Thread: Week 2 lb set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Week 2 lb set

Ive got a bit i came back but just curious how some lb sets are worth 5-6b in less then a week not complaining just confused, i offered around 3b for the black bear set rogue and they wanted 4b idk if im wrong or what lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

There's no rhyme or reason for any prices. People will say supply and demand, economy is gold saturated, style of whats for sale or how it came to be but... there is no real definite answer. people start asking a price for something, someone pays it and before you know it thats the price. Then the next shiny object comes around and it all starts over again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

mainly because this LB ppl are using crates to get points so they try to divide the plat they used and form a gold amount on the number of points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

They're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. They can ask any price they want since it's new, but if you only want to pay 3 and no one else is willing to pay more, then they're worth 3.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    They're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. They can ask any price they want since it's new, but if you only want to pay 3 and no one else is willing to pay more, then they're worth 3.
    He’s got a good point.
    Here’s some things I’ve noticed: that adds to this point on what someone is willing to pay for and then they’re worth so and so.

last year apparently from what I heard through the grape vine someone did some craaazy sale and bought a bunch of rouge Nit lb sets then bought their last one with a lepre banner huge over pay for no reason. Automatically setting its new price point then sold them off like that and everyone truly believed its value. (I think the set is not good looking and not worth the 20b it’s claimed to be at currently in 2024)
    Also, sold back and fourth between the same players or group of players (who can afford this price) and raising price ever so slightly everytime (noticed the trend ppl buying out new lb then using it for bigger trades raising price)
    Really these LBs are just being traded for more LB items raising price slightly ever trade no pure gold trades are happening. Average players can’t afford this anyway.
    Example:
    You can practically buy out the new 5/5 lb sets from LB players quickly after the LB completes (if you can afford it and there are players who can and do) and trade 3x of them for a previous lb and claim the price of the new lb since no else owns them; as 7b x 3 (21b) and set the new last trade price for both then sell their remaining 2/5 for 7b a pop.
    Again, a rouge nit 20b isn’t being bought with pure gold and average players sure cannot afford it.

Again just what a thought/I’ve noticed; maybe there is some price manipulation with this method but if you own all 5/5 you can claim any price you want, however again average players cannot afford 1-2b let alone 3-4b or 6-10b price increases within a couple months
    I don’t think it’s a natural increase as we have seen in the past with previous lb sets before they made new lb tradeable again; the price basically doubled to tripled every year slowly.
    All of a sudden new lb worth almost the same as 2014-2017 if not more.

Someone did call it out on a trade post that these items are just being traded between the same group of people and that made a lot of sense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsTheCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Never mind.
    Last edited by swoutttt; 01-02-2024 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Removing text