Thread: A system for searching for teaming up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cool A system for searching for teaming up

Hi im a returning player from 2018. I want to point out how hard it is to find players who are the same level as you to run with for gaining exp/ doing dailies if there was a system for putting request and partying based on class and level requirements for running certain maps. Last day i saw a player asking for help with running maps and giving 1m gold just to do 2 festerfang quests. Yes i know guilds are there but players your same level might not be active at that time/ high level players may not be intrested to help.
    This could help in creating new friends within the game and making the game more enjoyable.
    Ty

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleh111 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bleh111 View Post
    Hi im a returning player from 2018. I want to point out how hard it is to find players who are the same level as you to run with for gaining exp/ doing dailies if there was a system for putting request and partying based on class and level requirements for running certain maps. Last day i saw a player asking for help with running maps and giving 1m gold just to do 2 festerfang quests. Yes i know guilds are there but players your same level might not be active at that time/ high level players may not be intrested to help.
    This could help in creating new friends within the game and making the game more enjoyable.
    Ty
    once upon a time there was a non plat player named noonit, he never asked for help with the long exhausting maps like fester from anybody.
    I'd farm them slowly, tank a couple of deaths and keep it pushing.
    its not difficult to level up solo especially to level 71.
    71-76 arc gears are quite cheap too.
    i see people level 81 with zaar sets asking for help in fester because its slower for them...

point is that i dont think the things u mentioned are the reason for the problem, nor do i think that ur idea of resolving it is the right thing needed in the game.

just need to be disciplined w farming without being dependant on pts and carry.

Sent from my M2101K7AI using Tapatalk