Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: enable xp gain elixir and whats sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default enable xp gain elixir and whats sad

now at lv76 cap its been like 4-5 elite caps, so any1 with the 3 piece elite vanity ring shuld havve 300k+ kills if they didnt use elix
    but nooo since elixir is now a huge part of game, (u cannot deny it at all)

Now wherever I look i see a bunch of people with only like 30k kills or less that r elite cap and they have thrash on 24/7
    this is just sad man
    i also see a bunch of people with 100k+ kills, and thyere on elix and they don't even have 2 piece elite vanity= they just spam magic castle 4 exp and stuff n get lots of kills

i srsly strating 2 think elixirs r becoming a part of the game- for the worse

itll be only soon when we have lv100 cap and we have playes who got to elite cap with enable xp gain and have only 40k kills

so wat r ur opinons
    do u like what these leixir r doing?
    i know there r also beneifical parts but seriously this enable xp gain should just let u get xp n not kills
    so ppl can actually c how much kills they rly got insted of wat they pay plat4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I have been around the game since it started. This topic has been brought up many times. Elixirs=plat=money=STS getting rich. As much as we dont like it, it is very influential. I myself have fallen into elixir mania especially with the new map. It is ridiculously hard even with party on elixir.

PL-lvl 76 Duper mage (main)
    AL- Hephaestus warrior (main), Duper Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by connerlee12 View Post
    now at lv76 cap its been like 4-5 elite caps, so any1 with the 3 piece elite vanity ring shuld havve 300k+ kills if they didnt use elix

Now wherever I look i see a bunch of people with only like 30k kills or less that r elite cap and they have thrash on 24/7
    this is just sad man
    i also see a bunch of people with 100k+ kills, and thyere on elix and they don't even have 2 piece elite vanity= they just spam magic castle 4 exp and stuff n get lots of kills

itll be only soon when we have lv100 cap and we have playes who got to elite cap with enable xp gain and have only 40k kills

so wat r ur opinons
    i know there r also beneifical parts but seriously this enable xp gain should just let u get xp n not kills
    This is not even close to being true. To earn 100xp with no elix. You only need 80000 kills with a full party (this is not even counting the red and yellow threat level bonus you get for being slightly lower level. So you would only get 15000 kills to get 100k xp when you divide the kills amongst five ppl in your group.

If someone in your party is on daily, blessing or regular elix they will steal those kills from you.

Also different classes earn kills at different rates. A str bear earns way fewer kills than a dex bird.

Also enable xp doesn't reduce your kill count cuz you get kills when u r on xp anywhere elix. People usually get MORE kills because of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default enable xp gain elixir and whats sad

Your argument is invalid. You don't get xp for every kill you get, you get xp for how many the group as a whole kills. A little off topic as well. Enable xp runs don't make it as easy as you think to get to elite level. I counted the hours it took for me to get to 76. It takes around 8-12 hours. It's an elite task either way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks View Post

this is just sad man

so wat r ur opinons
    This is not even close to being true. To earn 100xp with no elix. You only need 80000 kills with a full party (this is not even counting the red and yellow threat level bonus you get for being slightly lower level. So you would only get 15000 kills to get 100k xp when you divide the kills amongst five ppl in your group.

If someone in your party is on daily, blessing or regular elix they will steal those kills from you.

Also different classes earn kills at different rates. A str bear earns way fewer kills than a dex bird.

Also enable xp doesn't reduce your kill count cuz you get kills when u r on xp anywhere elix. People usually get MORE kills because of it.
    Glad to be ninja'd by this post.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

LOL, first off. Thats how STS makes their revenue to be able to make more content. Because they were being nice and made thw whole game free. See when i played you could only get to lvl 18 and i had to buy every single map. All i got was this purple shield that looks "cool" use to have stats but im not complainin because it looks pretty cool on bear and mage. So dont be hatin on elixirs and my bear is lvl 68 with 16k kills dont hate on him either xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Ever since elixirs have been 'revamped' halfway through sewers, the game has gone downhill, sts has done nothing but add to this system
    As much as i agree with you, sts has shown they dont care about the integretity of the gameplay if it means decreased revenue
    Elixirs free sewer runs got me 20k kills
    Thrasher nuris got me about 10k
    And 10k more from fang
    The enable xp however has given me 25k per cap

It is annoying to see the noobs with 10k kills at level 65+

Honestly they shouldnt be giving kills in lower level dungeons...spamming enable xp pots to 1 mil kills pretty much finishes any legitimate skill on the LB

I still enjoy the game, i wish they would fix this all, sadly sts has shown no care to this area, so i have decided to forget about it

Also am i just really smart, cuz i could read the post fine o.O

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon:822143
    Ever since elixirs have been 'revamped' halfway through sewers, the game has gone downhill, sts has done nothing but add to this system
    As much as i agree with you, sts has shown they dont care about the integretity of the gameplay if it means decreased revenue
    Elixirs free sewer runs got me 20k kills
    Thrasher nuris got me about 10k
    And 10k more from fang
    The enable xp however has given me 25k per cap

It is annoying to see the noobs with 10k kills at level 65+

Honestly they shouldnt be giving kills in lower level dungeons...spamming enable xp pots to 1 mil kills pretty much finishes any legitimate skill on the LB

I still enjoy the game, i wish they would fix this all, sadly sts has shown no care to this area, so i have decided to forget about it
    If someone started to at level 1 today, spent zero plat, and got to level 65. 10k kills is plenty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

...you're just starting to think that?
    01100100011001010111001101101111011011000110100100 10000001110111011011110111001001110011011101000010 00000110001001110101011100100110010000101110

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dynastu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricks:822146
    If someone started to at level 1 today, spent zero plat, and got to level 65. 10k kills is plenty.
    I had 10k at level50...and that was when you could start plasma pyramid at level1

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

With or without a full party? Is that party on Thrasher's? Back in AO3, my BEAR had 12k kills and the cap was 50. And, no, I did not solo a alot. I also had around 8k deaths. However, I learned how to play my class. I have made multiple 51/56/61 toons since the Fang cap and just about all of them have over 15k kills.

What bothers me more than the OP's argument is the ones who have stats like my bear use to have and these guys are 70+ with the elixir generation. That is sad.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    With or without a full party? Is that party on Thrasher's? Back in AO3, my BEAR had 12k kills and the cap was 50. And, no, I did not solo a alot. I also had around 8k deaths. However, I learned how to play my class. I have made multiple 51/56/61 toons since the Fang cap and just about all of them have over 15k kills.

What bothers me more than the OP's argument is the ones who have stats like my bear use to have and these guys are 70+ with the elixir generation. That is sad.
    I'm just saying if someone is level 65 and started recently, and doesn't spend plat, 10000 kills is plenty of kills.

It only takes 65000xp to get to 65, which means 65000 kills total from everyone you play with if you don't count threat level bonus, full party bonus, daily elix, and blessings. and those things make a huge difference.

Divide kills amongst five players that's 13000 kills. Count the xp bonuses it's much less.

Also new players don't have as much money to also have good gear so they lose some kills there as well.

Can't really compare when 50 was cap cuz xp curve was different AND you were earning kills even when u weren't leveling.

Also people take advantage of times when there are higher levels in a low level map. You can't blame people for trying to level as quickly as possible since many low lvl maps are dead and everyone is playing at the cap maps.

It just goes to my original point that if a newer player is at cap or level 75, the original poster is wrong to state having less than 30k kills is somehow appalling. It's normal and ok. It's not a reason to berate a "noob"
    Last edited by Patricks; 10-21-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

I have nothing against elixirs per se, but the ramifications (as others have said) are that it gets players into this mindset where they stop thinking about strategy and how to effectively play the game. Then when they play without an elixir and die a couple times with that same charge-through-the-map approach, they're all like "ZOMG these maps are OP, you can't even play them without elixirs!!1" No, the maps are fine. You're just used to it being too easy and forgot how to play.
    PL: Seucheky
    SL: McBain
    DL: ArethaFanglin
    AL: McBain, Seucheky

17. The Following User Says Thank You to McBain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

The 50 cap actually had a low xp req

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain:822194
    they're all like "ZOMG these maps are OP, you can't even play them without elixirs!!1" No, the maps are fine. You're just used to it being too easy and forgot how to play.
    ^that
    This is the most disappointing part of endgame for me
    It sucks they made this 4 day cap thing cuz i was gonna legit try a elixir free journey
    Im sure after they analyze this weekend
    The 4 day cap special will be every cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McBain:822194
    they're all like "ZOMG these maps are OP, you can't even play them without elixirs!!1" No, the maps are fine. You're just used to it being too easy and forgot how to play.
    ^that
    This is the most disappointing part of endgame for me
    It sucks they made this 4 day cap thing cuz i was gonna legit try a elixir free journey
    Im sure after they analyze this weekend
    The 4 day cap special will be every cap
    I agree with these post. People need to learn to play their class.

On kills. I have 2 main characters, both of those hadn't even used thrashers until level 65. I still only have 18k kills on both of those. I just like to get to one level under cap and maybe get new set then I take a break to stay interested. I think 15k-30k kills is an ideal number for characters that are 65-70. My alt on the other hand, is pots only he's 76 and has 50k kills. Which is what most people miiiight think a high level characters stats should look like.

Xp enable and thrasher might be giving an illusion of what a high level character should look like, when a high level character is more mediocre than you think it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Well, I gotta say that this 4 day challenge was definitely possible without any "enable xp" elixirs. I'm at 89k xp right now, and will finish sometime tonight. Yesterday for about an hour, I tried magic castle and gained about 10k xp from it, but could have easily gained 5k xp if I was in Lost Valley for the same time period. With thrasher + week double-xp exilir + daily elixir, this quest was not that difficult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Don't forget that some people have many multiple toons. I usually have around two capped , and some toons with bad looking stats that I don't care about because they exist to farm or pvp at a certain level.
    Basically, if someone else doesn't affect your play, don't sweat them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I have nothing against elixirs per se, but the ramifications (as others have said) are that it gets players into this mindset where they stop thinking about strategy and how to effectively play the game. Then when they play without an elixir and die a couple times with that same charge-through-the-map approach, they're all like "ZOMG these maps are OP, you can't even play them without elixirs!!1" No, the maps are fine. You're just used to it being too easy and forgot how to play.
    This is sad when thrash ends and someone die few times then leaves game.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Lol, ive been thinkin. I could use angelic set throughout my mains leveling. IF... I only do mega maze/magic castle. I mean who needs pro gear when you do fine without any gear haha. Afterall ill just farm gold basically and be golden!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump