Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.
Excuse my manners. "I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing..." This sentence already says enough. (You read the whole exchange and failed to acknowledge the main root of the argument). Stating and pointing only the last part is not a very strong reference to back up the whole thing.