Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WarTornBird View Post
    Double posting boss BUT.
    At high levels whether your dex or int you've got 100 crit as is. So thats out of the question. Like I just stated the 4 extra dodge, probably not going to be much of a factor. As for the hit percent I see where your coming from but dodge doesn't rely on hit % otherwise anyone with over 100% hit would never NOT hit. And birds would more than likely be the most dominate class.
    I was saying that the small amount of dodge gained is comparable to the small amount of armor gained from going pure int. also, this is a pve discussion, I would recomend both int and str mages over dex in pvp.

To whoever asked, enough dex for gear, rest in int. using hit face, hit+damage ring. Dex helm, chest and wing, wand as wep for ~20 low and ~45 extra wep damage and another int boost. Running 151% hit, 55% crit with total dex being 235 and total int being 238. I feel like I'm roughly as squishy in this spec as I would be in full int.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsleazy View Post
    To whoever asked, enough dex for gear, rest in int. using hit face, hit+damage ring. Dex helm, chest and wing, wand as wep for ~20 low and ~45 extra wep damage and another int boost. Running 151% hit, 55% crit with total dex being 235 and total int being 238. I feel like I'm roughly as squishy in this spec as I would be in full int.
    That sure is a very special setup Just out of curiosity - what level is this and what specific gear do you use as I can't quite see what use your 3 dex equips are other than maxing your hit percentg