Thread: What's Rare and Where? (Farming List)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post What's Rare and Where? (Farming List)

OK, I've been playing PL for a little while now but I'm still struggling to find some good drops and frankly don't know what to look for and where to find them. I've scowered the forums and I don't seem to be able to find a definative list of "what's rare and where do I get it?".

So I was hoping that some nice PL players would assist me in creating a list. Perhaps somewhat selfishly, I'm starting off with the higher level areas, which I guess is typically aimed for level 35-45 pinks but I certainly aim to expand this list as this top end list gets completed.

So here's the list so far:

Balefort Castle.4 - Level 19 pinks (Brom Dandy)
    Balefort Castle.5 - Level 19 pinks (Brom Dandy)
    Baleford Castle.The Magic Castle - Level 29 pinks
    Balefort Town [the hidden passage accessed through the grate] - Level 19 pinks (Zyla, kill her and she will keep respawning).

Fathom Crypt.Mega Maze Mash-Up! - Level 29 pinks

The Lost Expedition -

The Ancient Swamps - Copperhead's Voodoo Doll, Dreamer's Witch Toad Tiara, Kite Shield (unconfirmed)

Skeller Krunch Returns - Kite Shield (unconfirmed)

AO1 - Kite Shield

AO2.1 - Talons
    AO2.2 - Wands (including D'Jinn Wand of Thoth/Isis)
    AO2.3 - Djinn Blade
    AO2.4 - Lances/plasma
    AO2.5 - Alien Blasters/Red Scarabs/Royal Staffs/Galzyx
    AO2.Plasma - General items (including Isis/Thoth for all classes), non-rare weapons (D'Jiin Spear, Desert Shadow Staff and Yellow Scarab Bow)

TotGO.1 - Kite Shield of Rift (from last boss)
    TotGO.2 - Sunblessed Scimitar of the Rift, Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift/Wands (including D'Jiin Wand of Thoth/Isis), Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift (from King Mynas), Vibra Sword (from Lorekeeper), Plasma Axe (from Lorekeeper), Plasma Battlesword of Rift (from Lorekeeper), Sunblessed Bow of Void (from Sniper or Lorekeeper)
    TotGO.3 - Vibra Sword of Rift (from boss)
    TotGO.4 -
    TotGO.5 - Alien Blasters/Bows/Galzyx/Apep Sunkiller/Royal Staffs/Dark Matter Staffs
    TotGO.The Victory Lap - Sunblessed Scimitar of the Rift, Screaming Skull Shield of the Rift, Jacob's Helm of Void (from Gurox), Gurox Hammer (from Gurox), Cosmos wand (from Gurox), Laser Wand of Cosmos (from desert boss), Kite Shield of Rift (from desert boss)

Please let me know what drops where (and perhaps by which mob) and I'll edit your additions into the list. Hopefully this can then become a good resource for others.

Edit: Yanis has also created this thread A Comprehensive List of All Pinks which is another good resource.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Spiritualist; 10-28-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    AL: Aardzol (lvl 25 Sorcerer) | PL: Spiritualist (lvl 50 Mage)