Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest haloween map belief

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Exclamation Latest haloween map belief

After running many maps i have encountered the " dont kill the queen you get better drop rate line" this rumor is making ignorant players in maps. From what i can see and know well in pl, this is the same as dont use mana shiled with the keeper, kill mono for more icore dropps, etc.

What i ahve seen is a boss not spawn after not killing queen, i have collected 7 pinks in maps like this where the boss spawns at 1 not 6...

Seriousley rude players all over pl today, there was a founder who started cussing because a barrel blew up... Yet in other maps he was purposfuly stomping them.

Guess what all this is supposed to be fun, please stop the rude bs. It ruins others fun, what will waiting a half a sec for somone to get to boss room really hurt? nOTHING..

The killing of or lack of killing the queen does not make more dropps and def. not worth cussing other players out for.

Lets enjoy happy hunting
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LADYHADASSA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I just kill whatever's in my way. No cussing yet but I would just ignore anyways. What they gonna do? Bite me?

Star light, star bright...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Yea on my lvl10 farmer I've encountered many rude 70+ players I'm not crying cause honestly it's pixels but when they go ahead and Wait for boss to spawn while us low lvl10 farmer are killing to make boss spawn, it does get annoying
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i got cussed at twice. i was running L10-19 map on my L76 (farming L15 gear for my twinks) i was half way to the boss and this kid joins and says "please wait". i had a thrasher on so i thought :no im gonna kill, you joined late and i dont wanna waste my time waiting: so i killed the boss left and rejoin another game, then got a PM saying "****sucker" i ignored that.

later on i joined a game where Morbidxxxx (i think thats his name) was in. he rushed to boss spawn and let everyone kill as they joined the game, he did this to kill the boss before anyone could get in range to take the loot. so i said "he will be doing it to kill the boss so no one gets loot" he replyed "you do the same ****sucker"....

no i run and kill, i do make sure people are in range to get loot. if you join to late i wont wait.
    Morbidxxxx if you read this i really did like you, you were nice... but now i hope you get banned.

ps. From the great PewDiePie "BARRRELSSS!!!!!!" man i hate the barrels... whats the point of them? to troll us haha...

Nzdevil-76 Pocket Legends

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

I was using my ESB in a l10 runs an someone was PISSED OFF lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I won't wait when I passed the Mage cause the joiner needs a minute to catch up.

Most Barrels are destroyed by running through the map. The auto aim just does its part xD

And yea, after running 4-5 hours... Not killing the witch doesn't increase ur pink drop rate!!!!!!

If most ppl are persistent in not killing the witch I just run around her or join another game, no harm done ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I've always liked you, Hadassa. I was seriously preparing to create a similar thread I'll never understand how people can turn a fun, special event into a nightmare for everyone including themselves. Hopefully people will chill out a bit and just farm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

I got 3 pink 15's in a row in 3 consecutive solo Runs. 15 pink bracer, 15 pink paw, 15 pink cage shield. All were FULL CLEARS of the map, meaning the boss was the last enemy.
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

The majority of PL are so gullible.
    For example I could say STS added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Piosidon View Post
    The majority of PL are so gullible.
    For example I could say STS added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror
    Theres a new face?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

i've only seen in a couple times. I generally ignore it lol.

Regarding the monolith... it was just something I did. Whenever the swirl started I ran through it. Probably didn't help. But it seems like it did. Once got 23 ichors in a row doing it. Maybe just coincidence.

But I'm also one of those guys that will wear the same boxers and wholey socks during Falcons games. I also put my Sandwich on the same spot on the table every Sunday.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by piosidon View Post
    the majority of pl are so gullible.
    For example i could say sts added a pumpkin face and see everyone crowded around magic mirror
    ahh you got me!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Four peeps in the map, someone says "no kill Mage"... Then another Mage says "trick or treat....pinks for everyone!"
    Three pinks dropped, the one who said "no kill Mage" didn't get one....lmao!
    Rasi: Grumpy old arcane mage (AL)
    Haowesie: Confused & oblivious bird (PL)
    Aestrella: Sexy insecure mage wannabe (PL)
    Drearasy: Crazy-eyed dex-bear (PL)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    I just kill whatever's in my way. No cussing yet but I would just ignore anyways. What they gonna do? Bite me?
    i will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtymonkey_666 View Post
    i got cussed at twice. i was running L10-19 map on my L76 (farming L15 gear for my twinks) i was half way to the boss and this kid joins and says "please wait". i had a thrasher on so i thought :no im gonna kill, you joined late and i dont wanna waste my time waiting: so i killed the boss left and rejoin another game, then got a PM saying "****sucker" i ignored that.

later on i joined a game where Morbidxxxx (i think thats his name) was in. he rushed to boss spawn and let everyone kill as they joined the game, he did this to kill the boss before anyone could get in range to take the loot. so i said "he will be doing it to kill the boss so no one gets loot" he replyed "you do the same ****sucker"....

no i run and kill, i do make sure people are in range to get loot. if you join to late i wont wait.
    Morbidxxxx if you read this i really did like you, you were nice... but now i hope you get banned.

ps. From the great PewDiePie "BARRRELSSS!!!!!!" man i hate the barrels... whats the point of them? to troll us haha...
    why are u using thrashers on ur 76 to farm level 10 maps? I myself do think that was rude of you and probably would have said something to you too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    why are u using thrashers on ur 76 to farm level 10 maps? I myself do think that was rude of you and probably would have said something to you too.
    It's hardly rude. It's rude to ask someone to stop and wait for you when they're using REAL MONEY to farm, when waiting wastes the money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

I agree that rude behaviour can ruin our gaming experience. However, don't answer rudeness with more rudeness, you might get reported and then it will be impossible to prove who's right or wrong.

Keep your cool in all cases and learn to deal with it. Have fun with it even E.g. in case of a high level rushing his way to the boss, follow them and don't attack anything. Let them keep the aggro

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    But I'm also one of those guys that will wear the same boxers and wholey socks during Falcons games. I also put my Sandwich on the same spot on the table every Sunday.
    I am OK with this as long as you wash your boxers/socks regularly and put a new, fresh sandwich on the table each Sunday.
    When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled / Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about and gallantly he chickened out / Bravest of the braaaave, Sir Robin!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Brave Sir Robin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapoke View Post
    It's hardly rude. It's rude to ask someone to stop and wait for you when they're using REAL MONEY to farm, when waiting wastes the money.
    so, u think because u paid money then that means it's ok for you to go into a level 20 map and ruin the run for level 20's? I'm sorry man but that is rude. In case u missed it the phrase "treat others as you want to be treated" pops up whenever u log into the game. If you were a low level how would it make u feel for a high level to rush to the boss and make u miss a drop? it's their level and ur the intruder.
    Last edited by wvhills; 10-26-2012 at 09:17 AM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

I heard if you castrate a bow legged conjoined twin of a leper, while eating two slices of aged Norwegian warthog meat, you get a pink.

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaduck View Post
    I heard if you castrate a bow legged conjoined twin of a leper, while eating two slices of aged Norwegian warthog meat, you get a pink.
    nep... tried it. doesn't work.