Thread: A selling suggestion for DL PLS READ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default A selling suggestion for DL PLS READ

Here are some of the reasons that vanity items need to not be counted towards the inventory cap (weightless):

•Vanity items are not stashable.
    •There are 50+ total inventory slots filled just from gold items alone (19 tops, 20 bottoms, 11 hats and two accessories).
    •10 plat outfits which consist of two and 3 items each (roughly 25 items).
    •A non-platinum character cannot carry all of the gold purchased vanity items that are in the game with the cap at L21.
    •When the game gets an update a player will be forced to liquidate vanity items purchased with gold/plat (all of which earn 0 gold) in order to just have room for regular storage.

So if you are not going to allow us to stash our vanity items for fear of some sort of exploit or achievement boosting then this seems like that middle ground that we are all trying to get to.

Credits to Gluttony for thinking about this.Pls write your ideas on this thread
    And it takes 4 musles to extend ur arm and click thanks to show me u liked my idea and ur appreciation
    I fear not the man who practised 10,000 kicks once but i fear the man who practised 1 kick 10,000 times-Bruce Lee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bloodmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Purchase more inventory slots.
    15plats / 50 slots.
    Problem solve.
    I know some people don't know how to purchase the inv slots.
    here:
    Tap the inventory tab that's show your inventory balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Wth are u talking about?
    L21? Was that the last time u logged in to DL? Vanities are now stashable and for ur inv slot problems. Well you can absolve free platinum offers, buy some or you get rid of the crap u don't need. A player don't Need to have every kind of each item in his inv

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

And 19 vanity tops, 20bottoms and 11 hats? Who needs that many vanities already? You can only equip one at a time anyway.
    this now might sound hard. But if you don't want to purchase some more inventory slots then get rid of your wardrobe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

How about the collectors, hoarders, and most importantly the people that want all the titles???

Just my 2 plat on OP.

Both my toons have at least 100 inventory slots, but at least 50 on each are filled with things I want to keep, collect, sell, waiting to sell, etcetera...

I won't complain, but I do agree and wish that vanities did not take up "inventory" space.

I completely understand why they do, but we can hope, especially with how many there are!

Suggestion for middle ground.... Have a separate "item" and "vanity" cap for whatever you want to purchase, that stays separate from the total space... I know I would be more than happy with that.
    Hi hi!

Lady_Pebbles

Honestly, with the way this game is going (being all about vanities and less ways to customize our stats), I say make the gear weightless instead of the vanities. This makes a win-win situation. Those of us who keep a lot of vans cuz we like to customize our looks can continue to do so with more space in inventory and stash but also have to pay for more slots via plat due to the vans taking up more space in due time. A little contradicting but when you think about it, it makes sense. XD Think boht it, who hoards gems and weapons in inventory other than to sell them in the ah and keep a few to switch stats once in a while???? I mean if you buy more ah slots then you can sell more stuff.

For example, I keep one of each van (that I have collected already) in my inventory because I like to switch up my look & sell the extras. As for the gems and weapons, I only keep what I use and sell or liquidate the rest. Lets face it, vans are worth more than gear anyway.

Until we get a hell of a lot more gear to compensate for the difference between them and vans, there is no reason why the gear should -not- be weightless.

Afterall, this game is already arse backwards in many ways. Vanities being the focal point of the game is one of them.

Just my 2c.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Very good point Thren!
    Hi hi!