Thread: Kills back on the isle of the night!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Kills back on the isle of the night!

Title says it all!

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I'm sorry I have to disagree with this request considering it is where players farm gold and it is the BOTs go to Map.

Many have been caught and make new accounts to bot more , these are the ones who are in locked games alone all day.

However the one who did profit the most from the Mad mages Maze pre gold loot nerf, did not bot just on one account, he had at least 5 accounts botting at the same time.

These ghost games are unseen and undetected by others. So the dishonest players doing this continuously do this without anyone knowing , however players do not get suddenly overnight riches. So really others will know who black market and bots for their own Greed and to make real life money off the game.

It is better for the health of the game to keep the kill counts off this particular Map for that very reason.

However, 5 bots who where on leaderboards for one event did get banned, 4 of then did. But I am unsure why STS did not ban the 5th account that is still on leaderboards for pve kills. All 5 bot accounts had random generated names.

There are many other maps you can get end game kills in and still earn gold, however it is beneficial to farm with a team.

And you know the best Map now for farming kills.

Let's nerf Isle of Night Map too ?? The amount or gold loot that drops there is still top high.

It would be wonderful to go back to farming for items and selling those to make gold on game or purchasing platinum to support the game and selling elixirs or Vanities for gold.

Gold farming has been far too great and has ruined inflation on game, most who want to sell gold for real life money and complain it's too hard to get gold now are not thinking about the health of the game itself, and those who don't have gold currently desire more too easy.

Keep kills off Isle of Night, keep gold drops low, hopefully the Greed of merchants and black market players on game might be lost when others can not buy the items they are selling.

Food for thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I'm sorry I have to disagree with this request considering it is where players farm gold and it is the BOTs go to Map.

Many have been caught and make new accounts to bot more , these are the ones who are in locked games alone all day.

However the one who did profit the most from the Mad mages Maze pre gold loot nerf, did not bot just on one account, he had at least 5 accounts botting at the same time.

These ghost games are unseen and undetected by others. So the dishonest players doing this continuously do this without anyone knowing , however players do not get suddenly overnight riches. So really others will know who black market and bots for their own Greed and to make real life money off the game.

It is better for the health of the game to keep the kill counts off this particular Map for that very reason.

However, 5 bots who where on leaderboards for one event did get banned, 4 of then did. But I am unsure why STS did not ban the 5th account that is still on leaderboards for pve kills. All 5 bot accounts had random generated names.

There are many other maps you can get end game kills in and still earn gold, however it is beneficial to farm with a team.

And you know the best Map now for farming kills.

Let's nerf Isle of Night Map too ?? The amount or gold loot that drops there is still top high.

It would be wonderful to go back to farming for items and selling those to make gold on game or purchasing platinum to support the game and selling elixirs or Vanities for gold.

Gold farming has been far too great and has ruined inflation on game, most who want to sell gold for real life money and complain it's too hard to get gold now are not thinking about the health of the game itself, and those who don't have gold currently desire more too easy.

Keep kills off Isle of Night, keep gold drops low, hopefully the Greed of merchants and black market players on game might be lost when others can not buy the items they are selling.

Food for thought.
    Do you still have all the 5 accounts or did they fr bann 4 of them??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

It's hilarious how hypocrites deflect and attack others of the things they do themselves.

Not once have I ever attacked you on multiple different forum accounts, or on discord or on game.

Yet you have this obsession with me, blaming me for you being banned how many times now? Please accept responsibility for your own actions and if you didn't break the TOS then you won't get banned on game and have the need to blame others for your own actions.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller