Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take a break, please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Well, being someone that has ran Top 10 LB a few times, it is very much doable.

You may have to take a week off of work to run the event LB, but... it is doable with a very minimal amount of sleep.

I also high Stats, high MS, and when I ran, I had energy kits and gold for energy kits and plat for energy kits so I wouldn't run out.

It all depends on prep and time you have to run.

Top 50 is also easy for any casual player id they just run event 4-5h/day.

Most good players average 5-7k points / hour.

Top LB players 10-12k/hour.

Thanks,

Interrupting

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarkedYT View Post
    What you mean ? Giving our phone to brother , sister , child , other relative to play a game is against tos ?
    Yes, it is against the Terms of Service of the game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForumJunkie View Post
    Yes, it is against the Terms of Service of the game.
    @Cinco Is what he saying is true ? Or @Asommers ? He claims that not even someone who lives in our home can play the games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    Well, being someone that has ran Top 10 LB a few times, it is very much doable.

You may have to take a week off of work to run the event LB, but... it is doable with a very minimal amount of sleep.

I also high Stats, high MS, and when I ran, I had energy kits and gold for energy kits and plat for energy kits so I wouldn't run out.

It all depends on prep and time you have to run.

Top 50 is also easy for any casual player id they just run event 4-5h/day.

Most good players average 5-7k points / hour.

Top LB players 10-12k/hour.

Thanks,

Interrupting

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.
    It is commendable to those who play fairly, but I believe the point of this post is to weed out those who play unfairly by account sharing in events to do unlimited runs to gain an unfair advantage against others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Can you name those mages ? I have a good friend of mine who can get the info forwarded . Or feel free to take names here too .
    This is considered blacklisting, which is also against the forum rules and ToS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This is considered blacklisting, which is also against the forum rules and ToS.
    Ah no idea . I was trying to help with suspicious players . Thanks for info though .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

@Cinco Is what he saying is true ? Or @Asommers ? He claims that not even someone who lives in our home can play the games
    Your family members can play the game on their account, not yours.

Are you trying to imply that you have other people logging in to your account to play the game? If yes, why can't they register and play the game on their OWN account?

It seems suspicious if you ask me.

Terms of Service: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/con...rms-of-Service

Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 207
Size:  18.8 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Your family members can play the game on their account, not yours.

Are you trying to imply that you have other people logging in to your account to play the game? If yes, why can't they register and play the game with their OWN account?

It seems suspicious if you ask me.
    I am not . That will be kinda weird so was confirming if we can . You can just throw your suspicion to anyone in entire virtual world its fine . Since I play plenty pc games . Even steam allows family and friend sharing . So I wanted to know how AL works . Appreciate your assistance .

Ok'Tal Prisonㅤ Youtube:ㅤㅤ Gaming Apostle JㅤGuild:ㅤ <Apostle>
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

spend hundreds of dollars, complete runs in 10 seconds in PT, 40 hour play sessions, get someone else to play your account using your IP address while you sleep, top 5 easy.

Yes, get someone else to play your account using your IP address while you sleep is against ToS; it might be hard/impossible to detect by STS, but not god.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-11-08 141536.png 
Views:	214 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	261310

If you can't do any of those then you're at a disadvantage and you must bot.

LINKS CAN HACK YOU, now visit the wiki ;D
    https://arcanelegends.fandom.com/wik...e_Legends_Wiki

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I am not .
    Good.

That will be kinda weird so was confirming if we can .
    That would be indeed an odd behavior if that was the case.

You can just throw your suspicion to anyone in entire virtual world its fine .
    I was just curious. No need to be defensive. ;D

Since I play plenty pc games .
    That is nice to know.

Even steam allows family and friend sharing
    Well, this game is not Steam and it has its own set of rules compared to Steam.

So I wanted to know how AL works . Appreciate your assistance .
    You're welcome.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dexxiedex View Post
    This is a real possibility. In some countries, like Venezuela, people average $75-100 per month so $5 a day would be decent wage. That's why there's gold farmers from countries like that in other MMO's as well, like Oldschool Runescape.
    Not just in Venezuela.

There are a lot of players from different countries that engage in the black market.

Well, most of them come from the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, and Russia, but it's not only limited to those countries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Not just in Venezuela.

There are a lot of players from different countries that engage in the black market.

Well, most of them come from the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, and Russia, but it's not only limited to those countries.
    I'm from USA...

I make over 40$/h on OT. No point to play game for 3 hours, when I can technically make more by working and buying plat.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delouis Ball View Post
    I'm from USA...

I make over 40$/h on OT. No point to play game for 3 hours, when I can technically make more by working and buying plat.
    That was very random and a weird flex, but good for you.

Thanks for sharing. 👍

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ForumJunkie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Where痴 the fun of playing the game when you just buy everything and gained nothing through hard work. Buying should give u an advantage and helping you out but only buying kills the game fun. At the end playing does the most fun.

Just watch the people who are farming solo in hauntlet. Most botters use hauntlet and ghost party.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Where痴 the fun of playing the game when you just buy everything and gained nothing through hard work. Buying should give u an advantage and helping you out but only buying kills the game fun. At the end playing does the most fun.

Just watch the people who are farming solo in hauntlet. Most botters use hauntlet and ghost party.

maybe thats why they removed/nerfed jewel farming there tbh ruined it for the people that actually farmed pve and jewels there normally, since its scaled to 81 at cap 91 kills might not count there anymore so gl to the people that need 1m pve by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
    maybe thats why they removed/nerfed jewel farming there tbh ruined it for the people that actually farmed pve and jewels there normally, since its scaled to 81 at cap 91 kills might not count there anymore so gl to the people that need 1m pve by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, that was a good decision. But doesn稚 matter, people can still bot other maps. I think she got banned, but there was that girl who botted with 9 characters in gauntlet at the same time.

Like asommers said. When it comes to anything exciting, players find a way to exploit it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes, that was a good decision. But doesn’t matter, people can still bot other maps. I think she got banned, but there was that girl who botted with 9 characters in gauntlet at the same time.

Like asommers said. When it comes to anything exciting, players find a way to exploit it

Of course old players exploit everything. Like top 5 rewards. Just imagine right now 3-4 people tie to get top 5 and sell them for 3-4b. Wich is the most exploited thing in the game. Like they make a party for a day two, they get 100k-200k points more than random players, and after they tie at the end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    Of course old players exploit everything. Like top 5 rewards. Just imagine right now 3-4 people tie to get top 5 and sell them for 3-4b. Wich is the most exploited thing in the game. Like they make a party for a day two, they get 100k-200k points more than random players, and after they tie at the end.
    What holds you back in creating a mage and running. Go pass their tie, claim the vanity and sell it for 6b. Nobody holds you back.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Oawaoebi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What holds you back in creating a mage and running. Go pass their tie, claim the vanity and sell it for 6b. Nobody holds you back.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
    This is imposible for me if i don t run with a party. They just got high stats, team for leaderboard. So if they are a group of 5-6 people you can t touch the top 5 leaderboard. And how i could pass their tie if they play for years, and has thousands of energy kits.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adf View Post
    This is imposible for me if i don t run with a party. They just got high stats, team for leaderboard. So if they are a group of 5-6 people you can t touch the top 5 leaderboard. And how i could pass their tie if they play for years, and has thousands of energy kits.
    It's not their fault they plan for LB...

Like I said, it is doable with proper prep and time to actually run.

LB is meant for the best of the best, and the hardest "working" to reach. It isn't meant for a casual player. You need to understand that.

I have "OP" gear, but I cant run event LBs every event, why?, because I can't take time off like these guys. Some of these people plan their vacations etc, around these event LB's.

Ik going off my math, it would take roughly 84 hours for most normal players to reach 500k points or "LB" status. Thats 3.5 days of running non-stop and about 6k energies used.

6k energy is about 2b gold during event, and 1.4->1.6b gold if you buy after/prior to event when prices down.

Costs time, effort, etc.