34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AucResearcher View Post
    Buy from this guy at his auto , you can make 9b profit perhaps

Anyways free bump !
    If I had that much pure I would its easy profit

Quote Originally Posted by Alfaromeo6969 View Post
    pure only ofcourse ez profit from this guy

actually pay me 1.1 ill tell the 11 owners including me
    Just name 6. 11 people don’t own this set but I can offer you 1b in items you might like (at a fair and normal average price, not my price. Cuz this thread is based on my price my item). But show me the set in game and we can either decide on a fair item trade or I can sell stuff off and have pure in a few days
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentSway View Post
    If I had that much pure I would its easy profit

Just name 6. 11 people don’t own this set but I can offer you 1b in items you might like (at a fair and normal average price, not my price. Cuz this thread is based on my price my item). But show me the set in game and we can either decide on a fair item trade or I can sell stuff off and have pure in a few days
    i dont really care bro on how many owners bro just pay me my auto and ill pt u ik your ign anyway. i got my siren set cheap 150m set from chakmak im just happy im making 850m in 1 day

if anyone willing to pay my auto 1b just hit me up c.o is 500m atm. pm me ign ill go on

sad since i aint even getting a pm from you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

i dont really care bro on how many owners bro just pay me my auto and ill pt u ik your ign anyway. i got my siren set cheap 150m set from chakmak im just happy im making 850m in 1 day

if anyone willing to pay my auto 1b just hit me up c.o is 500m atm. pm me ign ill go on

I already said pm me in game my ign is literally in my signature its not a secret. You’re lying thats why you’re getting upset and I’ve never heard of chakmak . I’m coming online though so hmu lets work out a deal for this siren set if you have it
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I really don't think this is rare, because I personally looted 5 siren pieces, 2 armors 3 helms. I looted the shadow pieces as well. The drop rate for me was about 1 rare drop per elixir. I looted so many that i had couldn't farm all the lich orbs required to craft them all so i sold many recipes on forums and in game. Unless i had insane luck I think the scarcity is due to the high gear requirements for farming this event efficiently. And the people i sold to are just displaying it in their house not wearing it because it doesn't look that amazing. The siren helm looks good but the fact that the pieces wouldn't sell for 80m or even 50m throughout most of the event I think is proof enough that this set is worth around 100-120m. Maybe less too. Also what about the wisp? I bet that warden shell wisp is the rarest wisp in game, I saw two crafted wisps the entire time in the ah and they didn't sell. I think that there are less of those wisps in existence than maybe any other item in game because no one wanted them. Does scarcity alone make something worth billions? I personally don't think so. I think everything is driven off of demand. Few wanted the warden wisp so no one crafted it, it will die and no one will ever know it existed. RIP warden shell wisp Case and point I have an item from 2014 that is very rare, almost no one has it (Mage Frozen Santa Hat). Its a derpy blue mage face with 2 antlers strapped to the head. Wow and item from 2014 that was plat purchase that only few bought, must be worth billions right? Nope last sale was like 10m. Why? Because no one wants a derpy mage helm....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So you flamed him and his post and tagged cinco and Asommers because he’s manipulating a set and asking 1b for it, then when he asks to buy yours you tell him you got a 1b auto?

It’s giving hypocrisy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    I really don't think this is rare, because I personally looted 5 siren pieces, 2 armors 3 helms. I looted the shadow pieces as well. The drop rate for me was about 1 rare drop per elixir. I looted so many that i had couldn't farm all the lich orbs required to craft them all so i sold many recipes on forums and in game. Unless i had insane luck I think the scarcity is due to the high gear requirements for farming this event efficiently. And the people i sold to are just displaying it in their house not wearing it because it doesn't look that amazing. The siren helm looks good but the fact that the pieces wouldn't sell for 80m or even 50m throughout most of the event I think is proof enough that this set is worth around 100-120m. Maybe less too. Also what about the wisp? I bet that warden shell wisp is the rarest wisp in game, I saw two crafted wisps the entire time in the ah and they didn't sell. I think that there are less of those wisps in existence than maybe any other item in game because no one wanted them. Does scarcity alone make something worth billions? I personally don't think so. I think everything is driven off of demand. Few wanted the warden wisp so no one crafted it, it will die and no one will ever know it existed. RIP warden shell wisp Case and point I have an item from 2014 that is very rare, almost no one has it (Mage Frozen Santa Hat). Its a derpy blue mage face with 2 antlers strapped to the head. Wow and item from 2014 that was plat purchase that only few bought, must be worth billions right? Nope last sale was like 10m. Why? Because no one wants a derpy mage helm....
    Im not reading all that

Quote Originally Posted by Raritys View Post
    So you flamed him and his post and tagged cinco and Asommers because he’s manipulating a set and asking 1b for it, then when he asks to buy yours you tell him you got a 1b auto?

It’s giving hypocrisy
    He still hasn’t pmd me. I pmd him twice already
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Im not reading all that
    lol fair enough, got carried away didn't I.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

lol fair enough, got carried away didn't I.
    Yea a lil bit but I decided to read it cuz at least you’re self aware. Just to combat some points, I personally looted everything multiple times and also had more recipes than I could craft but no siren armor. I and many other runners had the same experience because I was asking literally everybody it was frustrating asf. But like you said resources being scarce and people not realizing it was gonna be such a rare drop due to the focus on shadowbound and lb made for a low crafted quantity. I’ve gotten a multitude of compliments so I won’t argue whether the set is op or not but I love it. Frozen santa is also not rare at all and has no comparison to siren thats all I’ll say about that.

And warden shell wisp is trash too
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yea a lil bit but I decided to read it cuz at least you’re self aware. Just to combat some points, I personally looted everything multiple times and also had more recipes than I could craft but no siren armor. I and many other runners had the same experience because I was asking literally everybody it was frustrating asf. But like you said resources being scarce and people not realizing it was gonna be such a rare drop due to the focus on shadowbound and lb made for a low crafted quantity. I’ve gotten a multitude of compliments so I won’t argue whether the set is op or not but I love it. Frozen santa is also not rare at all and has no comparison to siren thats all I’ll say about that.

And warden shell wisp is trash too
    Yeah my research on frozen santa is limited but I got the information from PSP who is a avid trader that the frozen santa piece is very scarce. If you can show me 5 people that have it ill give you 10m . I maybe did just get lucky with the siren armors but I agree that my own experiences dont make it fact. I bet some people will loot 2-3 arc vengeful essences in like 200 runs while ill run 100 runs and not get anything lol. If this set doe send up being really rare then ill kick myself for selling them for so cheap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yeah my research on frozen santa is limited but I got the information from PSP who is a avid trader that the frozen santa piece is very scarce. If you can show me 5 people that have it ill give you 10m . I maybe did just get lucky with the siren armors but I agree that my own experiences dont make it fact. I bet some people will loot 2-3 arc vengeful essences in like 200 runs while ill run 100 runs and not get anything lol. If this set doe send up being really rare then ill kick myself for selling them for so cheap.
    I gave lb wings away when they were 70m don’t feel bad. I could try to track down santa owners but idc that much so I’ll take your word for it. Thats the difference between me and the other commenters on my post ��. You seem aight tho even if we disagree we can agree to disagree
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I gave lb wings away when they were 70m don’t feel bad. I could try to track down santa owners but idc that much so I’ll take your word for it. Thats the difference between me and the other commenters on my post ��. You seem aight tho even if we disagree we can agree to disagree
    Free bump again, respect. Hope you do get good offer for this set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Still taking offers also selling Rogue Set
    Crate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Wow this thread looks dead, just like his auto "10b"

Let me bump it