Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
I understand what you are saying and agree with you on some of this. However, as someone who plays a bear 90% of the time, until we get more hit% while being able to be PURE, we need a boost in damage.

Here is something I thought of earlier:

We are seeing a steady implementation of offensive and defensive sets. The argument of increasing hit% on strength sets is how pallies/warbirds would rule. So why not take a page from SL and make class specific gear. Each class would have two craftable sets which provide either offensive stats or defensive stats. The gear is tailored to help maximize PURE speccing for the respective class and allows for pallies, warbirds, and even offensive bears.

This would end the constant "Strength Set OP" discussion and still allow each of the six main types of characters for play. TE could even have a discussion with a select group of PVE and PVP individuals to compile a list of ideas to perfect these sets.

IDK... just tired of playing the only class who HAS to dual spec to maximize effectiveness.
Yesss class specific gear. I posted about this a lot in the SL forums (and unintentionally got into several arguments). I've been wanting this in PL for a while, and I'm seriously hoping that they will have it in AL. The reason why STS is in a no-win situation with gear stats is because they allow cross-class gear.