Hi! In my opinion it's never late, the game is update exactly like other Spacetime's games, maybe a bit less than AL, as it's Spacetime's priority, but the game is pretty updated, and people are still playing after years, people still love the game, and it's the childhood of so many players, so if i'd say my own thought about it: the game is active, the game is not going to close anytime soon, people still spends money on it, but as well put effort on it, and play it regularly, and definitely there are quite a bit of players playing it on daily basis, yes maybe it has not thousands of players playing, but it might hit 40-100 players online easily, daily, also i'm planning to start streaming the game, in order to bring more players play again, and also involve the community and players more and maybe also host tournaments! So i definitely recommend to play the game! Have fun, and also enjoy your time and staying here! You can find me ingame as Ceozuhoa or Taobaos! for any questions or doubts you can find things on the forum, but you can also message me or other people online!