Thanks

If you didn't know, we have been sending out updates via email about Arcane Legends for people who sign up on the Arcane Legends Website. I've been getting some good questions back from email readers, so I thought I'd fire up a thread here for questions about Arcane Legends.

First and foremost, please don't ask about release dates.

When will Arcane Legends be released? The closest we're saying is "Fall 2012". Why? Because Apple's approval process means we can't give a date. Read more about that here.

Will Arcane Legends have a beta test that I can play before the game is released? Probably, but we haven't released details about a beta test yet. Stay tuned.

What platforms will Arcane Legends play on? Apple devices, Android devices, the Chrome web browser and in other browsers with the Flash plugin, just like all of our other games.

What are the system requirements to play Arcane Legends? For details about system specs, please see this post.

Does Arcane Legends have class Gender choices? No. The choices for characters are the Male Warrior, Female Rogue and little blue thing Mage.

Ok, so what other questions do you have?

We'll review questions periodically and pull out ones to answer in separate announcements posts.[/QUOTE]