Thread: Loot in Elder Woods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Loot in Elder Woods

I am making this thread to start discussion of what players would like to see as a loot from Elder Wood maps. Maybe we can give devs last minute ideas before release of Elite Elder Woods with new loot.

I'll start first. To me Elder Woods maps are boring, because there is nothing to loot, but gold. I would like to see mobs dropping tokens, equivalent of electrum chests and special rare furniture (i like blue paitings on Indigo Cavern walls). I would like to see bosses drop gold, tokens, jewel chests, elixirs (original ones + fish elixirs), badges, titles (for aps), and fragments of 1 of unreleased mythic lvl 86 weapon per class (only 1 weapon would be craftable, either sword or aegis, daggers or bow, gun or staff). This new weapon should use the way to obtain it of cryostar weapons. Bosses would drop common pieces, while vendor would offer recipes to turn common into rare, rare into epic, etc. Vendor should offer chest with gold for tokens, new pet eggs, jewel chest, trade-friendly sack of tokens, and recipes (rare, epic, legendary, mythic) to craft new mythic weapons.

Share your ideas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    I am making this thread to start discussion of what players would like to see as a loot from Elder Wood maps. Maybe we can give devs last minute ideas before release of Elite Elder Woods with new loot.

I'll start first. To me Elder Woods maps are boring, because there is nothing to loot, but gold. I would like to see mobs dropping tokens, equivalent of electrum chests and special rare furniture (i like blue paitings on Indigo Cavern walls). I would like to see bosses drop gold, tokens, jewel chests, elixirs (original ones + fish elixirs), badges, titles (for aps), and fragments of 1 of unreleased mythic lvl 86 weapon per class (only 1 weapon would be craftable, either sword or aegis, daggers or bow, gun or staff). This new weapon should use the way to obtain it of cryostar weapons. Bosses would drop common pieces, while vendor would offer recipes to turn common into rare, rare into epic, etc. Vendor should offer chest with gold for tokens, new pet eggs, jewel chest, trade-friendly sack of tokens, and recipes (rare, epic, legendary, mythic) to craft new mythic weapons.

Share your ideas.
    wait elite version

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to recilencia123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by recilencia123 View Post
    wait elite version

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Try to comprehend point of this thread, i'll help you "As we are waiting for elites, we can share ideas of what might make current boring Elite Woods content interesting to play". I know elites bring loot.