Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are new items paperweights?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default Are new items paperweights?

They have to learn to take criticism and this is one of them, the good ones in a good way

This development and subsequent introduction to new weapons 86 feels bad, like something done in a hurry, taking the proc of the kraken weapons but it's worse, they give them proc that can't be used because they last little and because they don't complete the set And worse as there is no proc stack It's useless, only stats are useful.

They should make the weapon part of the set or better give it another name, there is no point in the pun star if it is not part of the set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necl View Post
    They have to learn to take criticism and this is one of them, the good ones in a good way

This development and subsequent introduction to new weapons 86 feels bad, like something done in a hurry, taking the proc of the kraken weapons but it's worse, they give them proc that can't be used because they last little and because they don't complete the set And worse as there is no proc stack It's useless, only stats are useful.

They should make the weapon part of the set or better give it another name, there is no point in the pun star if it is not part of the set.
    When force weapons were introduced, everyone was saying they are bad, look at them now.

I really don’t think that there is any need for even more OP procs than kraken have, runs are already fast. New weapons are good, but not broken and I’m glad for that. It is a mythic after all, not a new arcane I’m very sure they will be useful for some loadouts

Replacing OP with even more OP is just endless circle, I wouldn’t like that long term
    <Elite Runners>

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Apocalyptis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

They are just rushing stuff in general. Lv 91 expansion was said to be in around 18 months or something. Thats not a lot of time. I don't understand the point of adding stuff to the game if its going to be useless, they did great with releasing 81 stuff time wise other than the spirit gears those suck.
    Snowstorm set extremely useless if you say it can be used by new players take a second and look at what it costs.
    Devs need to do something called a "stat squish" to fix their game because that 2.147bil number cap is going to be hit soon, we already do 100mil+ damage in seconds with our ultimate skills.
    Lots of time keeps getting wasted by adding stuff to the game that absolutely no one can use strat wise, hail gems for example they have an extremely low chance to freeze targets thats fine but the freeze does not even last for 1 full second.
    The star weapons suck too, they aren't apart of the star set and their procs are useless due to them being activated only if a cooldown is not present, everyone procs kraken and swaps to their damage loadout aka star or zaarus.

Everyone wants this what you are about to read below.
    Proc stacking, fix it to not be so op, fix the enemies to be more difficult to the point you almost have to proc stack and strategize to kill them in some maps. The only strat the game has is proc kraken and swap to a damage loadout. That takes less than 40 iq to understand. Running maps has gotten so boring after proc stacking was removed.

Its fun to have procs active and to be dealing damage to enemies even if they are super tanky and not dying in seconds, its not fun when your proc runs out and you either are stuck killing 1-2 enemies waiting on cd so you can kill 999 enemies in 7 seconds or dying to reset proc cd.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They are just rushing stuff in general. Lv 91 expansion was said to be in around 18 months or something. Thats not a lot of time. I don't understand the point of adding stuff to the game if its going to be useless, they did great with releasing 81 stuff time wise other than the spirit gears those suck.
    Snowstorm set extremely useless if you say it can be used by new players take a second and look at what it costs.
    Devs need to do something called a "stat squish" to fix their game because that 2.147bil number cap is going to be hit soon, we already do 100mil+ damage in seconds with our ultimate skills.
    Lots of time keeps getting wasted by adding stuff to the game that absolutely no one can use strat wise, hail gems for example they have an extremely low chance to freeze targets thats fine but the freeze does not even last for 1 full second.
    The star weapons suck too, they aren't apart of the star set and their procs are useless due to them being activated only if a cooldown is not present, everyone procs kraken and swaps to their damage loadout aka star or zaarus.

Everyone wants this what you are about to read below.
    Proc stacking, fix it to not be so op, fix the enemies to be more difficult to the point you almost have to proc stack and strategize to kill them in some maps. The only strat the game has is proc kraken and swap to a damage loadout. That takes less than 40 iq to understand. Running maps has gotten so boring after proc stacking was removed.

Its fun to have procs active and to be dealing damage to enemies even if they are super tanky and not dying in seconds, its not fun when your proc runs out and you either are stuck killing 1-2 enemies waiting on cd so you can kill 999 enemies in 7 seconds or dying to reset proc cd.
    I don't usually share your points of view but this time everything you say makes perfect sense. Although it is true that STS is a company and must be looking to make a profit because it is their business, It feels like they're just stuck, in a hurry, I've already suggested that they don't do unnecessary events every week because they run out and we get overwhelmed.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalyptis View Post
    When force weapons were introduced, everyone was saying they are bad, look at them now.

I really don’t think that there is any need for even more OP procs than kraken have, runs are already fast. New weapons are good, but not broken and I’m glad for that. It is a mythic after all, not a new arcane I’m very sure they will be useful for some loadouts

Replacing OP with even more OP is just endless circle, I wouldn’t like that long term
    We are already in a circle where everything that comes out must be better, and this is not comparable to force weapons because being arcane they would not belong in a set as such, for that compare the other rusk mythic weapons and these were part of the set Making these new star beast weapons contradictory, They didn't have to be the most broken, but just as the Mythic 81 improved the Arcane 76, something more decent was expected than what they developed, If you compare, it does the same as the kraken weapons but worse and even separate because the weapons gave you 100%dmg in pve and this one you need the 6/6 to get 200%dmg in pve (which is better ofc) set and that incredibly belonging and bearing the name of star beast this one does not count, And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes.

plus it seems like everyone forgets the pendant, where is it? Where's the pendant? Star beast pendant? The last type of item they released was the bracelet and now there is a star beast bracelet but not pendant?
    The pendant was one of the main item types for years and years of the game and they first developed a bracelet and an artifact?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

We are already in a circle where everything that comes out must be better, and this is not comparable to force weapons because being arcane they would not belong in a set as such, for that compare the other rusk mythic weapons and these were part of the set Making these new star beast weapons contradictory, They didn't have to be the most broken, but just as the Mythic 81 improved the Arcane 76, something more decent was expected than what they developed, If you compare, it does the same as the kraken weapons but worse and even separate because the weapons gave you 100%dmg in pve and this one you need the 6/6 to get 200%dmg in pve (which is better ofc) set and that incredibly belonging and bearing the name of star beast this one does not count, And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes And all this for 4 seconds or 2 blinks of your eyes.

plus it seems like everyone forgets the pendant, where is it? Where's the pendant? Star beast pendant? The last type of item they released was the bracelet and now there is a star beast bracelet but not pendant?
    The pendant was one of the main item types for years and years of the game and they first developed a bracelet and an artifact?
    We don’t need even more broken procs when kraken are already making runs super fast. This circle is only supported by people like you, who are unsatisfied everytime when something not crazy op is introduced. Then when sts buff it, price goes crazy and people start complaining about game being unbalanced, bla bla.. like we could see last year until kraken started to be more affordable.

Btw I tested the new weapons and they are really good upgrade for certain loadout, maybe you’re using it the wrong way?
    <Elite Runners>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

We don’t need even more broken procs when kraken are already making runs super fast. This circle is only supported by people like you, who are unsatisfied everytime when something not crazy op is introduced. Then when sts buff it, price goes crazy and people start complaining about game being unbalanced, bla bla.. like we could see last year until kraken started to be more affordable.

Btw I tested the new weapons and they are really good upgrade for certain loadout, maybe you’re using it the wrong way?
    Certain loadout? It Just work on high stats one, And then more and more useless things must come out? And they tell us that it's a great revolution? All that's left is for them to start nerfing items 81 to have a quick exit.

This is a circle that they themselves created nerfed previous items To always force us to keep up with the gear, There are many games where lower level items have interesting procs that can be used on different occasions at end lvl, here what do you have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Certain loadout? It Just work on high stats one, And then more and more useless things must come out? And they tell us that it's a great revolution? All that's left is for them to start nerfing items 81 to have a quick exit.

This is a circle that they themselves created nerfed previous items To always force us to keep up with the gear, There are many games where lower level items have interesting procs that can be used on different occasions at end lvl, here what do you have?
    See? Then use them for dmg loadout and be happy.
    ..Once again, there is no need for even more broken procs than we have now. No one forces you to have 86 myth right now yet you are here complaining about them not being super OP. Lmfao.

No one stated that these myths are going to be a revolution. Actually this is what Cinco said. And I’m glad for that.

“I think these new weapons are great but I also feel like the real heyday for Star Beast Mythic weapons will begin with the introduction of the Elder Woods Elite content. The set bonus plus the campaign bonus is remarkable, and given the intensity of monster damage and the high health of Elder Woods Elite monsters, you'll want that extra boost.

To be transparent, our aim is to add fun weapons to the rotation that have a different feel; not to simply replace the Kraken weaponry with more powerful procs. For that you'll have to wait for the 86 Arcanes ;-)”
    <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op 🤣😂they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh 😂, warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh , warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs藍
    I am a rog and I deal more damage than all of the warriors in the game I am sure. Solo elite rahabkor entire hp bar in 5s, solo 50% elite rahabkor lb hp bar, solo hedourah with ease no need for skills that boost my stats or pet aa's.
    In pvp- not festerfang keep in mind, in a normal pvp duel no procs active I hit a warrior with 3k str 13k armor for 45k damage with 1 aimshot and 1 shot him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I am a rog and I deal more damage than all of the warriors in the game I am sure. Solo elite rahabkor entire hp bar in 5s, solo 50% elite rahabkor lb hp bar, solo hedourah with ease no need for skills that boost my stats or pet aa's.
    In pvp- not festerfang keep in mind, in a normal pvp duel no procs active I hit a warrior with 3k str 13k armor for 45k damage with 1 aimshot and 1 shot him.
    And also dont deny bro warior can solo the 3 major goldloot portals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

And also dont deny bro warior can solo the 3 major goldloot portals
    Rogue can too, its alot easier for rog to do so than a warrior tbh. Anyone will tell you that.
    Never said that warrior can't solo those.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

It is urgent that they remove the multiplier processes for damage, life, armor, everyone wants to kill with 1 hit, that is why the game gets boring in a short time

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

See? Then use them for dmg loadout and be happy.
    ..Once again, there is no need for even more broken procs than we have now. No one forces you to have 86 myth right now yet you are here complaining about them not being super OP. Lmfao.

No one stated that these myths are going to be a revolution. Actually this is what Cinco said. And I’m glad for that.

“I think these new weapons are great but I also feel like the real heyday for Star Beast Mythic weapons will begin with the introduction of the Elder Woods Elite content. The set bonus plus the campaign bonus is remarkable, and given the intensity of monster damage and the high health of Elder Woods Elite monsters, you'll want that extra boost.

To be transparent, our aim is to add fun weapons to the rotation that have a different feel; not to simply replace the Kraken weaponry with more powerful procs. For that you'll have to wait for the 86 Arcanes ;-)”
    For elite elder we will continue to use kraken items and they will not give us decent procs, Zodias was different, Go to elite zodias with arc 76 to see what you do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Elder wood Saga not done, they will be usefull for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

expensive paper weights for mythic 86.. 200m +++++

I remember back in S2 new arcane and mythic is less than 8m ... gold is hard to get and come by..

CS shop apart taxing should enforce have a upper limit for mythic / arcane to be put on shops against merchers and manipulators
    Last edited by will0; 02-13-2024 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    expensive paper weights for mythic 86.. 200m +++++

I remember back in S2 new arcane and mythic is less than 8m ... gold is hard to get and come by..

CS shop apart taxing should enforce have a upper limit for mythic / arcane to be put on shops against merchers and manipulators
    Because weapon proc stack to another weapon idk why dev did't do action for this, if this a bug or intentional? @Cinco @Futumsh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

i miss 31-41 cap when Elite and the regular maps were..actually hard to play and took awhile to get through and actually took teamwork we are to the point now where we just base everything on procs and one shot everything in sight…which is no fun imo

-noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Most of the complainant is warior with 100% crit chance 50% damage proc lol, thats very op they want to stack 200%damage proc of sb 6/6 to kraken because they dont want adventure and enjoyment ig, they want to solo 1-hit erahab, hedo and ezg also advantage 1hit the player in pvp specially to 1 hit the rogue that no immunity and laugh , warior can equal rogue damage in all bosses in arlor but rog cannot equal the immunities and armor of a warior against heavy damage of boss and massive damage of mobs
    After testing, several people conclude that Snow and force are better, despite the fact that the new Star Beast weapons They are worse despite presenting themselves as better, they are not even good for hitting Literally what I said paperweight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

paperweights Or no , all I have learned from this game is: take them fast and test them, if not good you know first and sell them back high price before drop,
    If is good again you sell them and you buy them again when is cheaper. (In the meantime you sell your other weapons or equipment if some of other fits you)
    So, all other conversions about opinions or reviews on YouTube creating and lot of misinformation , people testing things for others always having hidden agenda!!