it as loud as I could. And as you might have guessed, we were both severely punished hahaha.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matutd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Me and a few of my friends used to play a little game called "ball sack". The idea of the game was to shout ball sack as loud as you could in the most stupid places. You would start quietly and gradually get louder each time. Whoever got in trouble first would lose. Now everyone knows that when you have a substitute teacher because the teacher isn't in that day, that you be as much of an idiot as you can We had a controlled assessment that day, which is where you have to write an essay in exam conditions, so that means we had to be completely silent. That was until one of my mates whispered "ball sack" to me. That was it, I couldn't control myself, and I yelled ball sack in this completely silent classroom. The teacher gave me this most evil glare ever and pointed to the door, as if to tell me to get out. So as I was walking out, one of my mates shouted ball sack louder than mine. Now, I'm no "giver-upper" so I saw it as my duty to beat my mate and yelled it as loud as I could. And as you might have guessed, we were both severely punished hahaha.

Omg, the trouble I've gotten into with that game...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Omg, the trouble I've gotten into with that game...
    What word were you using? Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I use the 'P' word, phun
    Pocket Legends: Purevixen
    Battle Dragons: God
    Bluephoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Ahh, yes we do that in the States too.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    Ahh, yes we do that in the States too.
    Called the P. . . . . Game and its just whoever screams it louder, it doesn't matter if you do or don't get in trouble
    When there is too much

Don't forget