Quote Originally Posted by Fahtsssss View Post
So if its about perspective then the initial comment about a lack of braincells for wanting this event back makes no sense since he does not share our perspective....

What is your point here? If there was a candy crush event collab or a ping pong/tetris event theme then some people will play it and some people wont. Thats how every event works. Not every single person plays every single event lmao.

What's the point of Levlar event when there are barely any new players in this game? I see the same igns all the time, that event could easily be replaced by a "racing event" that will definitely have more players than Levlar.
I'd agree that a racing event would attract more than Levlar, but that's besides my point to preserve the purpose of the genre. Just imagine World of Warcraft suddenly with a racing event with left right and boost nonsense, or Valorant hosting a candy crush game, surely the majority would be insulted. If Devs would've been more competent pursuing their game, then they wouldn't have ever thought of making a racing/fishing event.

But it seems like with the 250-350 players online at any given time that they would serve anything even if its not mmorpg related just to survive. I mean a sign of the game regressing is trying hard to sell microtransactions, such as the "limited plat sale" ain't so limited as it used to be now that they've been serving it every single week since last year. Surely everyone noticed.