Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
    Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed

As a plat spender, It doesn't hurt paying the original rate here in Canada without a plat sale at any given time of the day or time whenever. A 145.00 CAD for 1,700 Plat will always be something I don't mind paying whenever. So a discount isn't really something I would be interested in.

Although I like the idea of a perm discount, but the moment the F2P Community sees that I can buy Plat Store Aura's for cheaper than the majority of the community, once the new arcane 86 comes out, I can get it faster and easier than others, once a rare halo, vanity set (Black Heraldics For Example) I can buy a bunch for cheaper than others in the plat store, let alone them seeing these things will cause a lot of complaints in the future as the F2P sees this ongoing till the next cyclical Vet Rewards are given for them to even get a chance to get the perm discount.

I think a vanity or badge for the plat spender or even title to be honest( That isn't tradeable cause we don't want someone that potentially buys gold to buy our rewards and act like their a plat whale of course )

It's either the perm discount idea or the vanities/badges or heck, even both but whatever that doesn't effect the F2P side as much if a plat spender can see it from a much broader point of view like myself and Rxri, if that makes sense

Although I do like the idea of a perm discount regardless and of course the up % of perma XP and add % of currencies in satchel 1x a year ideas are also great for sure
    Last edited by Hexame; 12-27-2023 at 10:19 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post: