this is quite a fail post, lol. bad logic everywhere.

first, if the mages so OP, you should have lost 5-0. not won 5-4 (nice backhand compliment of urself; that comment had no relevance to whatever point u were trying to make).

second, the mage in the str set dodged a lot because the str set has tons of dodge. the same exact set/dodge which you benefit from. what do you expect? lol.

third, the mages received no stacking "dodge" bonus. i thought you kind of knew what was going on in the land of pvp but obviiously not...keep practicing so u can move up the ranks to a second tier beh3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomecide View Post
Sigh...

Make a ring for dragon users, please.. I just came out of a 3v3 CTF in Rockwall. The opposite team had 3 mages, all in Blue Dragon Sets, using Elite rings, (two peice and three peice) and one in a strength set. Do you have any idea how OP and annoying they were? The game BARELY ended with a score of 5-4(our team winning). It took 3 bears to win the game...sad. Now you might say, "Dude, its three mages, constant revive and healing". That's not the point. The point is the dodge that they get from stacking bonuses. Especially the one in the strength set. Very annoying.

Make a ring. And before you people say "Go farm a dragon set", I will.