Default Grandprix event

Is there any clue this event will be held again on future? Thank you dev^^

Sent from my SOG03 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowarchers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I liked that event as well. Something different. Hope the devs chime in on your question soon. Best wishes. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

@devs we need this event back.... better than filler events like levlar and halo event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Yuck, nty. Thumbs down.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

+1 racing events were fun
    WAR: OGSour
    MAGE: GasPack
    ROGUE: Trichomez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
    @devs we need this event back.... better than filler events like levlar and halo event
    yea this event is actually decent for fillers lol and is actually fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Yuck, nty. Thumbs down.
    Out of thx hehehhh

There was some talk of making the fishing and racing derps into guild events by dev

But they’ve got a lot of things to planned like unifying standard & quantum scientific theory
    Also new auras XD
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

A knock-off racing simulator event in an mmorpg lmao.

I suggest everyone to just play Need for Speed or Asphalt game franchise instead of wanting its return. Adding this back just reduces your braincells.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Out of thx hehehhh

There was some talk of making the fishing and racing derps into guild events by dev

But they’ve got a lot of things to planned like unifying standard & quantum scientific theory
    Also new auras XD
    I remember when they said they would think about making fishing and racing into part of the game. Auras are really necessary it seems though...for opticians. 🙈🥸🤓

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    A knock-off racing simulator event in an mmorpg lmao.

I suggest everyone to just play Need for Speed or Asphalt game franchise instead of wanting its return. Adding this back just reduces your braincells.
    Are mmorpgs supposed to be one dimensional? What's the problem with having a variety of events that appeal to every fanbase? This take you just provided makes no sense whatsoever.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fahtsssss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Are mmorpgs supposed to be one dimensional? What's the problem with having a variety of events that appeal to every fanbase? This take you just provided makes no sense whatsoever.
    The only non-sense is this out of place event.

Too far-fetched to add a racing emulator with no correlation to any of the games features at all. Its also nonsense they had the vision of even developing this event, like why play an mmorpg to play a sloppy racing game as an event? It is not what people expect when downloading the game.

I see this event as a way to continually cash grab people as they add racing themed lockends in store. But as an event, it has no substance at all.

Sure, you can disagree and say you wanna play this sloppy event instead of actual polished racing games for the sake of argument.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

How would you honestly react to a 2 week candy crush event that was also followed by a Pong event, or Tetris

It’s all a matter of perspective
    Suentous

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

could be a 1 week event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    How would you honestly react to a 2 week candy crush event that was also followed by a Pong event, or Tetris

It’s all a matter of perspective
    So if its about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

What is your point here? If there was a candy crush event collab or a ping pong/tetris event theme then some people will play it and some people wont. Thats how every event works. Not every single person plays every single event lmao.

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

So if its about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

What is your point here? If there was a candy crush event collab or a ping pong/tetris event theme then some people will play it and some people wont. Thats how every event works. Not every single person plays every single event lmao.

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.
    I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

But it seems like with the 250-350 players online at any given time that they would serve anything even if its not mmorpg related just to survive. I mean a sign of the game regressing is trying hard to sell microtransactions, such as the "limited plat sale" ain't so limited as it used to be now that they've been serving it every single week since last year. Surely everyone noticed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

So if it’s about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....
    i think he meant that playing the event was boring, not that you lack brain for wanting the event

right- so the point is devs need to focus on what’s most popular & i know a lot don’t like racing
    so if it seem half the ppl want it & half don’t then better a different event
    you can see on this thread about half don’t like it

i don’t like levlar either but i know there are many event way more popular than both that & racing
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

But it seems like with the 250-350 players online at any given time that they would serve anything even if its not mmorpg related just to survive. I mean a sign of the game regressing is trying hard to sell microtransactions, such as the "limited plat sale" ain't so limited as it used to be now that they've been serving it every single week since last year. Surely everyone noticed.
    Yea I understand your argument, but mine is just that they should add events that people actually play instead of those fillers like Levlar. I agree that there should be better event generally and less filler but I take what I can get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Yea I understand your argument, but mine is just that they should add events that people actually play instead of those fillers like Levlar. I agree that there should be better event generally and less filler but I take what I can get
    Cool, but_
    some of us won’t take what we can get, & expect more, even if we know this is what it is
    Suentous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I like the event and I'm not ashamed to say it and I say that because I think some of you are..ashamed to say it that is.
    Seems to me there's tiny wee bit of snobbery going on but I bet if they did bring it back, some of you who say you don't like it will play it.
    AL is unique in it's diversity and although I much preferred the medieval feel to the game in the first few years, I've come to accept all the different things this game offers.
    AL is not World of Warcraft it's Arcane Legends even if the Arcane bit has disappeared.
    My view of AL has changed many times, sometimes to the point of thinking maybe time to retire and it does have it's downsides, I shan't mention them here..cough..slots..cough.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

ok but the big question is u love popo or not? 'O'

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk