Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
Looks like both of you have no idea how things work here

STS is a company that looking for profit through their games

They’re doing business …

If your suggestions or ideas don’t benefit STS…. just stop. I’m sure they won’t considering it.

You have to see things from their POV as a company that looking for money

Look at how they introduced Pure Stat Weapons and Enchantment of items. Why did they do this ? Because they wanted to increase their income by making PvP P2W with the risk of it ruining PvP.

Let’s say we as a player suggest STS to make L25 elite armor to have 0 armor and 0 health in PvP arena. Believe me, it won’t happen.

They won’t do things for free or fix something that doesn’t benefit them at all

People need to try giving ideas or suggestions that not only saves the game but also increasing STS’s income.
If you read my forum I’m about 2 years ahead of you. Been there done that suggestion. STS wanted money? Hall Of Amulets map could be turned into a Plat dungeon. BF Weapons level 10 could come from crates in forest haven and cost plat for a guaranteed class specific weapon. Plat sets could cost 30-75 plat again so that people would actually buy them. I offered to rework the entire enchant system about 2 years ago also. There isn’t a suggestion I haven’t already offered up.