Quote Originally Posted by Ocaflavat View Post
Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. What makes you think putting it in daily deal is fair? Would you put same effort as they did? You only tap the button *buy*, will you put same effort grinding to unlock tier just to access exclusive vendors?

Felt like I did hit some nerve out there, you literally commenting and describing yourself coming from your mouth "stop playing the exclusivity and rarity of the item card" that says enough of your motives for requesting such items with a sole purpose of ruining the rarity of certain items and it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items.

You been requesting alot of things to come back using your own agenda. You don't care about the game. You already said it all. You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else
Are you fr tryna answer everything I said LMAO, you talk as if you been recently assigned as a detective. < Hmm So now i become a detective just from stating fact, it's okay i can be whatever you wanna call me

You don't care how the rarity works in the game. You only care about owning them for yourself you don't care how it will affect everyone else < You mean i dont care about you cuz if it come back everyone will have it and own it, and you fear you won't be called an Old player anymore...??

it also describe your behavior showing vengeful attacks towards those players who own such items. < Explain this pls, when did i show such a thing ? Man don't you think you are too emotional ? look i felt bad rn for pissing you off . It's okay if you want to be the only one of those few player who own it. Egoistic can't be help