Thread: Vincenzo gold sink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Vincenzo gold sink

This is a gold sink idea based around Vincent the vendor (the elixir seller you find at the beginning of every dungeon.)

Since he's at the beginning of every dungeon, this makes him a prime candidate as a gold sink.

Vincent would sell a gold version of every elixir. For example the "Crazy dumpster punch" elixir costs 8 platinum, so the gold version will cost maybe 500k gold, and the "Classy looter" costs 60 platinum, so it's 4 million gold.

Vincent would also sell the gold version of the "Ticket kits" as well. A 25 platinum HYPER-THRAXX Ticket could cost 2.5 million gold, and a MAXX cave ticket could cost 1.5 million gold.

(These are prices I would personally buy these elixirs at, but they can be raised or lowered as neccessary.)

Vincent could also sell:

- Untradeable plat packs based on campaign level. So if you're in dark forest he'll sell you L10 plat packs for 8 million gold each, whereas if you're in balefort sewer he'll sell you L50 plat packs.

- Untradable versions of rare campaign drops. So for example if you're in shadow caves, Vincent will sell Sentinel, Keeper, and Guardian items for 10 million gold per item.

- Crafting recipes and materials like glyphic weapon wood, flexore cloth, or vampiric blade silver.

----------------------------------------------------

- Purchase any gold variant item from Vincent to unlock the title <Money Pit> and the option to buy a gold sink badge for 100m from Vincent.

Or buy the "Community badge" for 500m. The design is based off the community shield. This badge will grant the title <Alterran Royalty>

----------------------------------------------------

Considering players constantly buy elixirs, but don't constantly enchant, an argument could be made that this method could be equal or even better than enchantments as a gold sink
    Last edited by Neroarrow; 12-02-2023 at 11:45 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neroarrow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I meant "Vincent the vendor" I got him confused with the halloween elixir vendor "VINCENZO" (the guy at the beginning of the halloween manor) ... whoops

Also I'm willing to edit this and add any more important gold sink ideas you guys have.
    Last edited by Neroarrow; 11-30-2023 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Amazing idea!

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I love the concept itself, but honestly takes too much time and money to implement this and it is actually loosing STS income because it helps the ftp players and giving them options not to buy the platinum elixirs from others who support the game by purchasing platinum.

I do appreciate the effort though and I can see you love our game.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller