Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand:820906
Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo:820882
Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

If they keep making maps like this we Engs won't be able to solo anymore. I get knocked back and stunned when I geg to the mobs. Suppression at maxed level doesn't stun the entire mob cuz by the time part of one mob is stunned, Im pushed onto another dam mob & the cycle repeats. This happens even while running with a group!!! Regardless if we attack or not, we are the healing class and are targeted first by the mobs. Especially pushers and snipers.

This is not PvE. This is SL Ping Pong of Doooooooom.
*puts her pinky on her lip like Dr.Evil*
Smh.

I don't want to be dependant on PUGs w/players that don't follow directions for the type of runs I make when remking; ie. We engs suppress & heal while we all rush to event boss. Kill the mobs & leave the boss for last. Gives higher drop rate of the vans (I got four in a row) & makes the runs go by fast.

I can't even boot players until I get by the boss cuz too many freaking pushers and stunz. I hate the mobs but loving the map. Its really annoying. Hence, why I hardly play.

*woossaaaaaa* (#-.-)
*woooossssaaaaa* (-.-#)
DAM THE WOOSSAA!!!
(")^.^(") ROAAAAAR (")^.^(")
THREN SMASH!!!!

#venting&smh

I can still solo sts Teresa, sure I may need to self revive once or twice but its the willingness to do so that counts. The pride of being one man against an army.
Lmao... Get to the side of the map so they can't knock you back also make sure as an engi to have napalm since it is an aoe splash weapon. When i had scrapiron i was able to solo colony pretty well had all aoe skills maxed including the bomb. I dropped shield in favor of leach as it helped keep me alive. Also stay to left or right side of map and about middle so the purple scorn face you sideways this way when they knock you back you are against the map edge and they cannot knock you 20 miles down the road. It is though and even as an engi i was still eating stims like popcorn so load up 500+ .. have faith my engi friends it can be done you just have take a little slower and be very active on buttons
Even if you are at the side of the map, they can still push you, you just get stuck for a really long time. Plus, I don't want to be confined to one side of the map.