Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Account Rewards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    I think what they meant is that they buy platinum, and despite that they are against this idea.

And quite frankly I agree with them. This type of thing affects the game and gives certain players an advantage over others. In a sense its pay 2 win but amongst plat buyers. I can give you an example if you'd like.
    Yes ur right, I totally misunderstood what they meant. Thanx for clear that at up for me bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
    This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
    Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
    PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.
    Aren't you the exact person that spoused someone years and years ago and gifted them certain items then said you'll visit her etc and then demanded for the items back after she left you. Do I have to remind your account Rudetroll/Hedeik about that time asking your old spouse for gifts back after she broke up with you and saying that you'll visit her but you couldn't at all. Aren't you the same one that broke the guild rules and messaged that plat whale and bothered him and then he left your C.U Guild even after he made a video about you saying Ba Moth is impossible long time ago? Do we have to remind your account these things or in the public forum thread for all of the Arcane Legends Community to really see?

How are you going to come on a public forum website and say, "Firstly He Says Agreed then Next Idea I like the idea of perm discount" when he only provided his feedback as there's an option to do so and he clearly thought about the longevity of the perm discount. & He's right. People will end up crying and complaining and later on demand on it since Vet Rewards is not a annual event at all and it wouldn't be fair for us to just bare with you guys getting a discount till the next Vet Rewards will be given out and god knows when that will arrive. You must still be a little child after many many years.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msceo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yes ur right, I totally misunderstood what they meant. Thanx for clear that at up for me bro.
    Never misunderstand other people and jump to conclusions. Good thing you realized your mistakes here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Msceo View Post
    Aren't you the exact person that spoused someone years and years ago and gifted them certain items then said you'll visit her etc and then demanded for the items back after she left you. Do I have to remind your account Rudetroll/Hedeik about that time asking your old spouse for gifts back after she broke up with you and saying that you'll visit her but you couldn't at all. Aren't you the same one that broke the guild rules and messaged that plat whale and bothered him and then he left your C.U Guild even after he made a video about you saying Ba Moth is impossible long time ago? Do we have to remind your account these things or in the public forum thread for all of the Arcane Legends Community to really see?

How are you going to come on a public forum website and say, "Firstly He Says Agreed then Next Idea I like the idea of perm discount" when he only provided his feedback as there's an option to do so and he clearly thought about the longevity of the perm discount. & He's right. People will end up crying and complaining and later on demand on it since Vet Rewards is not a annual event at all and it wouldn't be fair for us to just bare with you guys getting a discount till the next Vet Rewards will be given out and god knows when that will arrive. You must still be a little child after many many years.
    I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
    2 years - wisp
    5 years - aura
    7 years - halo
    10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
    100k - aura
    150k - halo
    200k - vanity set

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    I think you went a little off topic here. It wasn’t necessary to call nobody out for things that have nothing related to this topic. If something was hard 3 years ago, it doesnt mean will be harder even after that time due to the curent state of the gear progression and the level of knowledge.

I personally don’t agree with discounts. I think it will create more confusion especially during plat sale.

This is not an event. Is more like a tier reward that grants a user certain reward based on his/her actual platinum contribution and account longevity.

Example:

Veteran rewards
    2 years - wisp
    5 years - aura
    7 years - halo
    10 years - vanity set

Vip reward

50k - wisp
    100k - aura
    150k - halo
    200k - vanity set
    For him to say one thing then another and call another person out on it. I think it was a fair reminder for him that he shouldn't be doing that here on other people when they provided a realistic explanation of what it could cause in the long term AL. It's a good thing he realized his mistake and mentioned that he understands now before it got worse for him. It doesn't make sense if a hotel gives a long term customer a discount, that doesn't mean AL should do the same tbh

I personally don’t agree with discounts either and with you on the thought about will create more confusion especially during plat sales

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Msceo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Not sure why the ideas of discounts and account boosts are being brought up when the only rewards that were actually being considered for veteran rewards and vip rewards are supposed to be purely cosmetic rewards, not rewards that gives any serious advantages to in-game experiences. However, other top up rewards that may offer such bonuses could be brought up on another thread, monthly premium subscriptions that provide bonus additional platinum with purchases or one time purchasable permanent XP boosts etc.

