Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Twelfth Birthday Celebration!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreshin View Post
    How about change the gameplay of the event? is unfair for us players who try and can never make it to top because its always same players who always make it above. they keep kicking us out of top 25 every year and we can never make it just because they know the technique of how to do the same event. Give it a challenge plz developer sir
    It's not unfair since they think about those technique or strategy or whatever you call it. Every other games shares the same concept of gameplay. They let players to think about the strategy and technique. Even if they change the gameplay if those same players really know how to play the game and has the skills to do so they will still managed to be on top and that's not personally kicking you out of top 25, they are just simply playing that game just like you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

U right but its discouraging always same people winning every year bcuz of same events each year, same gameplay. No chance for us regular players because same people play or they use alts to play. Bcuz of always same map and gameplay, they master it and now eazy for them. They hoard prizes and its very hard for us to get those leaderboard items. unless we pay billions of gold that seems so expensive even in gold or items. Sir futumsh when r u making new maps and events? We need new and exciting events. New maps. New drops. New items.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreshin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If new map, everyone will try to figure new technique with the time event runs. will be more chance for other players to win also bcuz map will be new or changed. At least the winner for top will not be like fixed bcuz new style and ways will be use

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreshin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
    Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. You're right they have return Ravagers, Cleavers and etc. Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons.

Just saying be reasonable y'all requesting these items to return because you don't have it. You're not the only one. But you left the weapon which is insanely overpriced right now. You left the good part. You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need.
    Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. < Easy. Your forum history said it all. Why do i need to accuse you?

Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons. < many have asked for this so many time and they never return, so why would i waste my time ?

You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need. < You only agree to bring back thing that you dont own yet, stop playing the Exclusivity and rarity of the item card. They will make it into daily sale not like they give us for free. You made it sound like they gonna let player get it with tokens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hopefully it won't ruin the exclusivity and rarity of the items. I know some loyal old players who been playing from the start and they stick with the game through thick and thin. They deserve to keep those items they worked hard for even if it's not leaderboard vanities. They played those events when others turned away and chose to ignore it. It's not just old players but also new players who spend alot of amount of gold and vanities to get those tradeable items and they're returning without having to do the work the others did before.

Most of the non leaderboard vanities were exclusively available to all players who played tier event and they were able to get it by participating and playing those events. There are tons of collectors and old players currently unhappy because of this, it's the same feeling they had when Trinity came back for cheapest price and for those who had it they worked hard to access that exclusive vendor. Please consider thinking about the rarity and the effort of those people who put their time to get those.
    Please consider thinking about the rarity and the effort of those people who put their time to get those. < Maybe they should bring back the exact same event so new players can put effort and time to get those too. So it will be fair for all the so called old players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreshin View Post
    If new map, everyone will try to figure new technique with the time event runs. will be more chance for other players to win also bcuz map will be new or changed. At least the winner for top will not be like fixed bcuz new style and ways will be use
    Well I agree with new maps it does makes it exciting, however it still requires skills and knowledge to be on top and that will solely falls under the gameplay of the player

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ocaflavat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rachana View Post
    Actually do you have any evidence that I said those? Those things you're accusing me of. < Easy. Your forum history said it all. Why do i need to accuse you?

Glad that you mentioned it but why don't you add Helix too? Since you said yourself don't see any problems returning those low level weapons. < many have asked for this so many time and they never return, so why would i waste my time ?

You only request those things you don't own yet that means you're requesting something what you want not what we need. < You only agree to bring back thing that you dont own yet, stop playing the Exclusivity and rarity of the item card. They will make it into daily sale not like they give us for free. You made it sound like they gonna let player get it with tokens.
    Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. What makes you think putting it in daily deal is fair? Would you put same effort as they did? You only tap the button *buy*, will you put same effort grinding to unlock tier just to access exclusive vendors?

Felt like I did hit some nerve out there, you literally commenting and describing yourself coming from your mouth "stop playing the exclusivity and rarity of the item card" that says enough of your motives for requesting such items with a sole purpose of ruining the rarity of certain items and it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items.

You been requesting alot of things to come back using your own agenda. You don't care about the game. You already said it all. You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes u right. Will be more challenging and fair too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. What makes you think putting it in daily deal is fair? Would you put same effort as they did? You only tap the button *buy*, will you put same effort grinding to unlock tier just to access exclusive vendors?

Felt like I did hit some nerve out there, you literally commenting and describing yourself coming from your mouth "stop playing the exclusivity and rarity of the item card" that says enough of your motives for requesting such items with a sole purpose of ruining the rarity of certain items and it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items.

You been requesting alot of things to come back using your own agenda. You don't care about the game. You already said it all. You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else
    Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off . It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off . It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help
    You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You called accusing people as stating facts? HAHAHAHA. Aren't you the old player owning Helix?? You keep requesting other items to return knowing the devs said they will return non leaderboard vanities. I think you read it wrong. They said vanities not equipments. Even the terms in game you don't even know them. You been playing for so many years and all you do is to cry and abuse the system for requesting tons of items each time they returned something.

You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. You wouldn't do that if you weren't madly pissed about something I said. You kinda look desperate too for requesting items to return everytime. I do not need to explain your own doing, if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.

You don't even know what does rarity means I bet. That's why you keep insisting "I'm playing the exclusivity card". Just because most players value rarity in a game doesn't mean they wanna feel exclusive, they just simply care about the game. How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items

HAHAHAHA < Aww that cute, laught in pain.
    accusing people as stating facts. < Again i'm stating fact, the word accusing suit you more, you accusing me for saying thing that is not true when it is true.
    You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. < I'm not sure who look pissed off rn, you who write such a long reply or me who too lazy to keep wasting time reply to you. But really i felt sooo bad
    if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.< asking me to proves your igoistic point? First explain to me why you agree about return of giger. Don't bring up the > cuz it good for pvp.
    You don't even know what does rarity means I bet.> yes i don't , explain
    How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items.> Now i become a girl , after a detective. I just care about my own agenda cuz i ask for return of things that you currently own and not things that you currently need??? If i ask for thing that you need i bet you gonna agree asf.
    your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items. < you keep saying attacking this, attacking those, is that what you alway been doing and you think i have the same thought as you ?
    That why i said above might as well bring back that exact same event that have those items, to make it fair for everyone, since you said you work hard to grind for those, other players can do the same.
    And this is my last reply, More reply will only be remove by dev.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

HAHAHAHA < Aww that cute, laught in pain.
    accusing people as stating facts. < Again i'm stating fact, the word accusing suit you more, you accusing me for saying thing that is not true when it is true.
    You're the one who looks pissed off by typing down every word I said LMAO. < I'm not sure who look pissed off rn, you who write such a long reply or me who too lazy to keep wasting time reply to you. But really i felt sooo bad
    if you wanna backtrack go ahead it just proves my point that you don't care about the game, you just want to ruin the rarity.< asking me to proves your igoistic point? First explain to me why you agree about return of giger. Don't bring up the > cuz it good for pvp.
    You don't even know what does rarity means I bet.> yes i don't , explain
    How about you girl? You just care about your own agenda and your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items.> Now i become a girl , after a detective. I just care about my own agenda cuz i ask for return of things that you currently own and not things that you currently need??? If i ask for thing that you need i bet you gonna agree asf.
    your hidden motives to attack those certain players who owns those items. < you keep saying attacking this, attacking those, is that what you alway been doing and you think i have the same thought as you ?
    That why i said above might as well bring back that exact same event that have those items, to make it fair for everyone, since you said you work hard to grind for those, other players can do the same.
    And this is my last reply, More reply will only be remove by dev.
    Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all. You said you're lazy to reply but you keep replying. Said I sent long reply but look at your message now LMAO.

You're really acting innocent now taking back every single thing you said. You attacked me for saying to value rarity in game. If you don't care about the game well I do and one thing that could ruin it is by destroying the rarity. No one's playing or wanna be exclusive here, I'm using my voice to value rarity I use it so that other players won't feel like everything they worked hard for was useless.

And now youre talking about bringing those same events back just so really those items could return. That brings me back to whole point that you don't care about the rarity of those items. You're using the word being fair to destroy their rarity. You really won't stop until they bring those back it just proves my point entirely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

They should bring back plat dailies 😭

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ye and double platinum offers too

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kreshin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Aren't we due for a new cap?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquilities For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all. You said you're lazy to reply but you keep replying. Said I sent long reply but look at your message now LMAO.

You're really acting innocent now taking back every single thing you said. You attacked me for saying to value rarity in game. If you don't care about the game well I do and one thing that could ruin it is by destroying the rarity. No one's playing or wanna be exclusive here, I'm using my voice to value rarity I use it so that other players won't feel like everything they worked hard for was useless.

And now youre talking about bringing those same events back just so really those items could return. That brings me back to whole point that you don't care about the rarity of those items. You're using the word being fair to destroy their rarity. You really won't stop until they bring those back it just proves my point entirely.
    Yikes, idk you and definitely not judging but I think you may want to quickly walk this back...

Anyone can see this by clicking your name. And 26 other posts you made. And that you've been a member since 2021... Js

BOOM Co-founder and GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    Yikes, idk you and definitely not judging but I think you may want to quickly walk this back...

Anyone can see this by clicking your name. And 26 other posts you made. And that you've been a member since 2021... Js

I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something back in 2021. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that I'm the one requested something to come back. Agreeing is different from requesting. But let me get back to the main topic, this is just a ruse to divert the main point of this topic. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item. Using the word "chance" and "fair" is one way to manipulate things and to control things for self gain.

All games were created to test and to challenge the players and so returning every items now where's the fun in that? Isn't very hypocrite to request old items to return while putting a puppy face and at the same time attacking the developers like a baby having a tantrum for not releasing new level cap and items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that Im the one requested something to come back. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item.
    I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.
    BOOM Co-founder and GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I was accused of requesting giger to come back. I asked for evidence none was given. That was the whole argument all about and not because I agree to something back in 2021. The person was avoiding to provide a evidence that I'm the one requested something to come back. Agreeing is different from requesting. But let me get back to the main topic, this is just a ruse to divert the main point of this topic. I still stand on my opinion not all old items are worth returning. Most of us failed to buy those but not all of us come here to cry and beg them to return just so they can ruin the rarity along with taking away the value of an item. Using the word "chance" and "fair" is one way to manipulate things and to control things for self gain.

All games were created to test and to challenge the players and so returning every items now where's the fun in that? Isn't very hypocrite to request old items to return while putting a puppy face and at the same time attacking the developers like a baby having a tantrum for not releasing new level cap and items.
    This is the updated post btw. I didn't went overboard you only read the last part? Haven't you see the person specially said "coming from a person that asked to bring back giger". Asked is requesting for something I only agreed for such thing to return, I'm sorry but does those two words completely sounds the same for you? Like I said a ruse to divert the main topic and now using the "original player". Just so you know I'm old player too but never did I use that in an argument just so I can make other players bow down to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charyoutree View Post
    I read the whole exchange. Then I read this last thing...

"Where in my history did you got the idea I agree in returning giger? Are you fr rn? LOL I don't even have past comments you fr accusing people and going around acting as if you know it all."

And then I clicked your name, curious. And there was your history. 27 posts (not zero). Including a post saying "I agree bring back gigers. "...

Sometimes it's better to bow out and admit you went overboard and then explain your point. Because what you just said in reply to me, to explain I was wrong, is directly contradicted by your own words. Literally word.for.word.

Just letting you know that anyone can see this and all your previous posts. At any time. Maybe you weren't aware before but hopefully now you are. You lose the argument when you go too far making claims that are easily proven wrong. Even by an original boring ex-player like me. Tc.
    If you are only pointing out the last part then you completely lost track of this topic. Before you point out something, you should begin from the top from the root of the topic. And that my friend you missed or probably just aiming at me