Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - Winter 2023! New Winter Set! New Mythic Accessories! New Vanities!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    So i still don t get it. Ok, this thing don t make a difference to lb, why they added it? For hardcore points are useless, and for normal could be an advantage in the first hour of event, or after if someone would open bulk.
    I already told you this in many public general discussion thread but you still here on the forum website.

Why they add it? Maybe it might help Sts as a Business to Make More Income? More revenue is better for business, employees etc.
    If you own a company and if you see this potential to make more money, you won't add it? I'm sure I would and if it's too broken for the game base then I'm sure Devs will adjust it in a way that it becomes fair for everyone in a way that makes sense.

Why you mention here Hardcore Mode? Always all of a sudden.. Hmm.

If it's unfair points then np they will fix it, I'm sure. I told you this many time but you still here even after that. Hmm

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I already told you this in many public general discussion thread but you still here on the forum website.

Why they add it? Maybe it might help Sts as a Business to Make More Income? More revenue is better for business, employees etc.
    If you own a company and if you see this potential to make more money, you won't add it? I'm sure I would and if it's too broken for the game base then I'm sure Devs will adjust it in a way that it becomes fair for everyone in a way that makes sense.

Why you mention here Hardcore Mode? Always all of a sudden.. Hmm.

If it's unfair points then np they will fix it, I'm sure. I told you this many time but you still here even after that. Hmm
    Let s be honest, people open them nomatter if the crates has points or no? The new weapon and the star set pretty sure make some of them to open

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dffleg View Post
    Let s be honest, people open them nomatter if the crates has points or no? The new weapon and the star set pretty sure make some of them to open
    Of course I open them always when I can so I know this pretty well. You just find out this?