Good idea +1 I’m also gonna suggest to let others have an option to only purchase some of our auctioned (stacks)

For example if I list x999 red eggs on auction let the other player have the option to only buy x430 out of the x999 or even X50 or however amount they want depending on what I set the minimum quantity buy at, and the rest will remain on auction

and the reason I said “depending on how much I put the minimum quantity buy at” is because some people only want to sell in bulk so I think it would be good to make that an option instead of just permanent, we’d be able to choose like the minimum we wanna sell etc

Another example for the option for the lister would be (minimum buy quantity x200) so if they list x999 eggs they set it as x200 being the minimum to buy .

The reason I think this is useful because I myself and plenty others have listed big chunks of things at auction, and later someone offered to buy at the same price but they only needed x200 of the x999 so I had to remove all x999 just to sell x200

Also adding on this idea, we should be able to throw bids at items on auc I totally agree, kind of a longshot but maybe let us bid items for items too and they have an option to accept our bid at any time, while we have an option to retract it .