Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring back old days of Arcane Legends

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Bring back old days of Arcane Legends

We don t need 1200% gold sets, 50% haste, pets that give us insane advantage, items with 15% primary stats, 10%+ awakens on items, boss portals with 300-400m hp, gold that has no value in the market, lb that don t worth climbing for, weapons that proc 4-5 times our damage.
    We just need a game that requires team work, and has value items. We could get mobs that can be killed by warriors, others by mage, rogues. Make some of them immune to characters weapons, like a war can kill mob a but mage and rogues can t do it, or they need a lot of time to do it. Polls that requires elixirs, and you can t pass them without using the elixir. A new type of currency, like gold version 2 that can be looted starting with the new map, and he don t drop using old gold set. Like if you wear a gold loot v2 set, you get 100 new gold v2. Events with gold reward, vanities that are specific for a certain event. Also vanities that requiers crafting materials looted from maps.
    Soon we gonna see players with 100k damage, and the main think will be around, how to get more stats on my character, like in, str, dex and damage. We can get weapons that we need run maps to craft them, or make some of them dependable by old maps.
    Of course better ones would be added to crates, but rest should be able to everyone to make them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Play other games or get to a time machine and play that old arcane legends. There is no bringing that back, have you ever thought how we gonna kill new bosses if we dont have this items that give us advantage. What are you gonna do the players that invest their gold to gold loot set? They are gonna be angry. You can't abandon things just easily. This is so much work and I think you didn't even spending money and supporting the developers. You can't just afford those things thats why you don't need that. You just want all things easy.
    If you are not spending in this game and only playing for few months, dont expect to buy anything you want and do anything you want. This game is not easy, there is a lot of people playing this for years and you are comparing them to new people playing this game just a few months. I didn't spend to this game, I played for years to get to this, so work hard for it. Almost of the game is p2w, it speed up your progress and gives you advantage to a certain game.

And please stop of your posting a pointless and brainless thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Arcane legends mirrors real life. We can't go back but eventually we won't be able to go forward either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    We don t need 1200% gold sets, 50% haste, pets that give us insane advantage, items with 15% primary stats, 10%+ awakens on items, boss portals with 300-400m hp, gold that has no value in the market, lb that don t worth climbing for, weapons that proc 4-5 times our damage.
    We just need a game that requires team work, and has value items. We could get mobs that can be killed by warriors, others by mage, rogues. Make some of them immune to characters weapons, like a war can kill mob a but mage and rogues can t do it, or they need a lot of time to do it. Polls that requires elixirs, and you can t pass them without using the elixir. A new type of currency, like gold version 2 that can be looted starting with the new map, and he don t drop using old gold set. Like if you wear a gold loot v2 set, you get 100 new gold v2. Events with gold reward, vanities that are specific for a certain event. Also vanities that requiers crafting materials looted from maps.
    Soon we gonna see players with 100k damage, and the main think will be around, how to get more stats on my character, like in, str, dex and damage. We can get weapons that we need run maps to craft them, or make some of them dependable by old maps.
    Of course better ones would be added to crates, but rest should be able to everyone to make them.
    Man just stop talking about vanities and auras now , I used to be a big vanity and aura fan but nowadays theres way too many auras and vanities nothing is worth anything , the good looking stuff is made super common and the ugly stuff put in lb , pretty messed up imo.

I would suggest they stop dumping the game with vanities and auras , wouldn't mind if there is stuff every event but it should be kept in less quantity else everyone will eventually not care about vanities at all , there are already way too many options of items already in the market , eventually no one will care about rarity , looks also do matter a lot coz people have their perception of what looks good , lb vanities shouldn't be worse in looks than the vanities given out to the masses for basically free / super cheap

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Man just stop talking about vanities and auras now , I used to be a big vanity and aura fan but nowadays theres way too many auras and vanities nothing is worth anything , the good looking stuff is made super common and the ugly stuff put in lb , pretty messed up imo.

I would suggest they stop dumping the game with vanities and auras , wouldn't mind if there is stuff every event but it should be kept in less quantity else everyone will eventually not care about vanities at all , there are already way too many options of items already in the market , eventually no one will care about rarity , looks also do matter a lot coz people have their perception of what looks good , lb vanities shouldn't be worse in looks than the vanities given out to the masses for basically free / super cheap
    They just made things more common. Like auras, vanities plus the good stats on items. Imagine 100% gold loot on helm. That is insane. In my opinion a gun should not get more than100% gold loot and bracelet should never give gold loot. And other items more than 60% each gold loot.
    Also the awakens on items. Awakening event should spent your gold a lot. Like for a 7% stat you should at least spend 1_2b of gold, not only 40 elite awakenings. Adding bracelets with 15% stats is insane too. Also they should make auras, vanities more rare, and add new gear in leaderboard reward in events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

1. Only a handful of players own a +1,200% gold loot set. Don't make it seem like it's the common or the norm.

2. 50% haste pets is not broken. I would argue that even haste is an excellent stat; it is far inferior to crit damage (which is currently meta).

3. Items and awakes have always been a heated debate if it should exist or not. One thing is for sure: if it is removed, then everything has to be modified to adjust to the changes. Plus, not everyone is running with 10% awakes on their items. Again, you are exaggerating.

4. The newly added boss portal (hedo lair) is not even tanky (HP-wise). It's the annoying damage mitigation and insane armor (shield) that he has. If you can break through these two features of Hedo, then bursting him down from 100% HP to 0% is easy. Although not many players know this, if you manage to 1 shot Hedo, it automatically regenerates its hp back to the next phase (What does this mean? Even if you can 1 shoot it, it won't die).

5. I do agree that class jobs should be implemented again. The only thing that forces class gameplay is the gauntlet.

6. Again, I agree that the new game mechanic with the new expansion with pools is horrible and annoying to deal with. This needs to be changed.

7. New currency in the game would make it more cluttered and likely P2W, so I am against that.

8. Events with gold reward is just an awful idea.

9. Your specific vanities in events are also a horrible idea. It is already hard to compete with the no-lifers and whales that always take the top spot in LB; adding it specifically in event only would make it worse.

10. We already have vanities that require crafting, but the requirements to craft it are just so hard to get that it makes you think it's not worth getting at all because of the trouble it takes. And most don't even look good to begin with.

11. We already have players who do 250k+ damage when their procs activate altogether. This is nothing new.

12. Every expansion it's all about dealing more damage. That's always been a thing.

13. There is no way to bring back the past of AL. We are way past that point. To be honest, devs should just focus on fixing the current problems rather than wasting time reminiscing or bringing back nostalgic memories of the game.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xbell View Post
    Play other games or get to a time machine and play that old arcane legends. There is no bringing that back, have you ever thought how we gonna kill new bosses if we dont have this items that give us advantage. What are you gonna do the players that invest their gold to gold loot set? They are gonna be angry. You can't abandon things just easily. This is so much work and I think you didn't even spending money and supporting the developers. You can't just afford those things thats why you don't need that. You just want all things easy.
    If you are not spending in this game and only playing for few months, dont expect to buy anything you want and do anything you want. This game is not easy, there is a lot of people playing this for years and you are comparing them to new people playing this game just a few months. I didn't spend to this game, I played for years to get to this, so work hard for it. Almost of the game is p2w, it speed up your progress and gives you advantage to a certain game.

And please stop of your posting a pointless and brainless thread.

This is not bad, they should stop your progress or make it harder, so you won t control the entire market. For what i see the new mythic set, worth nothing. For you 30m, is like 1 gold for me. Why we got so many mythic sets in game? For sure they do things to make the richests even more rich. This new mythic set should be at least 200m, and only 10-20 in game. In this way this who rich spent more. Also the new boss and the gold farm are way to fast for some of players. For a player one hour could bring him 10m gold, which is insane. I just want see in new map how we need 2-3 min to clear it and loot 20-30k gold. You guys in last few months i m not gonna lie, your income double or tripple, with catacombs, labirynth and farming portals and gauntlet.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    1. Only a handful of players own a +1,200% gold loot set. Don't make it seem like it's the common or the norm.

2. 50% haste pets is not broken. I would argue that even haste is an excellent stat; it is far inferior to crit damage (which is currently meta).

3. Items and awakes have always been a heated debate if it should exist or not. One thing is for sure: if it is removed, then everything has to be modified to adjust to the changes. Plus, not everyone is running with 10% awakes on their items. Again, you are exaggerating.

4. The newly added boss portal (hedo lair) is not even tanky (HP-wise). It's the annoying damage mitigation and insane armor (shield) that he has. If you can break through these two features of Hedo, then bursting him down from 100% HP to 0% is easy. Although not many players know this, if you manage to 1 shot Hedo, it automatically regenerates its hp back to the next phase (What does this mean? Even if you can 1 shoot it, it won't die).

5. I do agree that class jobs should be implemented again. The only thing that forces class gameplay is the gauntlet.

6. Again, I agree that the new game mechanic with the new expansion with pools is horrible and annoying to deal with. This needs to be changed.

7. New currency in the game would make it more cluttered and likely P2W, so I am against that.

8. Events with gold reward is just an awful idea.

9. Your specific vanities in events are also a horrible idea. It is already hard to compete with the no-lifers and whales that always take the top spot in LB; adding it specifically in event only would make it worse.

