Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Lovecrafting 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Everything else drop rate is fine ig....these love shards are a hard drop..they shouldn't be ... Aren't u running lb? Yeah ofc u gonna have many love shards....sorry but I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot vanity shards for one vanity ..it's a vendor vanity after all
    I'm not sure what made you in your head to jump to a conclusion that I'm running LB specifically for Vanity Shards.

Nonetheless regarding your comment you have made. It seems you are having issues obtaining the Vanity Shards.

& Your assumption of me running LB for Vanity Shards was a terrible assumption regarding from your Forum Account. Not running LB at all for Vanity Shards.

I only looted them from opening the 5 Plat Crafting Material Vendor if you aren't aware or just used to jumping to conclusions
    Name:  Screenshot_20240211-152624.png
Views: 329
Size:  92.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20240208-1714472.png
Views: 334
Size:  338.6 KB

Note: It only costs 5 plat each. You'll only have trouble like yourself if you aren't opening them to get them faster. You can either open them to get them faster or you can grind event.

Best Wishes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I'm not sure what made you in your head to jump to a conclusion that I'm running LB specifically for Vanity Shards.

Nonetheless regarding your comment you have made. It seems you are having issues obtaining the Vanity Shards.

& Your assumption of me running LB for Vanity Shards was a terrible assumption regarding from your Forum Account. Not running LB at all for Vanity Shards.

I only looted them from opening the 5 Plat Crafting Material Vendor if you aren't aware or just used to jumping to conclusions
    Name:  Screenshot_20240211-152624.png
Views: 329
Size:  92.6 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20240208-1714472.png
Views: 334
Size:  338.6 KB

Note: It only costs 5 plat each. You'll only have trouble like yourself if you aren't opening them to get them faster. You can either open them to get them faster or you can grind event.

Best Wishes!
    You ok? No one was jumping to any conclusions lmao if u actually read what I said .... I wrote I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot them shards...anyways done with this convo cus I actually didn't notice that 5 plat thing....thanks I looted recipe for helm and armour and have enough shards from that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

You ok? No one was jumping to any conclusions lmao if u actually read what I said .... I wrote I shouldn't have to run lb just to loot them shards...anyways done with this convo cus I actually didn't notice that 5 plat thing....thanks I looted recipe for helm and armour and have enough shards from that
    I'm fine since I actually seen the 5 plat material chest since the beginning of the event and getting our badges done and having fun since the beginning of the event o.O

The 5 plat was always there. Just scroll down slowly next time and you would have seen it earlier instead of crying about it on forums o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hexame View Post
    I'm fine since I actually seen the 5 plat material chest since the beginning of the event and getting our badges done and having fun since the beginning of the event o.O

The 5 plat was always there. Just scroll down slowly next time and you would have seen it earlier instead of crying about it on forums o.O
    No one was crying about nothing....relax it's just a video game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Im 12k points and only looted 2 vanity love shards for my HC....can increase the drop rate for these vanity love shards pls?
    Hopefully you can view and scroll down the vendor slowly next time so you can view those options completely before asking to increase the drop rate of these vanity love shards

Glad you asked how I got them and I showed you how : )

Best Wishes!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Bound tier items are not enticing. Farming tokens for recipes that require items that only drop from platinum purchase elixir is not attractive either. I sold my useless candies and am done for this event.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsooos View Post
    What to say about, no lunar ring, no killjoy, no firecrackers dropping, no new tainted or endless sets , the lunar vendor is super expensive and looking more to be someone you will go to spend your leftovers of your tokens.
    To much ingredients to craft things you was getting for free on past events.

Why love vanity hood for mage have ears? At least to get over with this make on options for player to choose if want ears or hair to showing.
    I’m glad they dropped the weapon sets rrom the event, but didn’t give anything in place of it. New Years canceled is a drag but last years offerings were awful. So probably not a loss.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm having trouble finding love shards. I did about 150-160 runs, a mix between normal letter and lix runs. zero shards found.

Maybe I'm extremely unlucky, but a small increase in drop rate certainly doesn't hurt too much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default firecreackers??

why is it 100-1.2k token?
    should be like 10token

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Face design

Could we have that face design implemented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Voorge For This Useful Post:

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trickmeister View Post
    why is it 100-1.2k token? should be like 10token
    They're the same price in tokens as previous Lunar New Year events.

Quote Originally Posted by Voorge View Post
    Could we have that face design implemented?
    This one's touch because we now have skin tones, but new faces are on the todo list.

-ALS

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Feedback: Lovecrafting 2024

My bad G, didn’t notice u moved the thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

For those who are wondering why there is so many recipes and a lot of crafting to do, it is plain to see.
    The more crafting slots you will need and you will need plat to purchase them, except for those who have max slots.
    The event vendors ain't like what they used to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

since the event is ending soon, I'm gonna post my opinion/experience from this event:

The event reminds me of a Yin Yang symbol where it represents life and death while the event can make you earn gold by ignoring all of these vanity recipes on npc vendor and just sell all of the resources that you can get but at the same time you can lose a bunch of gold from this if ever you got teased by the vanities and decided to craft em. Some opinions are mostly negative but i find it as a balanced event. The only thing that is lacking from this event is that the essence of lunar new year event cant be felt on Arlor this time.

I somewhat missed the day where arlorians opens a bunch of fireworks which brightens up the arlor and sometimes seeing those fireworks bursting removes boredom although some peeps are not into it but still those fireworks represents the lunar new year.

The event is almost perfect (to me in my opinion) you guys just need to do something where the fireworks are purchasable. And my suggestion for that is to let the merkfins drop tokens for purchasing fireworks. The event is ending soon so I'm not expecting this anymore to be implemented but there's still next time to enhance and polish this event.

And lastly, hoping to see the same type of formats and design for the future anima symbol for lunar new year auras.

Peace. Hoping to see good things for upcoming Ursoth event. (I really want to see a Hamsa Hand Aura in it where the color that will be used in it is gold and black. i think i posted it months ago on suggestions and feedback thread. Also please make a heroic shady and surge and an arcane huunestra pet for this event)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

oh and one more thing regarding to the upcoming limited time sale aura (Amour Assassin Aura)

Can you guys do a quick test of it using a warrior character? Just wanna make sure that the aura is all class friendly and the pink energy aura in it won't look small on warrior classes. If you find it small please widen it.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

600+ runs.,.. both normal and prime runs... I looted 17 shards... Using double boss loot for prime too...it's insane not even enough for hood... Maybe next events don't make material so hard to loot from event. Shards needed a buff from the start

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default amour aura

just want to say its very small. not worth to buy. thought its bigger abit like the size of sleepy aura. bought in game and now it’s disappointing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

so uhmm yeah. new aura is out in game. design wise its good, but it can be improved. and the only thing that i can suggest for this is to change the shape of that pink circle energy aura into a heart shape.

Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default amour aura

I agree, a buff to the visibility on the floor would go a long way, the way it is now makes it hard to see and not worth the purchase

Last edited by Trubrothers; 02-17-2024 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Hurting heart lb aura wisp seperation

@devs can u seperate wisp from aura or is that a problem

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk