Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Final Week of Halloween Approaches! Here's What's New.

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Default The Final Week of Halloween Approaches! Here's What's New.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arcane_Halloween_sts_Slide.png 
Views:	1042 
Size:	953.0 KB 
ID:	261118

We're in the last third of the Halloween event, but the party isn't winding down yet! Use this weekend's sugar rush to power into Week three with new tricks and treats.

First, a big congrats to our current leaders for Week 2!!

Name:	IMG_2649.png 
Views:	1028 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	261130

Name:	IMG_2650.png 
Views:	1019 
Size:	213.2 KB 
ID:	261131

Name:	IMG_2651.png 
Views:	1017 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	261132

Name:	IMG_2652.png 
Views:	1006 
Size:	212.8 KB 
ID:	261133

Congrats!

Speaking of Leaderboards…here are the new rewards you can get for climbing to the top
    this week.

Top 50:

Slain Oligarch Banner (Trade-friendly)

Name:	banner-oligarch.jpg 
Views:	992 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	261119

Jack O'Lantern Halo (Trade-friendly)

Name:	halo-jackolanterns.gif 
Views:	1040 
Size:	2.26 MB 
ID:	261120

Top 25:

"Candy Bar" Badge (Bound)

Name:	badge_candybar.jpg 
Views:	969 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	261121

Top 5:

Ohnii Terracotta Demon Set (Trade-friendly)

Name:	ohnii-terracota.jpg 
Views:	982 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	261122

As you climb your Personal Tiers this week, you’ll collect…

At Silver Tier:

[Wicked] Title

Name:	title_wicked.jpg 
Views:	955 
Size:	5.8 KB 
ID:	261123

And Gold Tier:

Legendary Neigher Pet (Bound)

Name:	al_halloween_pet_legendary_neigher.JPG 
Views:	969 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	261124

Paranoia Locked Crates III now become available, with the addition of…

Heroic Neigher's Egg:

Name:	al_halloween_pet_heroic_neigher.JPG 
Views:	973 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	261125

The Frankie Boo Badge:

Name:	frank.gif 
Views:	972 
Size:	237.0 KB 
ID:	261126

and the Haunted Vanity Set:

Name:	vanity-haunted.jpg 
Views:	960 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	261127

And finally, visit the store this weekend for the Spider Aura!

Name:	aura-spider.gif 
Views:	1049 
Size:	6.98 MB 
ID:	261128

Halloween Farmer's Elixir

Don't forget, you can still visit the Vendor for the new elixir item: the Halloween Farmer's Elixir.

Name:	al_halloween_elixir_kit.JPG 
Views:	948 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	261129

This magical suspension gives you a chance to loot additional goodies from bosses in the Spooky Woods! Visit Week 2's preview for a full list of the benefits this elixir gives.

Enjoy the final days of the Halloween Event before Necropolis closes for another year.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

First..

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

add mythical gold loot bracelet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

U guys really should try changing the maps or event mechanics a little bit. Its the same crap for how many years now? This is not just Hallow, its almost every event. A player that has ran these same maps for years and thousands of times can get bored of it before you even load up the game.

It is not fun in any sense of the word.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Change neigher non-boss damage to boss damage this makes no sense as we already do negligible damage at portals compared to rogues and mages.
    Buff mentis shard drop rate.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Something new in the ventor maybe, we have evil eye vanity weapons what about evil eye armor and helm ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexwwe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

I don't have to wait for week 3 feedback thread to congratulate you guys on launching a successful event. (i don't care what the others says cuz I'm saying my overall opinion about the Halloween event)

I'd rate it a 5/5 star event because of how amazing you guys put a lot of effort on designing vanities listening to some of the players' requests. Some requests might have been denied but its all good because there's only a limited time left on changing things that's been released in the event.

Last year you guys were snobbish about the feedback threads where we can't even feel you at all but this time it hits different.

As the current event is about to come to an end, i just wanna send a few suggestions that you might use for the future events that is about to be released in game soon.

About Birthday Event: I wanna see a red balloon wisp. (dont make it a rotating wisp or else it might get trashed) maybe let those red balloons come from the ground and then flies above

For Winter: Maybe an aura about Ice Yeti's footprints where when our character walks, it will leave some big yeti footprints on the ground.

For upcoming Lunar New Year Event: hmm since lunar new year 2024 is a year of the dragon, i wanna see a twin dragon wisp that rotates on our character. (these dragons will come from above too just like what you did on the Halloween spider wisp. Also i wound want to see YinYang Aura. YinYang is a chinese symbol so it will be acceptable to release it during this event, if not, maybe release it on Labyrinth event year 2024 cuz YinYang represents life and death and Labyrinth is the best way to gather deaths because of those traps.

and For the Upcoming Vanity set to be released on 3rd week of the event (Haunted Set): it looks great, it has a potential and I'd say its almost perfect (to me) but it needs a matching vanity weapons that matches its color (metal/steel gray or whatever you define that) Also, if possible. Make an aura for it that matches the color as well and the only thing that i can think of that matches this vanity set perfectly will be an aura that involves chains. Maybe an aura that summons 4 chains? 2 are coming from above while the other 2 is coming from the ground where these chaims forms a circling motion on our character's waste area. best way to release this type of aura will be on Labyrinth event as well cuz its like its casting an entrapment/imprisonment to an individual character.