10. We already have vanities that require crafting, but the requirements to craft it are just so hard to get that it makes you think it's not worth getting at all because of the trouble it takes. And most don't even look good to begin with.

11. We already have players who do 250k+ damage when their procs activate altogether. This is nothing new.

12. Every expansion it's all about dealing more damage. That's always been a thing.

13. There is no way to bring back the past of AL. We are way past that point. To be honest, devs should just focus on fixing the current problems rather than wasting time reminiscing or bringing back nostalgic memories of the game.
    The no lifers lb should buy energy events for 1m-2m, or they should make new items that require to enter the map events, and that cost more than 5 platinum.
    Is good idea with gold reward, like others could run for it and no lifers won t run for, because they would spent more than the reward, so they will take a break.
    Is not about procs together here, is about main stats. I saw in town rog with 36k damage.
    The polls are good, but they should make them impossible to pass without a specific elixir, in this way top speeders won t do a map every 20seconds. Or we should get mobs that stuns every 5_6 seconds, and elixir for stuns. Same with hedo, he should spawn after 2_3seconds, and can t be one shooted.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Adf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

They just made things more common. Like auras, vanities plus the good stats on items. Imagine 100% gold loot on helm. That is insane. In my opinion a gun should not get more than100% gold loot and bracelet should never give gold loot. And other items more than 60% each gold loot.
    Also the awakens on items. Awakening event should spent your gold a lot. Like for a 7% stat you should at least spend 1_2b of gold, not only 40 elite awakenings. Adding bracelets with 15% stats is insane too. Also they should make auras, vanities more rare, and add new gear in leaderboard reward in events.
    It is NOT common. You are delusional.

I don't see many players who own these rare vanities, or this OP awakes on items/gears. Furthermore, Awakening items are just pure gambling. It's either you win big or lose big. Although, I agree that gold sinks should be more common. Awake event is just gold circulated IMO.

And no, please stop suggesting to make things harder to get. We already get horrible drop rates and awake chances. The community does not need another item to be extremely hard to acquire. Reserve the LB stuff who wants to no-life and whale for it. Everything is okay the way it is (albeit it could be better, but your suggestions just make it more horrible than what it is now).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    It is NOT common. You are delusional.

I don't see many players who own these rare vanities, or this OP awakes on items/gears. Furthermore, Awakening items are just pure gambling. It's either you win big or lose big. Although, I agree that gold sinks should be more common. Awake event is just gold circulated IMO.

And no, please stop suggesting to make things harder to get. We already get horrible drop rates and awake chances. The community does not need another item to be extremely hard to acquire. Reserve the LB stuff who wants to no-life and whale for it. Everything is okay the way it is (albeit it could be better, but your suggestions just make it more horrible than what it is now).
    What you talking about about the drop rates? They are bad? I never said that they need change drop rates. I m just saying that thos who rich, they run maps and farm more, and more and the maps change as their gear change. If they add elixirs that make them dependable by lower maps, we won t see 10m gold per hour farm. I don t know how they loot bracelets, and others can t loot it and their stats increase day, after day. I enter in first map, level one leaderboard, and i can t deal damage to mobs in their and i have kraken staff, and armor, and they clear it in 20 seconds. Hahahhahah. Lmaoooooooooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

This is not bad, they should stop your progress or make it harder, so you won t control the entire market. For what i see the new mythic set, worth nothing. For you 30m, is like 1 gold for me. Why we got so many mythic sets in game? For sure they do things to make the richests even more rich. This new mythic set should be at least 200m, and only 10-20 in game. In this way this who rich spent more. Also the new boss and the gold farm are way to fast for some of players. For a player one hour could bring him 10m gold, which is insane. I just want see in new map how we need 2-3 min to clear it and loot 20-30k gold. You guys in last few months i m not gonna lie, your income double or tripple, with catacombs, labirynth and farming portals and gauntlet.
    Adding another wall to a wall that is already hard to get through is a horrible idea. It makes the game more P2W.

If you really want to crack down on the players who control the market prices, you shouldn't be focusing on the whales, but on the players who engage in price manipulation and the black market [using real money to buy gold or items for cheap rates]. These are the individuals who should you be focusing your energy on because they ruin the game for everyone.

----

The new mythic sets are only good for players who do not have the level 81 arcane bracelet. Great for F2P players IMO.

---

I agree. They should nerf gauntlet and buff gold drops in Hedo instead. Players can earn 10-13m an hr in gauntlet, while in Hedo you only earn 5-7m.

