Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warrior , community i need help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    Again, that's not the point of the post.

And warriors do not "suck", you probably just failed to build a warrior class that you end up going for a rogue. ;D

The warrior [Andromeus] I mentioned above can do 25m dmg on Elite Rahab with Zod Aegis. With Krak sword proc + force sword switch, he can do 5.8m dmg on Elite Rahab w/ curse (using skeletops pet HB).
    What is this? Can skeletops stop the rahab curse from killing you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

So they make the boss really tanky, add mobs, and warriors can kill at the end when everyone has their appropriate set on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Not relevant? Subjects: portal bosses, is warrior good for portals vs other classes, cost.
    The subject of this thread is about the effectiveness of warrior damage on portal bosses like Hedo and E Rahab in a gaming context, and the original poster is seeking advice on how to improve their warriors' stats to increase their chances of being invited to parties for these bosses.

It's not about switching to rogue class, class vs. class, or which one costs more. ;D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    The 25m damage is with Zodias aegis.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. No, I mean the player was using skeletops as their slotted HB instead of a damage pet (E.g. heroic neigher hb). This implies they could have probably done more damage if they used damage pets instead of gold loot pets.

EDIT: I forgot to give data on Hedo boss on how much damage Zodias Aegis does. Andromeus was doing approximately 11-15m damage with it once the shield was down.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    The 25m damage is with Zodias aegis.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. No, I mean the player was using skeletops as their slotted HB instead of a damage pet (E.g. heroic neigher hb). This implies they could have probably done more damage if they used damage pets instead of gold loot pets.

EDIT: I forgot to give data on Hedo boss on how much damage Zodias Aegis does. Andromeus was doing approximately 11-15m damage with it once the shield was down.
    Thanks for clarification, i actually bumped into andromeus in game and he said he procs zodias aegis then switches to force sword its more damage than the krak sword proc by a long shot he says. I am curious about this and will probably try this out, i do not have a force sword but will see what kind of damage i can achieve without force.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

wow guyss so crowded here hehe, thanks but im sticking yo war coz i love the class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

If I exaggerate it, force sword is everything.
    It makes day and night difference on anything you do
    Ign: Brimstony

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    If I exaggerate it, force sword is everything.
    It makes day and night difference on anything you do
    is there any chance in this world u can guide me senpai?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I think with force sword its pretty easy just proc gear with kraken axe and switch to force sword. I think there are several pivotal pieces that make huge leaps forward for war. First is kraken armor, next is arc brace, correct pet setup is also a huge boost. Force sword I haven't used but i hear its a huge boost as well. I think kraken gear and force sword might be the only way to do p1 rabab. The max level zodias aegis i hear can be good but its not consistent enough, might not proc until kraken armor 3x damage buff is over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I think with force sword its pretty easy just proc gear with kraken axe and switch to force sword. I think there are several pivotal pieces that make huge leaps forward for war. First is kraken armor, next is arc brace, correct pet setup is also a huge boost. Force sword I haven't used but i hear its a huge boost as well. I think kraken gear and force sword might be the only way to do p1 rabab. The max level zodias aegis i hear can be good but its not consistent enough, might not proc until kraken armor 3x damage buff is over.
    aegis is the best way to deal some abnormal damage. it procs extremely good with haste pet hb + h eggso aa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i think itÂ’s safe to say warriors need a little bit of a buff rn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

yea war have highest damage with zodias aegis in hedo of all classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lunarx26 View Post
    but 3k str can hurt the boss bro? or like 3k str can clear phase 1 e.rahab?
    3k krak force switch do eraha p1 easy, but without buff only neigher u can only do half hedo p1

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Portal boss is for golds XD, if u rich to get 3K krak force flawless war u don't need to worry about it, because it's only around 1.5b golds to get access to other op rog/mage experience anyway. Again I don't believe warrior needs anymore buff coz if warrior gets more damage with current ultimate skill sets and armor/health potential no one would need rogue or mage in anything. But. But if you are new and trying to find friends in this game version without any strong wills to p2p this sheet, bro avoid playing warrior. By all respect warrior=p2p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

He meant without mage's curse skill, and no pet won't stop eraha's curse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

wow guyss so crowded here hehe, thanks but im sticking yo war coz i love the class
    Yea bro who gives a crap on damage, warriors are the only real man in this game not thicc Latina rogue or dwarf fugly elfmages. Looking good is all XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab? like no one wanna party with W? i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses
    You can view this video from one of our female warrior youtubers in the normal mode community that is elevating the support of warriors and providing tutorials for warriors

If you ever need a party for Hedo or E Rahab your welcomed to ask in my discord server, just private message me and I can invite you over. Most of us aren't always on but when we are on we do help when we can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

??????????????????????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well i had the same issue as a f2p war when i returned to game but i figured out a way to do hedo and erahab , So u need like 2..5-7k str with zaarus(nepta) + divine ring + krak arti /armor proc+ guardian or krak pendant some bd awakes would be a good addition too
    if u have immo u can totally neg erahab phases and can do tremendous damage on hedo with a debuffer on same phase
    i currently am using 25% bd 2.4k str on damage set +guardian krak arti/armor and regularly run hedo and erahab tho i need elixrs unless im in pt but m sure after i get immo bracelet and divine ring that wont be the case also a few wars i know can solo hedo and erahab so idk whats with the war sucks argument its the cheapest class too ig right now

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by mohdkhanAL View Post
    Well i had the same issue as a f2p war when i returned to game but i figured out a way to do hedo and erahab , So u need like 2..5-7k str with zaarus(nepta) + divine ring + krak arti /armor proc+ guardian or krak pendant some bd awakes would be a good addition too
    if u have immo u can totally neg erahab phases and can do tremendous damage on hedo with a debuffer on same phase
    i currently am using 25% bd 2.4k str on damage set +guardian krak arti/armor and regularly run hedo and erahab tho i need elixrs unless im in pt but m sure after i get immo bracelet and divine ring that wont be the case also a few wars i know can solo hedo and erahab so idk whats with the war sucks argument its the cheapest class too ig right now

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk
    As a four party hedo eraha grind team, each should least do half health bar dmg in each part/phase, send me a name of warrior who can do it and let me check his gear is cheaper than any other class under same dmg in portals XD. War is heavy p2p period.