Hard to believe some users need reminding at this point in time but ToS prohibits posting personal info regarding players in-game and irl, be better and stay on topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

One time in the past u agreed on my comment that why someone that is not interested in overall lb should comment and give negative feedback conserning some aps. This is not a thread weather is gonna be given rewards or not but for suggesting what kind of rewards this could be. It's alrd desided that old accounts and plat spender will be rewarded.
    Ur not a kid anymore. Complaining(not wanna use "crying") about this makes no sense.....
    No hate
    Merry xmass everyone!
    The irony of you saying Complaining (not wanna use "Crying" No hate)

Yet the next day you write this;

papas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ofc this is coming from someone who buys plats. This thread is for rewarding ppl who buying plats(also for ppl playing this game for many years) . So your saying that all companies around the world are dum sinse they give discount to ppl who keep buying their goods on and on over the years. All the hotels arround the world are dump that they always give discounts or providing extra care to the repeater guests.
    This can't affect the game, making it "more" p2w. U can see players on overall lb amd top5 in every event that are 100% f2p. If u choose to spend plats ofc u get real advantage. But that's arcane legends so pls stop this bs abt f2p and p2w.
    Also on another comment I don't see any point how u put f2p community complaining abt plat users buying easier auras from store than other plat users? Wth are u talking abt? Firstly "agreed" on comment that plat discount is a dump idea. Next paragraph "I like the idea of perm discount"
    PLS if u gonna make a suggestion ur free to do it. Stop filling this thread with your personal information, this is not a place to attract attention. As I see it u offering nothing than confusion.

You probably should check yourself the next time you try and call someone else a child when you've got a serious case of andropause. Then it takes a entire day for you to realize you made a mistake at your age. It's really a pathetic shame.

The vet rewards should be something like like Titanium mentioned. Vanities and please provide something for 200k spent. Thank you STS for considering providing vet rewards and vip rewards for us players!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Safirass For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Default Feedback: Account Rewards

+1 to titaniums suggestion
    Normal: Champist
    Hardcore: Caption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

+1 waiting for this

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

+1 aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

+1 , don't have many ideas on rewards Maybe shoot us some free unlocks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    Following the Skill Revamp, our next major initiative will be the Account Rewards system (previously known informally as Veteran/VIP Rewards). Our overall goal will be to reward players that have played for a while and/or supported us by purchasing Platinum.

This is in the preliminary stages of design, but I'm thinking there will be two tracks, an account age track and a Platinum purchase track, each with their own set of thresholds and rewards.

What would you like to see?

-ALS
    Hexame seeing this: 🫦
    Bro has a mil plat purchase

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    +1 , don't have many ideas on rewards Maybe shoot us some free unlocks
    Free unlocked crates would be lame ig . Maybe a bound amazing vanity set .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to make a feedback post but it won't let me until I create 10 posts. It won't let me create a single post so can't get to 1 much less 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hyped for any changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Personally a vanity or a title wouldn't make me happy of sts to show an appreciation cause I support the game financially. What I can think of is perma discount on future purchases. For examble spend 1k plats x% discount, for 5k plats z% discount and so on. Ofc depending on how many customers got most plats purchased. Sts can set those "tiers" for each discount. Is common for companies to give vip title and extra discount to customers that buys the most, right?
    For the veterans that play the game for that long, maybe +10y a title and a vanity would be nice. Doesn't matter if it's bound or not sinse they will be more and more every year.Also maybe a certain amount of plats can be added as well.
    It needs to be bound.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

free bump....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Thé best reward would be to be able to farm gear pieces in maps like mythic gear in normal and arcane gear in elite zones.
    So they can be dispatched in every maps of an extension and the locked can just be the bonus.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Any update regarding this? When it will be implemented?