Thread: Thoughts?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Thoughts?

Edited: Very interesting opinions from everyone. I've been playing since 2013. I farmed locked from Jarl, using lep pendant I got from farming Jarl without lep. All the Arcane's and Mythics up until scratch, skull, and dugger got introduced were pretty balanced. Arc's and Myths were simply op items to get but you can survive with legend items. Nowadays the gap between the "cheap" Zaarus and new Arcane is massive. Can't kill these farming bosses and maps with only Zaa or legend. Farm and let op players carry you? "2s mage or tank kraken only" lmao sure. Farm events? How will a new player know which event is profitable? Farm jewels? Okay farm jewels until you can afford Kraken arm and weap which is only decent. 160-200m for decent?

Why did I make this post? I love this game. I can afford all the new gears but I'm afraid that my beloved childhood game will end up dying if things don't change. We need new players. I want this game to grow. Compared to other mobile MMO's this game is sooo much better. Thanks for all the opinions lmao and don't start beef with each other xD

A review I saw on this game.

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Leebazhafe; 01-29-2024 at 12:10 PM.
    IDK