Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
Are the wings from plat tier and the title from quests gonna be there all three weeks
That's the current plan, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
Arcane artifact drops ? Havent seen a single one auc. Can you guys check ?
Confirmed that they exist on players -- looted from the Boogie and Oligarch Bags. No plans to change the drop rates on those, the event is 3 weeks. Can't speak about auction availability since that depends entirely on players.

Quote Originally Posted by Aayushh007 View Post
This Halloween is not much fun compared to last year. Everything in the Zone is one tap. Anything too easy, makes it boring at a point.And like this for 3weeks?
Sorry, we won't be changing the difficulty for week 1, but we'll discuss if we want to change the difficulty for subsequent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Antignom View Post
The new Blood aura make it more rainy or something its not worth that 1750 plat for real
This has been tweaked if you patch (log out and log back in).

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
Also I guess I'll put some suggestion and my opinion for the upcoming auras while it's still unavailable...
I really appreciate the feedback on the auras, we've got some time before the next ones are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikochhan View Post
Week 3 has frank, week 2 has ghost. Medusa badge should go for week 1 right? Trio of them would be awesome tho instead of bat.
Batty Boo is already out and I haven't heard complaints in-game about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
Also, I wanna congratulate the designer team for doing an awesome job on designing the vanities and the new mythic set. Would be cool if you'll release a vanity set version of this new mythic set on Forgotten Vanity event 2024
As mentioned earlier, vanity versions of the mythics won't be out for a bit. Forgotten Vanity is probably a good time to release them assuming we do.

-ALS