Thats all. Peace

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

make big changes for the next event

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vrazicak View Post
    Change neigher non-boss damage to boss damage this makes no sense as we already do negligible damage at portals compared to rogues and mages.

Warrior class is not meant to deal huge damage to boss (unless they have their ult).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I would like them to change the platinum level loa instead of wings that are a bag because in week 2 we had the same wings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

No no no no thx
    Pm/Housemail ign Doggy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

+1
    ye ye ye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    I don't have to wait for week 3 feedback thread to congratulate you guys on launching a successful event. (i don't care what the others says cuz I'm saying my overall opinion about the Halloween event)

I'd rate it a 5/5 star event because of how amazing you guys put a lot of effort on designing vanities listening to some of the players' requests. Some requests might have been denied but its all good because there's only a limited time left on changing things that's been released in the event.

Last year you guys were snobbish about the feedback threads where we can't even feel you at all but this time it hits different.

As the current event is about to come to an end, i just wanna send a few suggestions that you might use for the future events that is about to be released in game soon.

About Birthday Event: I wanna see a red balloon wisp. (dont make it a rotating wisp or else it might get trashed) maybe let those red balloons come from the ground and then flies above

For Winter: Maybe an aura about Ice Yeti's footprints where when our character walks, it will leave some big yeti footprints on the ground.

For upcoming Lunar New Year Event: hmm since lunar new year 2024 is a year of the dragon, i wanna see a twin dragon wisp that rotates on our character. (these dragons will come from above too just like what you did on the Halloween spider wisp. Also i wound want to see YinYang Aura. YinYang is a chinese symbol so it will be acceptable to release it during this event, if not, maybe release it on Labyrinth event year 2024 cuz YinYang represents life and death and Labyrinth is the best way to gather deaths because of those traps.

and For the Upcoming Vanity set to be released on 3rd week of the event (Haunted Set): it looks great, it has a potential and I'd say its almost perfect (to me) but it needs a matching vanity weapons that matches its color (metal/steel gray or whatever you define that) Also, if possible. Make an aura for it that matches the color as well and the only thing that i can think of that matches this vanity set perfectly will be an aura that involves chains. Maybe an aura that summons 4 chains? 2 are coming from above while the other 2 is coming from the ground where these chaims forms a circling motion on our character's waste area. best way to release this type of aura will be on Labyrinth event as well cuz its like its casting an entrapment/imprisonment to an individual character.

Thats all. Peace
    Yin yang aura sounds interesting would be cool if they actually make one.

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

awesome! can't wait to see what the birthday event will bring! Hopefully something special for decade long vets haha! It's been quite the journey since launch!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I dont know why so many people complaining about heroic neighbor. This seems like a very good pet especially for high waves in EZG and maybe new elite portal bosses. The arcane ability is similar to heroic pere but less damage and haste, however it makes up for it with the crit buff. This is where alot of wars are loosing damage for mobs and bosses. I has already been proven that using herioc garlic and getting wars crit at or close to 100% is a much more consistent wat to utilize the crit damage gains from gear and pets. This seems like a great all around pet and im curious to see what kind of damage his passive can do as well. Stacking damage on a boss might stack on overall damage same way crit damage does so this might be OP for bosses when paired with other neigher pets. Will need to do some testing of course but pretty happy overall with this pet. Only thing it could use is a slightly longer AA. 5 seconds is very short

21. The Following User Says Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    I has already been proven that using herioc garlic and getting wars crit at or close to 100% is a much more consistent wat to utilize the crit damage gains from gear and pets.

+1

Not saying this is a bad pet but this would be better. If crit was in passive and boss damage was in aa it would be perfect.

Funny so many people still are against about warrior doing dmg on boss while warriors without op gears still get rejected in gold farming party.
    Ign: Brimstony

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    +1

Not saying this is a bad pet but this would be better. If crit was in passive and boss damage was in aa it would be perfect.

Funny so many people still are against about warrior doing dmg on boss while warriors without op gears still get rejected in gold farming party.
    Rogues and mages should get 2xhealth and armor then right? I have a rogue and war they both have their areas of play. This argument about boosting the wars damage is hard to justify considering the survivability they have. Just my opinion of course...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    +1

Have you ever played another class other than warrior?

Magicians and rogues die easier than warriors, I don't know why they ask so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angelaxd View Post
    Have you ever played another class other than warrior?

Magicians and rogues die easier than warriors, I don't know why they ask so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by imfeared View Post
    Rogues and mages should get 2xhealth and armor then right? I have a rogue and war they both have their areas of play. This argument about boosting the wars damage is hard to justify considering the survivability they have. Just my opinion of course...
    I guess I pressed the button again.

I do play rogue too. And my rogue has 1/3 of my tank gear but does almost same dmg and get more invites in random.
    Some mage can survive better than warrior. Other classes don't need another x2 heath and armor. They already have more than that with procs.
    And that's not the point.

The point is warriors were not getting invited to party because they can't kill boss fast and next gold farming is hedo, which is a map with a boss. Who needs 'tank' there to farm gold?
    Only place makes sense was ezg but that's because map required all class. There is no proper balance in the game right now.

Yet people like you guys and dev still thinks warriors shouldn't have boss dmg. Yeah. Makes perfect sense.
    Ign: Brimstony

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Still haven't fixed the drop of para gem ? Because idk how much rare that drop can be. I already spent 900 orbs, and some people have spent even more and haven't gotten the gem yet

Enviado desde mi SM-S908U mediante Tapatalk