Why is a pre-expansion portal earning more than the new portal? It does not make sense. It should be nerfed soon.

---

Leave alone those who spend their whole time and real money running events.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

What you talking about about the drop rates? They are bad? I never said that they need change drop rates. I m just saying that thos who rich, they run maps and farm more, and more and the maps change as their gear change. If they add elixirs that make them dependable by lower maps, we won t see 10m gold per hour farm. I don t know how they loot bracelets, and others can t loot it and their stats increase day, after day. I enter in first map, level one leaderboard, and i can t deal damage to mobs in their and i have kraken staff, and armor, and they clear it in 20 seconds. Hahahhahah. Lmaoooooooooo
    Yes, the drop rates are bad. If you've been paying attention in the forum for the past few days, many players have complained that the new level 85 artifact was impossible to get (this was fixed now).

It is hilarious that you claim that it is not your purpose to change the drop rates of items/gears when that's the whole point of your post. And I've also seen you in different threads screaming the same thing.

I m just saying that thos who rich, they run maps and farm more, and more and the maps change as their gear change.
    That's how every MMORPG is out there in the market. Old gears become obsolete and new ones are introduced to fit the meta. Simple as that. Get it, or you fall behind.

I m just saying that thos who rich, they run maps and farm more, and more and the maps change as their gear change. If they add elixirs that make them dependable by lower maps, we won t see 10m gold per hour farm. I don t know how they loot bracelets, and others can t loot it and their stats increase day, after day. I enter in first map, level one leaderboard, and i can t deal damage to mobs in their and i have kraken staff, and armor, and they clear it in 20 seconds. Hahahhahah. Lmaoooooooooo
    I usually do not say this, but drops are RNG-based. Stop with your conspiracies. It all comes down if RNG hates you or not. This is why I don't like luck-based loot because it's horrible and frustrating, but you don't see me making rant threads about other players getting lucky with their loot. [This is just my opinion.]

The more you run a map, the more likely you'll get the item, but it's NOT always going to be like that when it comes to items/gears with low drop rates. You have to risk it for the biscuit.

Furthermore, from the looks of it, it seems like you are just butthurt that you can't run LB at all. That's the vibe I am getting here.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

We all need to ignore this guy, he posts at least one thread a week with baseless information(Click on his name and look at his threads). He cant comprehend logic yet no matter how well others explain it to him. Its either a language barrier or he is too young yet to understand. I feel like a lot of people, including me, are trying to help him and getting frustrated because he always counters there logic with another baseless comment. I think we should focus our time on people that actually want to learn and are curious about the game. This guy is just either trying to make people angry intentionally or just naïve. Maybe one day he will understand but probably not any time soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I don't really understand what this thread is about but +1 if it's related to the removal of gold farming forever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 remove gold farming forever

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Just play and look at the game now, dev doing their job for all of the players to enjoy but only players is not contented to what sts did and doing, the only problem now here in my country is high ping and disconnection while playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Just play and look at the game now, dev doing their job for all of the players to enjoy but only players is not contented to what sts did and doing, the only problem now here in my country is high ping and disconnection while playing.
    No one here is telling that the devs aren't doing their job , people are just discussing what they think are issues and trying to pursue to devs to look into them , there is nothing wrong in it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    No one here is telling that the devs aren't doing their job , people are just discussing what they think are issues and trying to pursue to devs to look into them , there is nothing wrong in it .
    The game is just like real world, after a long evolution the new world is using new technology, then some want to turn back the time into stone age using rock to cut the food? I understand what op saying he's asking for class balance but dev already did the balance and they are doing their best to restore the balance just like the old days, i also complaining always about warior on the past they rule the game because im a rogue user but now i see sts restore the balance, thats what i see idk about the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    The game is just like real world, after a long evolution the new world is using new technology, then some want to turn back the time into stone age using rock to cut the food? I understand what op saying he's asking for class balance but dev already did the balance and they are doing their best to restore the balance just like the old days, i also complaining always about warior on the past they rule the game because im a rogue user but now i see sts restore the balance, thats what i see idk about the others.
    True but still there is a huge problem , the difference between the O.P gold loot players and weak non gold loot players is quite huge , this makes it a big barrier for real new or mid game players imo .

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Observing View Post
    I don't really understand what this thread is about but +1 if it's related to the removal of gold farming forever.
    So hard to understand about what this forum is? Hahahah if you look in game the more items they add, the more gap make bettween new players and old ones. This is about my thread, they should stop adding maps/gears that gives high stats and should take this thing seriously. Like if they continue like this, in few months we gonna see bracelets with 50% base stats, and weapons that proc 10x times our damage.