Thread: Inherent issues with AL for New Players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Default Inherent issues with AL for New Players

No one likes farming with players using mythic set, but Kraken Set is too expensive for new players.

Too expensive? I mean almost impossible to achieve. Just a Gun + Armor is 140m.

Only Elite Portal bosses at the moment drop gold worth counting. And no one wants to make a party with mythic set users.

This has developed a toxic culture when running randoms, players with Kraken set will often leave or trash talk/mock the mythic set.

It saddens me that Devs had such a good opportunity to fix this issue via labyrinth but chose not to.

First ever labyrinth decreased the price of the best gears (mythic set) down to just 10m for a set because it was for 3 weeks I think? , it was 100m+ prior. This labyrinth could have had the same effect. Besides, 81 arcanes are gonna be out-dated soon.

Even if they didn't want to over-saturate arcanes in the market, Mythics are nearly useless. Waiting for mythic weapons to proc is just not the meta anymore, Devs need to adjust accordingly.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post: