Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inherent issues with AL for New Players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Default Inherent issues with AL for New Players

No one likes farming with players using mythic set, but Kraken Set is too expensive for new players.

Too expensive? I mean almost impossible to achieve. Just a Gun + Armor is 140m.

Only Elite Portal bosses at the moment drop gold worth counting. And no one wants to make a party with mythic set users.

This has developed a toxic culture when running randoms, players with Kraken set will often leave or trash talk/mock the mythic set.

It saddens me that Devs had such a good opportunity to fix this issue via labyrinth but chose not to.

First ever labyrinth decreased the price of the best gears (mythic set) down to just 10m for a set because it was for 3 weeks I think? , it was 100m+ prior. This labyrinth could have had the same effect. Besides, 81 arcanes are gonna be out-dated soon.

Even if they didn't want to over-saturate arcanes in the market, Mythics are nearly useless. Waiting for mythic weapons to proc is just not the meta anymore, Devs need to adjust accordingly.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ploid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Arcanes and mythic is just different so they didn't increase the chance to drop it. It is easy to get starting gears(mythic set and gl gears is cheap) but the hard things is working on kraken gears and where to farm(ideal is the 4 elite campaign maps). The used of your gold now is not equivalent to the gold year ago because of inflation.

Lvl81 Mythic is 2 years old, it was used and it is for normal zodias. They released arcane gears to used it on elite portal maps but the new things like flawless jewels and bracelet broke the elite maps that players is too op for that maps. So they buffed portal maps, it make mythic set nearly useless.

And also other kraken gears is still not a year aside from kraken armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Arcanes and mythic is just different so they didn't increase the chance to drop it. It is easy to get starting gears(mythic set and gl gears is cheap) but the hard things is working on kraken gears and where to farm(ideal is the 4 elite campaign maps). The used of your gold now is not equivalent to the gold year ago because of inflation.

Lvl81 Mythic is 2 years old, it was used and it is for normal zodias. They released arcane gears to used it on elite portal maps but the new things like flawless jewels and bracelet broke the elite maps that players is too op for that maps. So they buffed portal maps, it make mythic set nearly useless.

And also other kraken gears is still not a year aside from kraken armor.
    And that's the problem with AL. Mythic set users can't earn gold to buy Kraken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

Isn’t it very obvious. Dev wants you to spend real money by spending on plats to buy kits sell for gold :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post

They can earn but it is long time grind like any game when you are just starting.
    The bad loot chance in locked chest and the inflation makes the access of kraken is hard now.

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

yeah its a problem my advice is to run events to not get bored

Labyrinth event was ok for me because luckily i have 50 crafting slots, so i made 50 of those massive crates.. i could probably get a few mil for those

for me farming for kraken/best gear in vanilla al is not optional

most of the content before zodias might as well be deleted, but some options i like//enjoy are:

elite cryogem mines - i clear the entire zone, after killing boss run the other path
    elite cryostar - despite the removal of elite gold puzzlebox etc, cryostar crates can still be looted, pretty good zone
    planar tombs - pretty good loot from vendor, and can gather a few energy during events, run map 2 for more energy, map 3 for more fragments

and that's it, unfortunately, most of the game appears to have been obliterated.

orrick - one of my favourites, but unfortunately now there's so many ebon armors that orrick isn't really optional
    planar arena - vials have been nerfed?? so they can no longer be used to craft nekro?
    zodias - difficulty to reward ratio is bad, monotonous, i prefer the much easier less gold per hour areas.
    elder woods - very hard/impossible/slow
    mausoleum 3+ - ok loot but at level 86 this place is disgusting, dungeon level 85, so what's happened is, the game got harder but I'm stuck with the same stuff i had when level 81 was the max level.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Immortal_Blood For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Plus they added 300 pull reward in locked crates from stores that are very bad. You don t loot anything, if you open crates until you reach 300 pulls. 2 years ago you could get arcane without do 300 pulls from crates. And the drop rate is based of high stats of players. Like if x player has kraken gear and 3k stats, he get better chance loot something good, besides those with low stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    Plus they added 300 pull reward in locked crates from stores that are very bad. You don t loot anything, if you open crates until you reach 300 pulls. 2 years ago you could get arcane without do 300 pulls from crates. And the drop rate is based of high stats of players. Like if x player has kraken gear and 3k stats, he get better chance loot something good, besides those with low stats.
    You are out of your mind. Im convinced you have no idea what you go on about.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

its a funny opinion

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    You are out of your mind. Im convinced you have no idea what you go on about.
    I m very sure of what i m saying. In the catacombs and lab, and many others event, to loot something from boss you need high stats, and the last gear. And if you open lockeds, you don t get arcane, until you do 300 pulls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I m very sure of what i m saying. In the catacombs and lab, and many others event, to loot something from boss you need high stats, and the last gear. And if you open lockeds, you don t get arcane, until you do 300 pulls.
    Drops of lockeds and maps are random and nothing more.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    Drops of lockeds and maps are random and nothing more.
    Did you loot arcane items from lockeds, within 300 pulls ? They just increase drop rate of arcanes in first one-two hours, maybe a day, and after get nerfed. This thing is old, and they don t fix it. They could add real drop rate, like you open this number of times, you get this, you open this you get this etc.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Adf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Name:  IMG_1654.jpeg
Views: 476
Size:  24.8 KBeleven characters
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Did you loot arcane items from lockeds, within 300 pulls ? They just increase drop rate of arcanes in first one-two hours, maybe a day, and after get nerfed. This thing is old, and they don t fix it. They could add real drop rate, like you open this number of times, you get this, you open this you get this etc.
    No I didnt even open lockeds. And that sounds boring to me if we get everything for fixed prices. Also I personally dont think its hard to make enough gold as a new player to buy a kraken weapon or armor since their release.

I have to disagree with OP here. A light and static drop in price is much more healthy than dropping all krakens to 10m in catacombs. It should happen over time when new gear is being released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

This Adf guy is an idiot.
    He is jealous and want everything easy.
    He is expecting to get exactly what lb players(did put time and hardwork) vs to him playing this game 1-2 hours.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xbell For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This Adf guy is an idiot.
    He is jealous and want everything easy.
    He is expecting to get exactly what lb players(did put time and hardwork) vs to him playing this game 1-2 hours.

I m not an idiot, you are for sure. Does telling the truth hurts you? This is the way many of lb players get rich, without doing anything, rhey don t even farm in this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

I m not an idiot, you are for sure. Does telling the truth hurts you? This is the way many of lb players get rich, without doing anything, rhey don t even farm in this game.
    Have you ever thought that conspiracy theories are blocking your progress?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

"they dont even farm in this game"
    They are not farming gold because they didn't need it or they are just bored of that map. I know some people still farming gold in maps.
    You know nothing how much they put time and hardwork on lb. You can do lb just play all day to farm energy and run the event maps. Or just buy energy kits and play like maybe 8hrs+ per day for a whole week. And finally you will able to sell that lb items and get a gears so you will not complain anymore or maybe not because you just want it easy, just spend money it will be easy.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

"they dont even farm in this game"
    They are not farming gold because they don't need it or they are just bored of that map.
    You know nothing how much they put time and hardwork on lb.
    You can do lb just play all day to farm energy and run the event maps. Or just buy energy kits and play like maybe 8hrs+ per day for a whole week.

Not players that run event lbs, omg. That players do hard work. I m telling about those who run normal lb in maps. Their stats are way to op for the way we can farm the gold in this game, their income in based on the drop in the game and the way they get high stats on items, selling for absurd prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Not players that run event lbs, omg. That players do hard work. I m telling about those who run normal lb in maps. Their stats are way to op for the way we can farm the gold in this game, their income in based on the drop in the game and the way they get high stats on items, selling for absurd prices.
    What is wrong with you, they are getting what they deserve, they work hard for their gears.
    And how many times I'm gonna say this to you.
    They are getting it because they run many times more than you and not all people like you(lazy/dont have time) have a patience to run many times how we do. So don't expect to get what we got.
    How many points did you get last catacombs?
    How many points in labyrinth?