Thread: STARWARS Items For SL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default STARWARS Items For SL

2024 is a new year, new start. We have witness the full talent and capability
    Of what the space time studio can do

Instead of bringing back all these repetitive loop of vanities.

I will personally meet you half way with these

Please bring these items to SL you have a game called Starlegends that is literally perfect.. For the items listed below.. , why AL has these and SL never had one Star wars item is a mystery to me and to the people of SL.

We would love to support the game SL I say this because with DL and AL, it is literal proof already on what it's like to have a team taking players ideas and meeting them half-way with their demands. Making it successful.

I wish to see the same with SL. So far SL hasn't got quite a lot of attention or spark. Which is such a shame because it has so much potential. Yet we just sit idle. And watch repetative vanities make a return. With no effort.

I do hope cinco or futumsh will be open for ideas much how you were with DL and AL, SL is in need of a update. Like an actual game changer update. We the players would be more than happy to supply the ideas

Just for good heavens give us a sign that our voice, ideas, are heard. There is an opportunity here. Please let's work together for the better of SL this year 2024

Photos are listed below, literal proof of my last post that Star wars item can be made.. Again how Starlegends Never had One star wars referenced item like these, is a mystery.... Thanks -Decently.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post: