Thread: Fun Post: Never Ending Grind for Cryptareth Vengeful Spirit got me feeling depressed🥱

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Fun Post: Never Ending Grind for Cryptareth Vengeful Spirit got me feeling depressed🥱

Is it just me or the drop rate is insanely low for normal arcane pet crafting component ?

Please increase drop rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

They always have these items extremely low drop rate so the pet doesn't get crafted for majority of players I guess

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I have run almost 25 times, i did not looot it or see any one of players who run with me loot it, also i have asked friends and they have same they did not loot it or see any one loot it

But maybe it’s suppressed event like all players are farming on event map and that spirit drop on different place ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    I have run almost 25 times, i did not looot it or see any one of players who run with me loot it, also i have asked friends and they have same they did not loot it or see any one loot it

But maybe it’s suppressed event like all players are farming on event map and that spirit drop on different place ��
    I have done hundreds of runs and never seen a drop from anyone. I would wager its a similar drop rate to the mentis gem during Halloween. You can be thankful its low so if you miraculously get one then you can sell for a bunch of money to a pro. I like that they have items rare so that new players have a chance of getting them and being able to get kraken gear after selling.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OdenTheJust View Post
    I have done hundreds of runs and never seen a drop from anyone. I would wager its a similar drop rate to the mentis gem during Halloween. You can be thankful its low so if you miraculously get one then you can sell for a bunch of money to a pro. I like that they have items rare so that new players have a chance of getting them and being able to get kraken gear after selling.
    When i farm and spend my time for get an item,, i wont be thankfull unless i get the items i spent my times for

Also how you know it can be drop for new player not old? And do you think if its drop for new players only they would know its value or they would sell it cheap for merchant?

One of my big issue on this game that the game lucky system is not working with me and that wont make me dislike my luck i know my luck is innocent but i would dislike to farm

@sts i just suggest like this item would be better if can be purchased from vendor by token or some thing which can be farmed,, it’s unnecessarily to provide items and make it not reachable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    When i farm and spend my time for get an item,, i wont be thankfull unless i get the items i spent my times for

Also how you know it can be drop for new player not old? And do you think if its drop for new players only they would know its value or they would sell it cheap for merchant?

One of my big issue on this game that the game lucky system is not working with me and that wont make me dislike my luck i know my luck is innocent but i would dislike to farm

@sts i just suggest like this item would be better if can be purchased from vendor by token or some thing which can be farmed,, it’s unnecessarily to provide items and make it not reachable
    I think there was a misunderstanding.

I did not say that only a new player could get the drop. I was trying to say that the rarity and value of the drop is more valuable to a new player. Because of the loot it they can sell it and get gear that will allow them to make more gold.

Also I choose to be happy, I have played the game for over 10 years now(not constantly) and I have never once received the ultra rare item drops that are worth alot of gold. I have hope that one day I will but until then I'll keep making small amounts on the events and saving for good items.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OdenTheJust For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well I did a couple of runs today, that’s it for me XD. Goodluck you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I enjoy the hunt even when i dont get anything. Its the thrill of the chase!