Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icuad1 View Post
    I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote those who spend plat. But rewarding those who have played since 2012 and tenure status is a good idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I support the game financially and would love to have something in return.

Of course it’s not expected, but since it’s on the table I support it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icuad1 View Post
    I don’t think it’s a good idea to promote those who spend plat. But rewarding those who have played since 2012 and tenure status is a good idea!

Sts is a company and it’s rewarding the consumers to do what? (SPEND MORE MONEY)

Whales should be glorified like Moby Dick

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priestess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Thank you for following through with this! Been drooling at the 3rd bday vet shields almost 8 years ago that I missed by just 2 months, but was hopeful of future items! We've def come a long way since then with much more categories as options! I think out of all the added new implemented visuals, the one category that was asked for the most throughout the years was the aura as rogues didn't have kershal or the pavise that mages and warriors had for many years.

What would I like to see? Maybe something that pays tribute to those weapon auras by having some vet vanity weapons that also produce an aura when equipped. Some different colored fire auras along the lines of the chaos fire aura? I'm not saying dragonball, but I'm def thinking dragonball xD. Sky's the limit for color choices according to the years, and plat spenders can get their special colors in addition too! Maybe a special wisp or backpack for plat spenders that spills out yinshee plat coins at different levels depending on their spending comes to mind. Imagine a platwhale who spills out plat coins around town to show their support for the game! It almost sounds fitting and I think most wouldn't complain to have that option as a fun factor.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

I support the game financially and would love to have something in return.

Of course it’s not expected, but since it’s on the table I support it.
    Your loot from crates, events and store purchases is what something in return is, the normal transaction.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

One time in the past u agreed on my comment that why someone that is not interested in overall lb should comment and give negative feedback conserning some aps. This is not a thread weather is gonna be given rewards or not but for suggesting what kind of rewards this could be. It's alrd desided that old accounts and plat spender will be rewarded.
    Ur not a kid anymore. Complaining(not wanna use "crying") about this makes no sense.....
    No hate
    Merry xmass everyone!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Several thoughts

If you don’t think anyone deserves anything more for buying plat, then realize sts does & that’s why this thread exists ( idc either way)
    I rarely open locks so saying my loot from them is my reward doesn’t apply
    What if someone did that gambling and didn’t get crap- is that their reward lol

Some things I think may be appropriate- badges, pet level up tickets, vanity sets ect- mostly things that help w apps
    Maybe custom emotes like the swim or fly ones but new & unique

Stuff I don’t want- auras wisps or any more visual clutter

Another odd thought - if sts wants to reward plat spending, maybe realize some of us play more than one sts game
    My plat spent is divided between games just like my play time but it’s ok if it’s just one but that wouldn’t represent what I spend & have spent to support sts

What I really want is to be able to see the game clearly just like when I began pre aura times, but we know that idea causes sts knees to shake in fear for some reason XD
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Make a nice creative reward for 400k+ Plat Spent and also make the rewards untradeable so that other players don't try to buy it for gold and make themselves look like they purchased a lot of platinum as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

I wanna see a title [Plat Whale] for those who spent over 500k plats lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Personally a vanity or a title wouldn't make me happy of sts to show an appreciation cause I support the game financially. What I can think of is perma discount on future purchases. For examble spend 1k plats x% discount, for 5k plats z% discount and so on. Ofc depending on how many customers got most plats purchased. Sts can set those "tiers" for each discount. Is common for companies to give vip title and extra discount to customers that buys the most, right?
    For the veterans that play the game for that long, maybe +10y a title and a vanity would be nice. Doesn't matter if it's bound or not sinse they will be more and more every year.Also maybe a certain amount of plats can be added as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Some suggestions:
    If titles are chose for veteran rewards, titles should state the season started
    • <OG S1> so on and so forth, or something similar.
    • add % of currencies in satchel 1x a year
    • permanent discount on a % of plat used towards in game purchases
    • up % of perma XP
    • badge - could display S1, S2, S3 etc.

Vanities, wisp, auras, are abundant, for me, idc what sts chooses, as long as it is beneficial to all players.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

yes pls +1

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    Make a nice creative reward for 400k+ Plat Spent and also make the rewards untradeable so that other players don't try to buy it for gold and make themselves look like they purchased a lot of platinum as well
    sts will definitely make an aura that rains dollars or credit card for you. (Bound)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathan2693 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    sts will definitely make an aura that rains dollars or credit card for you. (Bound)
    Moby dick himself will be jumping through the terrain.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rxri_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post
    Perma % discount sounds like a dumb idea, would make the game even more p2w and this is coming from someone who buys plat

Agreed

As a plat spender, It doesn't hurt paying the original rate here in Canada without a plat sale at any given time of the day or time whenever. A 145.00 CAD for 1,700 Plat will always be something I don't mind paying whenever. So a discount isn't really something I would be interested in.

Although I like the idea of a perm discount, but the moment the F2P Community sees that I can buy Plat Store Aura's for cheaper than the majority of the community, once the new arcane 86 comes out, I can get it faster and easier than others, once a rare halo, vanity set (Black Heraldics For Example) I can buy a bunch for cheaper than others in the plat store, let alone them seeing these things will cause a lot of complaints in the future as the F2P sees this ongoing till the next cyclical Vet Rewards are given for them to even get a chance to get the perm discount.

I think a vanity or badge for the plat spender or even title to be honest( That isn't tradeable cause we don't want someone that potentially buys gold to buy our rewards and act like their a plat whale of course )

It's either the perm discount idea or the vanities/badges or heck, even both but whatever that doesn't effect the F2P side as much if a plat spender can see it from a much broader point of view like myself and Rxri, if that makes sense

Although I do like the idea of a perm discount regardless and of course the up % of perma XP and add % of currencies in satchel 1x a year ideas are also great for sure
    Last edited by Hexame; 12-27-2023 at 10:19 AM.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess View Post
    Moby dick himself will be jumping through the terrain.

Don't kill me lmao! I hope they make it very very nice

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hexame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rxri_ View Post

Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
    This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
    Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
    PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats .
    I think what they meant is that they buy platinum, and despite that they are against this idea.

And quite frankly I agree with them. This type of thing affects the game and gives certain players an advantage over others. In a sense its pay 2 win but amongst plat buyers. I can give you an example if you'd like.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
    This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
    Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
    PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.
    What are you yapping about? Permanent discount 100% affects the game. As for "Offering nothing than confusion" Your comment was the most confusing on the thread. Also I don't see where Rxri said he liked the idea of perm discount or where he typed any paragraph to begin with.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Garm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I understand the idea, but I don’t think it is the best way to achieve your goal.
    At most you will end up giving special offers and titles to those categories but it you really want to make people stay and consume you should invest your energy on something more productive.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk