Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it is not funny any more

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default it is not funny any more

I have been waiting for a decent expansion for years but I see that they no longer know how to solve their problems, eventually we will see for years more weapons with multiples of damage, life, armor and other similar things, when do you plan to leave all that aside? For 4 years I've been waiting for an expansion similar to 61-66 where you depended 100% on team strategy without multiplying your damage so much, even many players currently do low level accounts because it's more fun than just going to current maps and seeing the same thing of each year, kill everything in less than 1 minute

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Activista For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yea fr lol, theyll reach a level where players' base stats will be 1m or sum lol

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Yeah. Damage skills are becoming more and more pointless we mostly rely on gear procs for damage. At least mage clock and curse are somewhat useful other than that majority are mobility and survivability skills are used. Before you say you use bleed or DoT, the main purpose for that is to proc your weapons faster.

And procs are.boring af its either buffs you gazillion damage or deal gazillion DoT damage on targets. There's so much potential on procs like for example, Mages do Summons. And in 86 I think it'll be the same.

Take a look at Star Beast Weapons. Sure they're creative with the procs, but they scaled monsters and bosses to the point that you need Damage that equals to how much Kraken does. Now even without the 86 arcanes on newer maps, krakens are still capable of clearing it. Then take a step back at Star Beast Weapons. And take a look again if 86 elite maps goes in. Kraken will once again lower the value of it because newer weapons need to scale with newer maps or else new arc 86 gears will be pointless if krakens are able to do the job!

Don't get me wrong here but they argue that their game contents aren't recycled. Oh please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

That's right, you won't feel the adventure in the game because other players are constantly complain lying (these items are trash "procs and bonuses") but the truth is they lie to get stronger and solo all the enemies, and another thing is that they are not honest in what they say, for example when they find out about a bug, they use it and abuse it instead of reporting it so that the dev can fix it immediately. The problem is not only the dev but also with the players, about enjoyment there are many ways to enjoy the game make friends, chat with friends run with them, help them, enjoy the event because all event is so nice, the dev is doing everything so that we players can enjoy the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

They are working on skill revamp, let's wait, it can change a lot.

Speaking for myself, lately they've been releasing really cool vanities, i'll mention few (thief, amour, grey scale, siren, halloween and winter lb ones), but PvE in general is getting worse in my eyes. I don't need fancy stuff, i prefer fun gameplay.

In current expansion everything resolves around procs and it wasn't any different during last expansion. Skills are pointless because of that. Because of strong procs, hp of bosses is increasing rappidly. Entire endgame gameplay of PvE is based on proc of weapon + armor, without them you won't do much and this is not fun.

Fingers crossed with skill revamp STS!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    They are working on skill revamp, let's wait, it can change a lot.

Speaking for myself, lately they've been releasing really cool vanities, i'll mention few (thief, amour, grey scale, siren, halloween and winter lb ones), but PvE in general is getting worse in my eyes. I don't need fancy stuff, i prefer fun gameplay.

In current expansion everything resolves around procs and it wasn't any different during last expansion. Skills are pointless because of that. Because of strong procs, hp of bosses is increasing rappidly. Entire endgame gameplay of PvE is based on proc of weapon + armor, without them you won't do much and this is not fun.

Fingers crossed with skill revamp STS!
    I don't think the problem is just the skills, I would like the enemies to have really strength, instakils are not necessary, but immobilizers or something that makes them really tough, they are really needed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Activista For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Activista View Post
    I don't think the problem is just the skills, I would like the enemies to have really strength, instakils are not necessary, but immobilizers or something that makes them really tough, they are really needed
    I was speaking of how procs are problem and how they turned skills into cosmetic buttons in overlay. They've announced skill revamp few months ago, thus why i suggested to wait for it, it can change the way we play PvE. Frankly speaking, skills revamp would not be needed, perhaps minor tweaks, if damage of procs would be toned down. But this ain't happening, people would not open lockeds to get stronger weapons with strongest procs.

Mobs are pretty tough to kill once you don't use procs, it is just procs of krakens make them vaporize. Mobs and bosses have pretty unique attacks (i like kamikaze smurfs), it is just procs kill all enemies before they can use them resulting in boring gameplay. What can a minion or group of minions with 200k-500k hp do against 1m damage per second from proc? I think STS is bringing PvE enemies with pretty unique attacks, compare old expansions with archers and melee enemies to current expansion. Heck, when you go read Elder Woods preview, you will see a bible of special attacks of all bosses. Lot of effort from STS to make bosses unique, yet most players walk in and kill boss in 3 sec, so none of special attacks shows up.

Procs are bad, but strong procs in new weapons make them hot and motivate people to open lockeds. This is the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

only people have strong weapon proc can play this game (current cap)...
    I see people blame each other in game when they see someone no have weapon with a good proc, lmao

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nemusoa For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemusoa View Post
    only people have strong weapon proc can play this game (current cap)...
    I see people blame each other in game when they see someone no have weapon with a good proc, lmao
    I won't blame you, maybe you read wrong or didn't understand anything, people are becoming anxious beings desperate to finish all the races quickly, and in exchange they are given brutally exaggerated weapons, I understand the strength that one wants but there is no strategy, just hitting for 10 30 seconds and all the bosses die easily

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I won't blame you, maybe you read wrong or didn't understand anything, people are becoming anxious beings desperate to finish all the races quickly, and in exchange they are given brutally exaggerated weapons, I understand the strength that one wants but there is no strategy, just hitting for 10 30 seconds and all the bosses die easily
    I mean this is how you guys want the game. What else do you expect.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

Only true gamers and adventurers can understand what he said, what is happening now is that most of the player is able to 1 hit (proc) the opponents and he want to restore the previous value of each class that needs to work together (true adventure) but right now it is difficult that it cannot really be restored because it is necessary to move forward instead of moving backward because this game has come a long way.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post

I hope they remove the damage multipliers, I only hope so, I would like that when we are in a new expansion the previous strong weapon will be weakened by at least 50% everything that exceeds 5 levels above, as well as the ebony weapons, I would like them not to put more benefits statistics as the main attraction, I prefer to revive 1 old weapon that surely only burns enemies and slows them down than to have 8 benefits per item and kill senselessly with 1 hit, more emotion is lost and ends up boring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

how about someone talk to me to go out from dungeon map when they inspect my mid game gear (or they just go leave me alone when gates is open)?
    (how can i reach late game gear when no one help me to farming on dungeon to get gold or item?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

You absolutely right!!
    Is those "top" players that they find reason to complain for everything to take the new items and stored them, they presenting a new item to bad in order to take them from the poor.
    They represent their misfits as a bug.

If you already full of bijou gems and possible you take them to resell, why to tell that you find the new gem good?
    Better the developers to take a look always on stash and inventory to those making the complain

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_20240225-222754.png
Views: 680
Size:  423.4 KB

Like... Lol do ya really want me to link everything I've spoke about already

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Potofgreed For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nemusoa View Post
    how about someone talk to me to go out from dungeon map when they inspect my mid game gear (or they just go leave me alone when gates is open)?
    (how can i reach late game gear when no one help me to farming on dungeon to get gold or item?)
    It's the DEV's fault, this game requires them to leave aside such large damage multiplications to have more balance between new, medium and old player, they literally made us dependent on 1 weapon benefit, and people only ask for weapons to be improved without but, because they don't think it's "good" because they already accustomed us to killing quickly.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It's the DEV's fault, this game requires them to leave aside such large damage multiplications to have more balance between new, medium and old player, they literally made us dependent on 1 weapon benefit, and people only ask for weapons to be improved without but, because they don't think it's "good" because they already accustomed us to killing quickly.
    https://youtu.be/5IFY3gblZ28?feature=shared

Just watch the video for the comparisons you'll understand.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Simple solution, do a shrink ..

Like world of craft did, make max level back to 60 from what it used to be (120) but basically same gear as 120 etc but shrink the damage and everything too, like mobs stats etc

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ll.Fear.ll View Post
    Simple solution, do a shrink ..

Like world of craft did, make max level back to 60 from what it used to be (120) but basically same gear as 120 etc but shrink the damage and everything too, like mobs stats etc
    The game is not related to world of Warcraft.

That's a mmo RPG

Arcane legends is related to Diablo, path of exile,last epoch.

These games are mmo Arpgs and Arpgs top down style. look at Diablo 123 and 4 and compare it to a.l diablo has more incommon it's actually common sense.

Same with poe and last epoch compare all these games + a.l and you'll realize.

The issue with this game is everything is so overly simplified it causes it to lose so much depth in the process.

But from another perspective they won't do that because when maus era was like that people cried and complained. " I got work I ain't got time to be running a map for 45mins"

This is what people said basically lol. Personally maus era was fire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Been waiting for a Kraken nerf for a long time, might actually enjoy/start playing again if they would ever update the game.