Thread: Star beast 8/8 needs a buff, nerf or rework?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Star beast 8/8 needs a buff, nerf or rework?

Lets have a talk about the 8/8 star beast set

According to my test I think 4/4 Zaarus combined with kraken armor perform way better then 8/8 star combined with kraken armor due to the non-stacking damage on the pendant (for example normal hydra : aquaris kraken set easy kill while star beast weapon with kraken set stop at 75%/on hedo the damage was just hilarious )

You can make the argument that star beast full set is made to be independent from kraken but I can't see this set doing more then 20-30% the damage kraken weapon does even less.

which brings us to how would this level 86 set perform in the future map release like elite hedo and elite elder wood.
    Does it need a buff or rework? I think yes for mage this weapon is the 2.0 version of dragon staff same proc and mechanics and deals a slightly more dmg.

I really encourage the devs to spend more time testing items in-game instead of relaying on the data and statistics. Every release we see the same thing happening items with low damage then buffed and buffed again. I mean why we don't make more effort to release an item that perform properly and doesn't need changes.

One more thing to mention after proc kraken weapon and change to star weapons and change attack you get the second part of the proc which is the reflective shield in my case. I even get the cosmic thunder sometimes while using kraken staff proc
    Is it a bug or work as intended?

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Xmoopig; 03-03-2024 at 12:33 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xmoopig For This Useful Post: